• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Looking for stack.

Oldasfk

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
what happennng, i have a quick question and very open adjust the stack. what i have thought about is
14 week program. i would like to see results faster, but im not a performer or anything.. just another guy with an high metabolizm and at 6 ft i have crossed the 180 lb mark with 12 weeks of Test E 400.. and test cyp 250 at at 16 weeks at seperate times.. other than that 172 lbs and stiff as fuck all the time to the point i cant retrieve my wallet from my back pocket or work like i am accustomed to.... i was wondering ifmaybe something like
25mg per day dbol /wk 1/2?
500 decca wk. wks 2/10
400 test Cyp ,wks 1/14 would be beneficial?.. ill order what works best and and pct.. but.my joints are killing me.. test helped that some both times now i would like to achieve some gains before for my wedding in mid september and enough strength in my elbows, shoulders and wrists that i can hold my 122 lb bride long enough to carry her across the threshold at the honeymoon.. im 172. 5'11 46 yrs old. recent labs on everything from bottom to top was good except elevated liver enzyme..probably from the abuse it had taken the nights prior to seeing a physician.. thanks for any help..i have done alot of reading but no networking and would appreciate any help

ty
oldaskFuk

what happennng, i have a quick question and very open adjust the stack. what i have thought about is
14 week program. i would like to see results faster, but im not a performer or anything.. just another guy with an high metabolizm and at 6 ft i have crossed the 180 lb mark with 12 weeks of Test E 400.. and test cyp 250 at at 16 weeks at seperate times.. other than that 172 lbs and stiff as fuck all the time to the point i cant retrieve my wallet from my back pocket or work like i am accustomed to.... i was wondering ifmaybe something like
25mg per day dbol /wk 1/2?
500 decca wk. wks 2/10
400 test Cyp ,wks 1/14 would be beneficial?.. ill order what works best and and pct.. but.my joints are killing me.. test helped that some both times now i would like to achieve some gains before for my wedding in mid september and enough strength in my elbows, shoulders and wrists that i can hold my 122 lb bride long enough to carry her across the threshold at the honeymoon.. im 172. 5'11 46 yrs old. recent labs on everything from bottom to top was good except elevated liver enzyme..probably from the abuse it had taken the nights prior to seeing a physician.. thanks for any help..i have done alot of reading but no networking and would appreciate any help

ty
oldaskFuk

Liver enzymes from abuse of what? Testosterone at the 2 cycle you ran wouldnt do that....at all. Alcohol, medications , too much vitamins , if you have this pain/stiffness , I am imagining you use ibuprofen or aleve or prescription (ketoralac)maybe . Anyway, clearing up enzymes can be quite Easy (if we knew why) at 6ft 172, ectomorph/hardgainer :

I would put you on a 3x a week compoundlift /powerbuilding routine . (Max Modified 5x5)
If you can’t make 3x a week , you will not get desired results . No need for Dbol/high Deca.

Your main goal is learning how many calories you burn and what kind. At 46, I imagine you want to eat healthy and not junk!?

Just a nice 350/250 Test C/Deca and some Mk677 at night (Somatozine) , along with a good 30/40/30 diet , raising calories as you gain weight. What do you eat? Job type?

Even some sarm stacks and peptides can help
You reach your goals and they are legal for research purposes. But, they are banning soon . LGD4033/MK2866/MK677/RAD140 could do wonders . I hate to say it but you may benefit from a good 10- 20lb bag of Progainer or Muscletech Mass/Monstadon, to add to meals . Post up a little more or PM and I can point you in the right direction, cheers

Max

Max pretty much nailed it for you bro. Take his advice and let him help you out. Your in good hands there.

Congrats on getting married.

I don’t see a point of combining Test E and C.

I would do:

1-5 weeks Dbol 25mg
1-15 weeks Test 500mg
1-15 weeks Deca 250mg

If ur gonna do deca, u might consider throwing in some proviron just to be safe. Like Glyco said, don't think u want to have any dick issues on ur wedding night and provi will def. keep this from happening. And it will prob. help the test work better too. Congratulations and good luck!

Damn Max laid it out perfectly...

Long haired Bastard

Well you posted everything besides what matters. What is your exact day to day diet and post your training log book.
At 175 and close to 6ft tall more or different drugs isn’t the answer. More food and progressive mechanical tension. Save your money on more drugs and go join Jordan Peters or John Meadows website, or buy one of their training programs or Scott Stevenson’s Be your own bodybuilding coach. These will help you more than more drugs. 250-400 test and 2iu of gh. Milk those doses. Eat and train for your goal drugging your way there won’t workout too well.

I'll say This about diet at an older age..
What you got away with before.. won't flying now..too many other factors to concidered...salt intake..A1C..sat.fat..
However I've found cardio to help me get those numbers back in the black..I know a forbidden word to those trying to gain..

But cardio is critical as we age..plus a little cardio and watching what you eat goes miles..

Back