Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    514 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    750 mg cruise?
    Yes if you have 30 to 40kg over your height , do you think you can cruise on 200mg week and not lose all ? Cruise can be from 200 to 750 depends on size athlete . even if a small guy is using 750mg test only on cruise is much better than some thinks people use here . i see people on cruise using low dosage 200mg test but suing masteron , primo, alot of sarms and peptides . What is the idea? testosterone is the bad boy and sarms are safe ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    My fatherīs always teach me to respect every one even the ones that doint like you and respect nall is opinions . I dont came to forums to discuss with any of you , im here to bring my opinion and my experience . Thiis sport is so complex that all here can be wright .
    PCT can have is place if you are young and do only 1 or 2 cycles per year taking the rest of the year off . The goal of PCT is fully recover natural production and this can onlhy happens if you are young and you do a time off bigger than your cycle . And this is not what i see here people doing , yes they claim on PCT is best but most of them do 4 to 8 weeks and this is not enough to recover from q 12 week cycle .
    And PCT when you are over 40īs and doing blast for months make any sense? of course not because you will take maybe one year off to recover completely and in this time off you will lose all .

Remember the gains you got using exogenous gear cant be keep being natural
    PCT or actual TRT doses is also a time to get your health markers in check. Running those doses for long periods will certainly cause problems down the road.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,444 Posts
    Rep Points

Other vets and myself have had a pretty good back and forth about "cruising" in the past.

My point of view has changed a bit over the years but, a cruise is not trt. A cruise is using the least amount of gear possible to maintain size and give your body a little break.

The dose is dependant but, let's not kid ourselves, 750mg isn't a cruise dose, it's just a lower dosed cycle between higher doses.

If you want to call that a cruise, go for it but, it's not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    321 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    Meh.. the endless debate. Blast and cruise and eventually problems. I've seen it so many times. Red cells get so thick. Hematocrit in the mid 60s waiting for a stroke. Dick stops working all together from pounding the shit out of the androgen circuits. Kidney blood work goes to shit. What goes up must come down eventually. Funny thing.. On and pushing it I would go up to 230 lbs. Started at 27 at about 180 lbs. Went off for three years and ten years at different times. Both times it took a year or more to fully recover. Leveled out at about 200-205 lbs drug free and felt really healthy, that is until I was approaching 50 and the androgens started to drop. Over the years I have PCT and gone off for extended periods and bloodwork came back with test in the 500-600s ng/dL. DEfinitely you won't look like when full of PEDs but at times in life some people prioritize other things besides jacked and tan. I still take a month or two off and always monitor bloods. Markers come back into healthy range. PCT toxic? In what way? Blood markers, other health markers look great. Shrink up some? sure especially at my age but sometimes who really gives 2 fukks. Go back on and a month later back to jacked and tan with health in check.

MONSTRO, I can see your points too especially for a guy shooting for a pro card but for others I see PCT and time off as an option. My rule of thumb for those that wanted to know what to expect coming off: First 8 weeks suck, 8 more weeks of not quite as suck, and then a third 8 weeks where things are returning to normal. After that it's back to natty gains. It will take longer if you have completely whacked your androgen circuitry. And you will look smaller and softer especially the first 4 months. Then things often get better. Then there is muscle memory when you put the AAS hammer back down again.
    Is blasting and cruising really that much of a death sentence/means to shorten your life? Arenít there plenty of healthy old men that have done so? Iím not sure they have Iím but Iím assuming Arnold was cruising he seems to be pretty healthy for his age and drug consumptionÖ

Mind you I know nothing about what Arnold did or does Iím just speculating hereÖ.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    321 Posts
    Rep Points

All I know is before i started blasting I was seeing a Dr to start trt because my levels eere in the 200ís and I had all the symptoms except the loss of libido. So if I needed trt before blasting than I most certainly need it afterÖ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    514 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Other vets and myself have had a pretty good back and forth about "cruising" in the past.

My point of view has changed a bit over the years but, a cruise is not trt. A cruise is using the least amount of gear possible to maintain size and give your body a little break.

The dose is dependant but, let's not kid ourselves, 750mg isn't a cruise dose, it's just a lower dosed cycle between higher doses.

If you want to call that a cruise, go for it but, it's not.
    Yes its true . its kind a bridge like you said just to keep gains and same time use detox liver and kidney hearth supplements to go back agaij on heavy cycle . Of course ios not healthy , but like i said the only way to stay healthy is stay natural like i should stay . I ask me many times why i start using if i look good natural , but since i got in its hard to leave because nobody whants to be smaller or worst . Thatīs why i always said to beginners think well before you begin .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    957 Posts
    Rep Points

It is possible to cycle and stay fairly healthy. I feel high doses and never coming off but dropping down a couple hundred mgs isn't the way to staying healthy. Everyone has goals and to some blasting and cruising is the way to those goals some of us gym rats just love the gym and a cycle or 2 a year is all we need. I dont know about other ppl but after a while ed or eod pins get old. The time off from pinning helps me restart and get excited for the next blast. I feel everyone should do there own research and make the decision for themselves. When a newbie comes to a thread like this they will think blasting and cruising is the only way and may even comply monstro's doses. I always came off because I wanted kids and being on cycle is super addictive imo.
    Blood sweat and years

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,196 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks BRich for chiming in..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,196 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm going to say this about PCT
    If you want a Natural production of Testosterone that's in Normal range when you're older..PCT is a MUST...PERIOD

If you don't use proper PCT protocols after cycles,you exponentially reduce your odds off ever being in Natural Range again...Thats a Fact...

No one knows...if 1 or 2 or 4 cycles will stun Natural production..but without using PCT.. you're playing Russian Roulette with more bullets in the gun..

So..If you don't want to pin for the rest of your life...PCT

Now can we end this Damn debate that kicks up every wk..

On another note Montro.. your position on PCT..Drol.. cruising doses..they seem to be against the grain.. Facts are Facts... opinions are not Facts.. you're saying Drol is not toxic but it's been linked to C...

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    750 mg cruise?
    I would never recommend that dose to anyone as a "cruise" and if someone has I would reevaluate their advice.
    Email for a full price list
    OrderSBlabs@protonmail.com

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes if you have 30 to 40kg over your height , do you think you can cruise on 200mg week and not lose all ? Cruise can be from 200 to 750 depends on size athlete . even if a small guy is using 750mg test only on cruise is much better than some thinks people use here . i see people on cruise using low dosage 200mg test but suing masteron , primo, alot of sarms and peptides . What is the idea? testosterone is the bad boy and sarms are safe ?
    yes. If youíve actually trained hard and progressive and built it over time with progressive eating and hard progressive training instead using the drugs as a boost instead of drugging your way there be you suck at everything else.
    Look at Jordan Peters heís on 30mg of test a day working on getting healthier. Heís still a size that you could never dream of being.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SB labs View Post
    I would never recommend that dose to anyone as a "cruise" and if someone has I would reevaluate their advice.
    I would never recommend anyone ever listen to any advice from Monstro. All he talks about is drugs and more drugs. Heís so obsessed with drugs he creates fake accounts to respond to himself about drugs.
    If you read what he writes he doesnít have an actual understanding of how they work or why.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    321 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SB labs View Post
    Wouldnít even consider coming close to taking that kind of a dose 365, everÖ.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    514 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    yes. If youíve actually trained hard and progressive and built it over time with progressive eating and hard progressive training instead using the drugs as a boost instead of drugging your way there be you suck at everything else.
    Look at Jordan Peters heís on 30mg of test a day working on getting healthier. Heís still a size that you could never dream of being.
    How you know that Jordan Peters using 30mg and stay so big and strong ? you sleep with him ? you do is shoots? come on nobody in this sport tell you the truth.

Maybe Jordan as better genetics than Dexter ? Look at Dexter now, and Dexter never was massive like JP . Came on bro . keep believing in santa claus .

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

How you know that Jordan Peters using 30mg and stay so big and strong ? you sleep with him ? you do is shoots? come on nobody in this sport tell you the truth.

Maybe Jordan as better genetics than Dexter ? Look at Dexter now, and Dexter never was massive like JP . Came on bro . keep believing in santa claus .
    JP is always very honest. Youíre just washed up and old man. You abuse drugs and will never turn pro. You donít have it. You canít accept that abd itís pathetic.
    JP has admitted to taking up to 5grams of shit. He details everything.
    Dexter Jackson never was a mass monster and never chased that look. You even fail at comparisons