Questions about Anadrol?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts
    Rep Points

Anadrol is hands down my favorite oral. Nothing compares imo. Feel like a beast on it and I do not bloat. Just get bigger and stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by BBruce View Post
    How do you feel on it and how long have you run Anadrol?

Iím tempted to include it in my next cycle but never used it and would to like hear your experiences, if itís a chance to feel like shit I rather do Dbol. I will run it with Test&Primo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,165 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by beast405 View Post
    Anadrol is hands down my favorite oral. Nothing compares imo. Feel like a beast on it and I do not bloat. Just get bigger and stronger.
    Had my first experience with A-50 inj and I simply loved the experience! I cannot wait to try again as I topped out on 25mg. I used for a few weeks during my bulk and had very low sides, I started @ 12.5mg and just slowly got used to it as a tool, to see how I can use it later for a precontest product as well as a bulker. I was able to eat well and no reflux. It was a better experience for me than oral tablets and I could definitely tell the difference between using less and getting more out of it. As an oral injectable: my favorite so far ! I still havenít tried Dbol inj , ON THR LIST
    Max
    #purepowr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,000 Posts
    Rep Points

The sweet spot for me was 50mg ED for the first 6 weeks of my cycle. Iíve tried it the last 6 weeks before but I like the first 6 better because it works as a nice kickstart for my cycle.

I like combining Anadrol with Test and Deca. Test/Deca/Anadrol in my opinion is still the best cycle for bulking.

As for how you feel, strong and watery. Anadrol makes me hold more water than Dbol but I would always choose Anadrol for the strength I get.

As for sides, you might experience bloating or a slightly red face.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,165 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BodybuilderZepp View Post
    The sweet spot for me was 50mg ED for the first 6 weeks of my cycle. Iíve tried it the last 6 weeks before but I like the first 6 better because it works as a nice kickstart for my cycle.

I like combining Anadrol with Test and Deca. Test/Deca/Anadrol in my opinion is still the best cycle for bulking.

As for how you feel, strong and watery. Anadrol makes me hold more water than Dbol but I would always choose Anadrol for the strength I get.

That is the ultimate bulker IME, that or Dbol if the canít do ABombs!

Gh or Secretogogues as well

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts
    Rep Points

I thought about adding anadrol to Test/NPP currently. Should I be concerned about using them together? Anything to keep a look out for . Sust 750/NPP 450/DHB 300. I have no issues at all with what I got going on. I donít wanna mess a good thing up by adding anadrol but have been meaning to give it a go

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dano22 View Post
    I thought about adding anadrol to Test/NPP currently. Should I be concerned about using them together? Anything to keep a look out for . Sust 750/NPP 450/DHB 300. I have no issues at all with what I got going on. I donít wanna mess a good thing up by adding anadrol but have been meaning to give it a go
    If youíre current cycle working well for you then in my opinion donít add anything.

if you do add it, it could very well screw up your progress by killing your appetite and/or making you lethargic.
    the main thing Iíd keep an eye on is blood pressure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BodybuilderZepp View Post

Awesome, thank you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dano22 View Post
    You could add 50mg on training days only, 90 minutes before you train.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,188 Posts
    Rep Points

Drol safe...No
    The only steroid Ever liked to C...
    More toxic than Var...No

If new to Drol..I would recommend using 25-50mgs as a pre-WO