• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anavar?

farrizz73

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys hope all is well long time naps supporter. Also fourm user anyway quick question has anyone been having any problems w naps and anavar lately my last two orders have all been missing anavar and When I look at website it shows out of stock AFTER I order.. Richard has been helpful in making sure I get refunded but I’m sure u guys can understand my frustration just wondering if anyone has similar experience with anavar latley

A lot of sources are saying Masteron and Anavar raws are hard to get lately. So yes Var is getting scarce and some will probably be switched with other compounds so women watch out.

A lot of sources are saying Masteron and Anavar raws are hard to get lately. So yes Var is getting scarce and some will probably be switched with other compounds so women watch out.

Very true of oxandrolone over there.

Max

Hey guys hope all is well long time naps supporter. Also fourm user anyway quick question has anyone been having any problems w naps and anavar lately my last two orders have all been missing anavar and When I look at website it shows out of stock AFTER I order.. Richard has been helpful in making sure I get refunded but I’m sure u guys can understand my frustration just wondering if anyone has similar experience with anavar latley

Hey brother,

Don't worry, We will definitely provide you Store credit.
I was mailed you. Please check your mail.

Thank you!

I want to Reiterate.. naps support had been EXTREMELY helpful I am just curious about the var shortage I wasn’t making this to say anything bad towards naps at all

I want to Reiterate.. naps support had been EXTREMELY helpful I am just curious about the var shortage I wasn’t making this to say anything bad towards naps at all

Thanks brother for updating this here!

Yes there is shortage of Anvar and we're restocking it brother.

Its called inflation people

Thank Biden and the Globalists for this bullshit

The rest of us VETS have this in our back pockets Its only shortages to regular customers

My advice is to STOCK UP NOW from any brand you can

Until BIDEN is out and the Country is back to normal we will see inflation and shortages

Never believed in inflation? That makes you a fool> go to target or walmart and see empty shelves

Now whatever brand you deal with. STOCK UP.

We saw this during raw deal and ORD

And this might be worse

Spend your money. Support your sponsors

Those of you who dont' listen will be shorted and pay triple the price.

Mark my words

Ive done this since the 90s. This isnt new to me. But this is the worst political Admin in the History of the US.

Prepare yourselves and those of you who do not...Pay 10x the price for your foolishness as you bathe in your covid vaccine and blood clots.

IML Gear Cream!
You can get local from our pharmacy but $10 a pill lol

Back