• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Let's all get on this vaccine train!

IML Gear Cream!
Nope. No gene therapy for me. My job has giving us until oct 31. [FONT=DDG_ProximaNova, DDG_ProximaNova_UI_0, DDG_ProximaNova_UI_1, DDG_ProximaNova_UI_2, DDG_ProximaNova_UI_3, DDG_ProximaNova_UI_4, DDG_ProximaNova_UI_5, DDG_ProximaNova_UI_6, Proxima Nova, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Segoe UI, Nimbus Sans L, Liberation Sans, Open Sans, FreeSans, Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

I not anti vaccine, but decided to sit this one out. But now I’m wondering how hard they will make it on us “not covered under insurance if not vaxed. Not able to fly if not vaxed?

good point...they will definitely try to make it as inconvenient as possible.

I not anti vaccine, but decided to sit this one out. But now I’m wondering how hard they will make it on us “not covered under insurance if not vaxed. Not able to fly if not vaxed?

I’m skipping the ole fauci Jab. They pushed it way too hard which ruined my thoughts of ever getting it

sounds like you’re finally coming around dude. Good for you.

we been saying this for over a year now lol

you get the jab?
He'll na bro. I never even got a flu shot ain't no way I'm ever getting the vaccine. I have no trust in the government and the fact they are pushing it so hard makes me really not want it.

He'll na bro. I never even got a flu shot ain't no way I'm ever getting the vaccine. I have no trust in the government and the fact they are pushing it so hard makes me really not want it.

I bet you and I could be friends ya know? My apologies for pissing on your Cheerios a month or so ago. Totally forgot what I was bitching about anyways lol

but I feel what you are putting down…. The more difficult they make it for us non Vaxxers the more credence they give to the “conspiracy” theorist… my job is my lifeline and I suspect an email this week regarding terms of employment…. Gonna be a difficult situation…. us non Vaxxers are outnumbered here at work that’s for sure.

fuckin insanity… blows my mind.

I bet you and I could be friends ya know? My apologies for pissing on your Cheerios a month or so ago. Totally forgot what I was bitching about anyways lol

but I feel what you are putting down…. The more difficult they make it for us non Vaxxers the more credence they give to the “conspiracy” theorist… my job is my lifeline and I suspect an email this week regarding terms of employment…. Gonna be a difficult situation…. us non Vaxxers are outnumbered here at work that’s for sure.

fuckin insanity… blows my mind.
Your good bro. Yea I have 0 plans to get vaccinated.

It is not a vaccine, people are dying, still catching covid after that so called fake ass vaccine, it’s just big pharma making millions off nothing and it making Osama bin Biden look like that scumbag actually doing something

Back