• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

UFC 264 Stream

I think they managed to shut everything down. I got some buddies together and paid for it.

Pls at least telle who won I can't get it to work

Pretty weak event all around unfortunately.

They got Donald Trump, Justin Bieber, Dave Chapelle, Dee, Dennis, Mac and Charlie all under one roof for… that.

Naw he broke his shin. Dustin pointed it out when Conor kicked him. Dustin said he knew he screwed up his leg at that point. It just failed later.
Sounds like karma for McGregor. Seems now he wants revenge.

Practically every fighter out there wants to silence this Irish loudmouth.

Sounds like karma for McGregor. Seems now he wants revenge.

Practically every fighter out there wants to silence this Irish loudmouth.

He went in trying to kick Dustin's leg off because of the last fight. When he hit Dustin's knee Dustin knew what happened. Right after Conor grabbed Dustin. Probably because he knew he was screwed. Conor doesn't clinch unless he's in trouble.

Yea looks like McGregor is just behind the curve in MMA and just gets outworked in camps. Last fight he didn't defend the leg kicks so he throws them in the next fight only to break his leg against someone who knew how to defend them. There's no way he did that much damage throwing a punch. That leg was gone when Dustin checked the kick.

I hope Dustin doesn't even give him a rematch. And if he does, he runs through him like he was doing before McGregor finished his leg off.

McGregors shelf life expired a long time ago. I’ve been saying this for a long time. Nothing against him. It’s his body breaking down period.

McGregors shelf life expired a long time ago. I’ve been saying this for a long time. Nothing against him. It’s his body breaking down period.
Yeah think it's time for him to consider retiring.

Happens to all fighters.... I had a chin like granite....never knocked out in roughly 25 street fights (did have flash knockout concussion when 5 guys pummeled me lol but that aint fair so it don't count amiright?) Then I literally run into a truck frame on rack head first at 39ish yoa instant out..... I woke back up within 45 seconds but that was when I knew my chin was no more...

McGregor has always been overrated to some extent and certainly protected.

0 title defenses. Won the FW belt via flash KO and they never let Aldo run it back. What a load of shit.

He doesn’t belong in the GOAT conversation unless you’re only measuring financial success.

IMO your 100% correct. If you study his fight tapes and you know what your talking about you can see he’s a slightly above average fighter but he’s a genius when it comes to marketing himself. Love him or hate him he draws high ratings every time he fights.

McGregor has always been overrated to some extent and certainly protected.

0 title defenses. Won the FW belt via flash KO and they never let Aldo run it back. What a load of shit.

He doesn’t belong in the GOAT conversation unless you’re only measuring financial success.

IMO your 100% correct. If you study his fight tapes and you know what your talking about you can see he’s a slightly above average fighter but he’s a genius when it comes to marketing himself. Love him or hate him he draws high ratings every time he fights.

You would think at some point his ability to draw high ratings would eventually go away but it hasn’t yet. I think everybody would have preferred to see the fight run it’s course last night but I don’t see how the fight was going to go Conor’s way. About a minute in and you could see Dustin clearly has his number.

With this result they’ll bark about a 4th installment. I don’t see the point but I could see how someone would want to see it. The only issue being that Dustin is most likely going to be the reigning LW champ soon and nobody is going to approve of Conor coming back and getting a title shot right away.

It’s a bad situation for Dana because if you give Conor the rematch and Dustin is the champ, Dana looks like a joke and if Conor takes a tune-up fight and loses, he’s done and that money will walk out the door with him.

I get that it’s a business but I really do prefer the GSP, Khabib, Dustin way of doing things. Which is to be respectful and let your hands do the talking. Conor could go away forever and I wouldn’t miss him, that’s just me though and I know that.

I personally think we will see more and more of these type of breaks because as MMA evolves so does everyone’s defense. Eventually kicks will be something used alot more sparingly. Unless your into Kickboxing the risk of getting checked and breaking your leg far out way the reward of throwing a ton of kicks. That was my approach anyway. Don’t get me wrong leg kicks low and high have a place in MMA. They always will. I just think based on my experience they need to be a situational attack. Just my two CC’s though.

Yeppers. The boring wrestling and ground and pound is the safest offense. The best offense is defense 100%. But the flashy fighters sell more tickets.

i am biased tho ... I always root for the wrestlers. 😉

Back