• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Apollo update

Wiseguy

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Need to update the situation with Apollo. He was a sponsor here on this board and couple of others. My go to guys were out of what I needed, so I gave his a shot based on his shipping advertised as 4 to 6 days. I am currently 8 weeks out of next show and had to change things around a little. I did the fund transaction but a week later did not hear anything back. I checked with him and he said never picked up the funds which in fact I had confirmation that they did. After we cleared that up, we were now in week two. He said he was having issues with his shipper and will correct and send my pack out ASAP. I said ok, but than I noticed he dropped off from this board and others which concerned me. Week three went by and I emailed him asking if he was scamming me, which he said no and pack was on the way. At this point I had to move on and re ordered from my original source since they re stocked. To my shock and surprise pack came in yesterday with additional freebies. I guess he was telling the truth after all and must have had some internal issues that messed up his delivery.

Regardless I like to thank Red for keeping his word. I hope everything is sorted out in his end and is back on the boards soon. Again I appreciate your honesty and I apologize for jumping the gun, but due to the circumstances after 30 plus years in this game I though the worst.

Thanks again and best of luck to you.

I would be very suspicious of what he sent you. The fact that he made good on your order you payed for isn't anything that deserves praise. If he didn't have it in stock when you payed for it he shouldn't be taking the orders. Now if his shipper fucked him over he may be cutting corners to get guys whole. So your stuff may be dosed way off. I could be wrong and hope I am but the fact that he is off all boards and it took so much time for him to get you your pack I would be very worried that what you got is A+ grade stuff. Since you already bought your cycle from another source it would be worth it to send out at least one sample from what apollo sent you for testing to see if it's legit. If one sample was good then the rest should be but if it's bad I would say the rest is bad.

All in all it's your choice. It's good that you actually got something but again I would be very weary about what you got. Hope it all works out for you.

I am finishing my cycle with the gear I bought. I got Masteron, Tren A, Var, Winstrol and Proviron from him. I do my blood work quarterly. After the show is done Ill clean up and run the masteron and Var before my next test and see what happens. Still very skeptical but all he had to do is disappear and that would have been the end of it. We shall see.

I am finishing my cycle with the gear I bought. I got Masteron, Tren A, Var, Winstrol and Proviron from him. I do my blood work quarterly. After the show is done Ill clean up and run the masteron and Var before my next test and see what happens. Still very skeptical but all he had to do is disappear and that would have been the end of it. We shall see.

Damn giving me some hope my pack might show up

Damn giving me some hope my pack might show up

I was shocked. Also, heard from another on PM he received his pack. Maybe he really was having issues and trying to sort things out. Don't know.

I was shocked. Also, heard from another on PM he received his pack. Maybe he really was having issues and trying to sort things out. Don't know.

Doubt it I still never got my pack but life moves on

Back