Police video: Use of force incident at Walmart in East Syracuse NY

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,499 Posts
    Rep Points

White person walk into Walmart and sees a white (or other) person hooked up and wonders what that person did, walks two aisles over to avoid the drama.

Black person walks into Walmart and sees a black (and only a black) person hooked up and commences antagonizing and confronting the police without knowing the situation whatsoever.
    Could be a baby raper caught on a warrant. They only see race.

When I see loser, trashy white people, I cringe, thinking ďIs this what people see when they see white folks?Ē

I have always wondered what successful black folks who have risen above all that ghetto mentality bullshit think when they see the proliferation of this behavior?

I am so glad I live in Mexico where the only racism I deal with is getting the whitey price on things sometimes.
    Last edited by CoachCabo; 07-13-2021 at 06:11 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    why does it always seem to be black people disrespecting cops like this and then crying foul when the cops react?
    Because of the current narrative for the last year and a half. It's being promoted, so what do you think they are going to do? Like you said though, It always seems to be a specific color or race, every single time. I wouldn't make it as a cop either.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    To behonest this may be true! ...why else would that behavior spin out of control at this rate...
    Of course it's true. They are already using that excuse in Georgia, and is why they don't want voter ID. At least that's what they say. We all know it's because so they can cheat again, but everyone has heard their reasons for no voter ID. Apparently it's racist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    Rep Points

Every single one of those black people are animals and should be put in cages. I hear one screaming take off your badge? Really? I would have just layed him out right there. Nothing but filthy animals, and they just proved it on video.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    871 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    What an ignorant post from an ingnorsnt man.
    Lots of broad generalizations... Typical.
    Look who we have sitting in the White House, itís not really that broad. Also itís not hard to find many many more videos like this. He didnít force those people to act like animals so why are you calling him out??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    871 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour Butts View Post
    Every single one of those black people are animals and should be put in cages. I hear one screaming take off your badge? Really? I would have just layed him out right there. Nothing but filthy animals, and they just proved it on video.
    There are countless videos just like this one, theyíve been proving it for years.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,233 Posts
    Rep Points

Just an FYI Iím part Native American and I donít know any others that receive anything from anyone for reparations. If your gonna give hand outs there will always be scumbags ready to take it.

They should tell all these fucks that if they all migrate to a certain city by a certain time then they will receive all the reparations they can possibly imagine. Then once they are all there nuke the fucking city. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by mastiff View Post
    Well we have seen how well reparations have worked out with Indians oops I mean native americans. I have grown up around those native pieces of shit. Depending on what percentage of indian they are they get a pretty nice check at 16 and 18 I believe. oh and then there is all the free health care and cheap housing on the rez. Never failed those fuckers would get there check and be rolling around in a new pontiac (no clue why they love pontiacs). Plus when they get a basically free place on the rez within 5 years the yard is run down looks like dog shit with at least 1-2 broken down cars sitting there. I would say 1 out of every 75-100 of them actually use the money and services to better there life. The rest just repeat the cycle and they literally can't handle the "fire water". There is something genetically wrong with them that alcohol really fucks them up.

I am sure the black would the same if not worse although I don't know how much worse you could get from cruising around a reservation and interacting with a hundred of them wouldn't tell you.
    - - - Updated - - -

Just an FYI Iím part Native American and I donít know any others that receive anything from anyone for reparations. If your gonna give hand outs there will always be scumbags ready to take it.

They should tell all these fucks that if they all migrate to a certain city by a certain time then they will receive all the reparations they can possibly imagine. Then once they are all there nuke the fucking city. Problem solved.

Well we have seen how well reparations have worked out with Indians oops I mean native americans. I have grown up around those native pieces of shit. Depending on what percentage of indian they are they get a pretty nice check at 16 and 18 I believe. oh and then there is all the free health care and cheap housing on the rez. Never failed those fuckers would get there check and be rolling around in a new pontiac (no clue why they love pontiacs). Plus when they get a basically free place on the rez within 5 years the yard is run down looks like dog shit with at least 1-2 broken down cars sitting there. I would say 1 out of every 75-100 of them actually use the money and services to better there life. The rest just repeat the cycle and they literally can't handle the "fire water". There is something genetically wrong with them that alcohol really fucks them up.

I am sure the black would the same if not worse although I don't know how much worse you could get from cruising around a reservation and interacting with a hundred of them wouldn't tell you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    871 Posts
    Rep Points

Man you are spot on with that, I used to deliver furniture and part of my route was the indian rez. All new houses just trashed to shit inside and out. And a lot of the younger people were wannabe thugs.

I also worked with an Indian at a golf course on the grounds crew. He only got the job because he was a friend of a friend of the superintendent and he was bored sitting at home all day. He got 70k a year tax free just for being Indian. He was worthless, he would mow for an hour then hide behind trees and take a nap.

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points

Police video: Use of force incident at Walmart in East Syracuse NY

Reparations donít even make sense.

Are we gonna pretend that all black people in the US came here in shackles, delivered to the colonialists via the slave trade?

Thatís not true. So who distinguishes if someoneís ancestors were delivered here due to slavery, and what percentage of their ancestry is former slaves?

Is there a 100% reparation amount and then someone goes through your genetic sequence to determine how much of that amount youíre entitled to?

Barack Obama wouldnít get shit then. Heís half black, but his dad is from Kenya. One of many examples of people who are black or partially black that slavery never touched. It doesnít make sense, itíll never happenÖ

Itís so stupid that itís not worth any of our time even thinking about it.

Internet Goddess
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,049 Posts
    Rep Points

Idk if this statistic is true as I read it on Faceshit, but it said at the peak of slavery in the US only 1.6% of people owned slaves.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post

What percentage native american are you? Also can you prove the percentage? If you are a certain percent and can prove it you qualify for certain things. The full blooded natives get a lot and very few do anything productive with it.

Quote Originally Posted by IronRage View Post
    Man you are spot on with that, I used to deliver furniture and part of my route was the indian rez. All new houses just trashed to shit inside and out. And a lot of the younger people were wannabe thugs.

I also worked with an Indian at a golf course on the grounds crew. He only got the job because he was a friend of a friend of the superintendent and he was bored sitting at home all day. He got 70k a year tax free just for being Indian. He was worthless, he would mow for an hour then hide behind trees and take a nap.
    Yup I have grown up around it. The stupid fucks here actually robbed a mini-mart on reservation land. When they got caught and picked up by the police they made a big stink that it should be dealt with in tribal court because it happened on tribal land knowing that the tribal court would go a lot easier on them. Whenever I drove through the reservation about every tenth or fifteenth house looked decent. The rest were basically run down trailer parks. They don't give a shit because it was all given to them or at 1/20 the actual price.

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,524 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    Idk if this statistic is true as I read it on Faceshit, but it said at the peak of slavery in the US only 1.6% of people owned slaves.
    yep. They were/are Democrats. I think white democrats should be forced to pay reparations. My great grandfather was forced out of his country by the Bolshevik Jews...

Can we make this global? So I can get ahead cuz fuck man... itís my money and I need it now!! Lol

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,524 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    Reparations donít even make sense.

Are we gonna pretend that all black people in the US came here in shackles, delivered to the colonialists via the slave trade?

Thatís not true. So who distinguishes if someoneís ancestors were delivered here due to slavery, and what percentage of their ancestry is former slaves?

Is there a 100% reparation amount and then someone goes through your genetic sequence to determine how much of that amount youíre entitled to?

Barack Obama wouldnít get shit then. Heís half black, but his dad is from Kenya. One of many examples of people who are black or partially black that slavery never touched. It doesnít make sense, itíll never happenÖ

Itís so stupid that itís not worth any of our time even thinking about it.
    itís so stupid that itíll prolly happen. We are living in the dumbest timeline of any reality right now. I actually woke up today convinced I had died and this is hell. Surrounded by moron democrat voters. I wish I could die twice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,233 Posts
    Rep Points

Well of course I can prove Iím part Native American. Do I want or need to? No. I donít want or need anything that resembles a hand out for who I am. Fuck Iím also part white. So should I just pay myself for the other part? Lol The whole reparations bullshit is exactly that. Bullshit. If you want something just get up off your ass and earn it. Just my two cents though.

What percentage native american are you? Also can you prove the percentage? If you are a certain percent and can prove it you qualify for certain things. The full blooded natives get a lot and very few do anything productive with it.

Yup I have grown up around it. The stupid fucks here actually robbed a mini-mart on reservation land. When they got caught and picked up by the police they made a big stink that it should be dealt with in tribal court because it happened on tribal land knowing that the tribal court would go a lot easier on them. Whenever I drove through the reservation about every tenth or fifteenth house looked decent. The rest were basically run down trailer parks. They don't give a shit because it was all given to them or at 1/20 the actual price.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

I married a Cherokee. Entire family is a bunch of drunks who can't handle their booze.

For many years, she kept it under control. Now, she just doesn't give a shit and drinks all the time.

She is not allowed to speak to me once she's had even one single drink, because every conversation ends with her violently attacking me.

What the fuck is it with god damn Indians and booze? I can't wait to get the fuck out of this marriage.