Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Red Lined

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    Oh no, I have to defend myself against a RPO ( risk protection order ) now. Got a great lawyer though 3k worth.. Pretty sure this cock sucker was one of them. Haha

I say this 100, if you want revenge....I'm in....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,419 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyPump77 View Post
    Any chance AMARider you can feel us in on the claims made by this broad? What specifically were you being accused of? I understand it is mental health related but what did she say her specific reasoning was...
    Yeah, I was wondering that myself. Because from experience, I know there is always three sides to a story...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Rep Points

Where does it end? I canít believe that this is the world we live in, makes the future seem pretty bleak for my grandkids, FUCK the left!!!!
    "Pick up the bar! that shit aint gonna lift itself!" M. Philp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

In Philly this used to happen all the time, usually it was a pissed off girlfriend. All you have to do is go to a police station and tell them they think you are a risk to yourself, and then the PD go to their house and take them in for a manditiry eval.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    Yeah, I was wondering that myself. Because from experience, I know there is always three sides to a story...
    absolutely..... Though from what I see AMA is fairly level headed....anybody can have a bad day though....been there....done that..... at my worst I was a psycho maniac at times...lost in drugs, homelessness, general apathy and self made misery and it was always somebody elses fault. It was never my choices.... then I grew up...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    620 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Yup same here. Iíve been taken away twice in my life. Lol Out both times around 4 days. They say itís a 72 hr hold but once your in there they donít get you out in a hurry.
    Been there

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,163 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyPump77 View Post
    Any chance AMARider you can feel us in on the claims made by this broad? What specifically were you being accused of? I understand it is mental health related but what did she say her specific reasoning was...
    Sure, I have a friend that I've known since high school. Not bragging, but she is in love with me. She was staying with me, and she came with a pharmacy, like 5 huge bottles of pills. So she's like, here take these they are xanax. Then here take these, they are vicodans. But I didn't know what they were. So she wants to sleep in my bed at first, then she wants to fuck.
    Here's the thing though, I got super sick with sepsis, and she called the EMT, I tell them to fuck off and get outa my house. They call the cops, and they just bust in - no warrant, so I tell them to fuck off too. Well, this bitch tells the cops I'm on heroin. They take me against my will through a Baker act. Remember I'm legit sick with sepsis, and I wake up in the ICU with a tube up my dick, 6 litters of o2, and 8 ports in my arms. I tell them " I'm going home, so here comes the cops again.

Why did this bitch do this ? One, I wouldn't fuck her. Two, I wouldn't let her move into my house. 3rd, she is on SSD for mentalking illnes. 4th, she got into a big fight with my wife, who was out of town .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,163 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by drbabar View Post
    in philly this used to happen all the time, usually it was a pissed off girlfriend. All you have to do is go to a police station and tell them they think you are a risk to yourself, and then the pd go to their house and take them in for a manditiry eval.
    yes ! Ask mike tyson what happens if you offend a woman ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts
    Rep Points

Not me not in my state no way no how.. the cops here are cocksuckers like everywhere else but my county is known as the worst one for cops in the state. With that said they still wouldn't try to pull this shit cause everyone here has guns hell you don't need a permit here even lol. Ive been waiting on the day anyone shows up like that fuck you bring the mrap your gonna need it. That right there is why I'm as anti gov as I am I've had bad runins of bs like that in the past not fair not right. I'm not going to a crazy house or prison cause I'd never make it out just put me in the fuckn ground, free or die

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,163 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    Not me not in my state no way no how.. the cops here are cocksuckers like everywhere else but my county is known as the worst one for cops in the state. With that said they still wouldn't try to pull this shit cause everyone here has guns hell you don't need a permit here even lol. Ive been waiting on the day anyone shows up like that fuck you bring the mrap your gonna need it. That right there is why I'm as anti gov as I am I've had bad runins of bs like that in the past not fair not right. I'm not going to a crazy house or prison cause I'd never make it out just put me in the fuckn ground, free or die
    Totally feel ya on that. How just a moment in time can change your life . Personally, I don't have a gun for exactly that reason. It's the end of your life if you fire, or point at cops. From that second on, it suicide by cop ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,163 Posts
    Rep Points

If the cops didn't come, sepsis would have killed me. I had a 104 degree temperature, and was not lucid. I don't have a gun to give them, and I'm extremely confident the RPO will be dismissed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

This wouldn't happen to be the "crazy hot Venezuelan whore" you discussed in this thread would it?

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...=1#post1866312

P.S. Still waiting on pics.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    Sure, I have a friend that I've known since high school. Not bragging, but she is in love with me. She was staying with me, and she came with a pharmacy, like 5 huge bottles of pills. So she's like, here take these they are xanax. Then here take these, they are vicodans. But I didn't know what they were. So she wants to sleep in my bed at first, then she wants to fuck.
    Here's the thing though, I got super sick with sepsis, and she called the EMT, I tell them to fuck off and get outa my house. They call the cops, and they just bust in - no warrant, so I tell them to fuck off too. Well, this bitch tells the cops I'm on heroin. They take me against my will through a Baker act. Remember I'm legit sick with sepsis, and I wake up in the ICU with a tube up my dick, 6 litters of o2, and 8 ports in my arms. I tell them " I'm going home, so here comes the cops again.

Why did this bitch do this ? One, I wouldn't fuck her. Two, I wouldn't let her move into my house. 3rd, she is on SSD for mentalking illnes. 4th, she got into a big fight with my wife, who was out of town .
    Yeah, i feel you brother, I had a girl like that chase me for years. I'm ugly so not sure why.... That said sepsis will kill you bro....it almost killed me back in August of 2020. So, she might have saved your life even if she is a royal crazy cunt. I'd ghost her personally, never let back in my life and get a restraining order...and if not you have your wife do it....

Edit I see your post where it saved your life....
    Last edited by CowboyPump77; 07-13-2021 at 07:05 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,163 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    This wouldn't happen to be the "crazy hot Venezuelan whore" you discussed in this thread would it?

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...=1#post1866312

P.S. Still waiting on pics.
    Haha, so true. I ended up putting a parole officer in my condo, and she's a hot 25 year old black girl.

Seriously, if you once a month got a $1000 whore, it's way cheaper than fucking with these crazy women. See, you pay them to leave ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,163 Posts
    Rep Points

Had my RPO case today, and will get results by mail. My lawyer feels extremely confident it will be dismissed. They have to prove their case, and they did not at all.