• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Police video: Use of force incident at Walmart in East Syracuse NY

So many thoughts on this video. One, I'm ok when they bite a little bit. Two, the correct response to a bite is a slap. Three, why did they have to blur out that coochie? Four, I would never make it as a cop.

I hate seeing this type the of thing, the divide in this world sucks...

He was just trying to teach her a life lesson . One can not bite with no teeth . I am not a huge fan of police but come on , you act like an idiot and you will suffer the consequences. Hopefully he doesn’t get in any trouble . She was biting and looked to me like he did what he could to defend himself

- - - Updated - - -

He was just trying to teach her a life lesson . One can not bite with no teeth . I am not a huge fan of police but come on , you act like an idiot and you will suffer the consequences. Hopefully he doesn’t get in any trouble . She was biting and looked to me like he did what he could to defend himself

I hate seeing this type the of thing, the divide in this world sucks...

why does it always seem to be black people disrespecting cops like this and then crying foul when the cops react?

I would like to ask all of the people involved in this altercation and the ones yelling at the cops what would you do to me if I latched onto to your arm with my teeth?

I would like to ask all of the people involved in this altercation and the ones yelling at the cops what would you do to me if I latched onto to your arm with my teeth?

He did the right thing IMO he tried to detain her she resisted she bit he neutralized the threat.

IML Gear Cream!
The black community has been told over and over that all cops are racist murderers. They're being told the best thing to do is resist. If those ladies had just walked out peacefully they would have been let go without charges.

The black community has been told over and over that all cops are racist murderers. They're being told the best thing to do is resist. If those ladies had just walked out peacefully they would have been let go without charges.

I guess but using this logic seems to basically be saying they’re all stupid and ignorant and unable to think for themselves.

Oh no here we go again with the wild ass bs .....I will say what you guys wont ....those black girls dont like white cops and were resisting because they know they dont have to listen because all blacks now feel they are above the law...you can thank all the black celebrities and black politicians lets not forget the black reporters & news casts and blm for this insane ignorance!!! And no Im not racist....shit even only black business & farmers can get grants....gtfo with this bs its all because of biden and his admin!!! I would of punched her in face too....shit if you even spit on cop that was felony...now adays it doesnt mean shit now we graduated to biting.....thank you biden you senile fuck

Last edited:
Ghetto Nig Hoes are gonna Ghetto Nig....

They resisted, didn't follow commands, and were aggressive and attacked the arresting officers. I see no issues here. Cops have a right to use necessary force. Being bitten hurts like an SOB and can be life threatening or pass on disease. I'd back handed her for each tooth mark myself....

Oh no here we go again with the wild ass bs .....I will say what you guys wont ....those black girls dont like white cops and were resisting because they know they dont have to listen because all blacks now feel they are above the law...you can thank all the black celebrities and black politicians lets not forget the black reporters & news casts and blm for this insane ignorance!!! And no Im not racist....shit even only black business & farmers can get grants....gtfo with this bs its all because of biden and his admin!!! I would of punched her in face too....shit if you even spit on cop that was felony...now adays it doesnt mean shit now we graduated to biting.....thank you biden you senile fuck

Obama started all of this racial division and has continued with his shit til this day.

why does it always seem to be black people disrespecting cops like this and then crying foul when the cops react?

Make no mistake, Im not avoiding the obvious in my reply. clearly much of the world is brainwashed by the obama baby BLM and all the political rhetoric thats been spun since the Ferguson riots and the inception of the BLM and all we are living thorough today. Im also not avoiding the fact that people choose their actions and deserve what they get, those idiots deserve what they get, unfortunately they will get a slap on the wrist giving more power to the next situation to be overlooked. I’m just disgusted with ALL of it, ya know what I mean.

This is the new norm, they will be innocent victims and the cops will be made out to be monsters. I hope those idiots had to pay for all the merchandise they destroyed, their kids were taken from them for kicking them and mental abuse for having to see that and it was those bitches fault that happened. I hope she gets years in jail but the media will spin it so she will walk away with a payday. This is now the go to thing for black people, do anything you want then play the race victim card to get out of it. This will happen more and more and it will become their culture (already is) to steal, rob and get welfare all while using the excuse "because im black" to take advantage of everyone. No concept of responsibility and respect.

Get Shredded!
I guess but using this logic seems to basically be saying they’re all stupid and ignorant and unable to think for themselves.

No.. But it really does appear that YOU feel that way.
... and I really mean that Admin.
Sad.
Oh well.

Sad.
Oh well.

I have known some good black folks, but the issue is blacks have a hard time thinking for themselves. Group think took them over back in 80's-90's at the very least. Now to be fair, that's also becoming an issue for many whites as of today. It really comes down to indoctrination, via, school, entertainment, politics, etc. I actually got along with black folks more than I did my own race. Black folks are more honest to your face, but they would never open their minds to change. There in lies the problem... and now many are calling for the extermination of race.... So what do you think I will do? Side with them....lol....no...

Last edited:
Maybe things would change if blacks all got reparations? Say 80K per person.

How many ppl think that would change things? Would that be enough to "even" the score? Stop the victimization mentality??

Or maybe it needs to be 150K??

Just what will it take exactly. IDK.

How many ppl think that would change things? Would that be enough to "even" the score? Stop the victimization mentality??

Yeah cuz throwing money at idiot cry babies always made idiot cry babies less stupid and less cry baby-ish. If that’s the case I’ll take my 150k in reparations now please ... tanx :nerd:

I have known some good black folks, but the issue is blacks have a hard time thinking for themselves. Group think took them over back in 80's-90's at the very least. Now to be fair, that's also becoming an issue for many whites as of today. It really comes down to indoctrination, via, school, entertainment, politics, etc. I actually got along with black folks more than I did my own race. Black folks are more honest to your face, but they would never open their minds to change. There in lies the problem... and now many are calling for the extermination of race.... So what do you think I will do? Side with them....lol....no...

What an ignorant post from an ingnorsnt man.
Lots of broad generalizations... Typical.

What about all the white people who were enslaved? Should they get reparations too?

The strongest argument I've heard for reparations is that once the money is accepted, there's no longer any excuses that will be accepted. Once the check is cashed, the recipient has been bought and paid for. Take the money and STFU. But we all know that it won't end there. The check will be cashed and the excuses will continue to flow.

It's human nature, not black vs. white. Winners look for ways to succeed and losers look for excuses for failure. There's plenty of successful blacks right along with every other ethnicity. It's the choices we all make. We should all just be thankful that we live in a country where choices are still an option (for now anyway).

Last edited:

Well we have seen how well reparations have worked out with Indians oops I mean native americans. I have grown up around those native pieces of shit. Depending on what percentage of indian they are they get a pretty nice check at 16 and 18 I believe. oh and then there is all the free health care and cheap housing on the rez. Never failed those fuckers would get there check and be rolling around in a new pontiac (no clue why they love pontiacs). Plus when they get a basically free place on the rez within 5 years the yard is run down looks like dog shit with at least 1-2 broken down cars sitting there. I would say 1 out of every 75-100 of them actually use the money and services to better there life. The rest just repeat the cycle and they literally can't handle the "fire water". There is something genetically wrong with them that alcohol really fucks them up.

I am sure the black would the same if not worse although I don't know how much worse you could get from cruising around a reservation and interacting with a hundred of them wouldn't tell you.

What about all the white people who were enslaved? Should they get reparations too?

The strongest argument I've heard for reparations is that once the money is accepted, there's no longer any excuses that will be accepted. Once the check is cashed, the recipient has been bought and paid for. Take the money and STFU. But we all know that it won't end there. The check will be cashed and the excuses will continue to flow.

It's human nature, not black vs. white. Winners look for ways to succeed and losers look for excuses for failure. There's plenty of successful blacks right along with every other ethnicity. It's the choices we all make. We should all just be thankful that we live in a country where choices are still an option (for now anyway).

I agree.

The money will be spent on "things" and be gone in the blink of an eye.

And what about blacks yet to be born?? They will need to be taken care of too for the wrongness done to them...lolz. Imagine that, you are a newborn and yet have a wrongness done unto you just for your skin color.

Yet, it's only a matter of time. Enough minorities get elected and white guilt shall get legislation passed.

Maybe it needs to be 200K a person. Can this country afford that to pay? Do they care??

How many white ppl you know have 200k in a savings account??

Sad.
Oh well.

No I did not say that, the person I quoted insinuated that.

that will make all these fine upstanding citizens instantly contribute to society. I think it should be 80k per black person per year for life. that is reasonable, that way they do not have to work and can spend all their free time coming up with more ideas to contribute to society. the way it is now, they have very little time in their busy schedules to come up with new ideas on how to commit welfare fraud, creative ways to shoot each other, rape, steal, commit arson and so on. damn you white people!

Back