• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Customs

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've ordered a lot of gear from psl, and small amount from Naps a day later, and I understand xxxxxxx, but Naps also had it shipped from xxxxxxx which I wasn't expecting, also didn't expect them to ship it as quickly as they did, since it took them longer to ship a packaged I've order from them a month ago. Wondering did my packages get seized by customs, since it's been stuck there since last Thursday and has updated at all, when it's say the Naps order should arrive on Monday, and one of the psl orders should arrive tomorrow, or am I being paranoid.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I've ordered a lot of gear from psl, and small amount from Naps a day later, and I understand xxxxx but Naps also had it shipped from xxxxxx which I wasn't expecting, also didn't expect them to ship it as quickly as they did, since it took them longer to ship a packaged I've order from them a month ago. Wondering did my packages get seized by customs, since it's been stuck there since last Thursday and has updated at all, when it's say the Naps order should arrive on Monday, and one of the psl orders should arrive tomorrow, or am I being paranoid.

Time will tell. No way to know yet. Does sound like a little to much worrying tho

Last edited by a moderator:
So I've ordered a lot of gear from psl, and small amount from Naps a day later, and I understand xxxxxxx, but Naps also had it shipped from xxxxxxx which I wasn't expecting, also didn't expect them to ship it as quickly as they did, since it took them longer to ship a packaged I've order from them a month ago. Wondering did my packages get seized by customs, since it's been stuck there since last Thursday and has updated at all, when it's say the Naps order should arrive on Monday, and one of the psl orders should arrive tomorrow, or am I being paranoid.

Edited to limit specifics (see rules in my sig).

Stuff can get held up for a long while. I've had sex toys sit for weeks. :waiting:

I’ve had plenty of packs sit at customs for 2 and 3 weeks. Some actually arrived before the tracking even updated. Unless you ordered a ton of shit and they are setting up a huge expensive sting you will be just fine. I hope. Lol

It took two months before I got the last letter from customs on seizure of some orals. If they do grab it most sponsors will give you a reship to a different address.

Remember we are in quarentine and some country´s are closed , so many times they have to use other route to send you the packages . I think almost now days nobody receives the package like before covid

Being paranoid, I’ve seen tracking not move for weeks then magically arrives. Don’t think about it and Santa might come one day

I've had 3 seizures over 13 years. Once I got a seizure letter 7 months after the fact.

Seizure letters are a joke. You're not in trouble at all. Every year I go through a federal background check for my job and not once has a seizure letter popped up.

It is funny watching customs assign a value to what they've seized. I remember 200 tabs of Winny being valued at $15. I thought, damn I need to buy my shit from Customs.

The other funny thing was getting my order from Alin seized. At the time I didn't realize that crook was selling baby aspirin and canola oil. What a joke of a seizure. I wonder if that prick is still around.

The volume amount of the prohibited item/s is important. Falling within the broad spectrum of personal use or into more of a distribution frame? Basically, is it worth the govt's time to look more into the situation?

Also, if customs can determine that the items seized are narcotics, that is a whole different situation and can red-flag trigger a potential investigation review.

You should be fine.

Back