Low Dose Sustanon/ Proviron Log w/ Labs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Low Dose Sustanon/ Proviron Log w/ Labs

Hello everyone. Just wanted to start a log for my recent cycle and had some questions. Also wanted to post labs for Vision and the PSL crew to show that the gear is absolutely legit.

Dose:

PSL Sustanon 250 - 1/2 ML every Monday, Wednesday, Friday (375/week)
    PSL Proviron 25 mg - 1 pill (25mg) every day

Good Notes:

1.) I feel fantastic mentally. My mood feels extraordinarily stable in a good way. No mood swings, no anger, very happy uplifting feeling every day. I'm very much excited to get into the gym and have a wonderful outlook on life.

2.) Appetite is massive, I could eat all day every day.

3.) Sex is GREAT! Libido is nice, no loss off erection, performance is great.

4.) No night sweats or loss of sleep which is nice.

5.) Loosing fat at a nice steady rate, packing on muscle.

6.) No hair loss

7.) Perhaps the biggest positive, I HAVE ZERO ACNE, my skin is perfectly clear!! I have a little bit on my back but its absolutely nothing compared to my first cycle. Very happy with this result.

Bad Notes:

1.) Pubertal gyno is slowly getting a little puffy, but only on my left side. (more on this later)

2.) Slight increase in fatigue after 10 weeks, hard to get moving in the morning sometimes.

3.) Acne is slowly, and I mean slowly, starting to pick up, but only after 10 weeks. Nothing to be alarmed about but something I'd like to combat.

Questions: (Labs Posted Below)

1.) Since libido is excellent, acne is minimal, and I have virtually no side effects minus a little puffiness of my left nipple, should I even bother with an A.I.?

-
    I have Aromasin (20mg) and Nolvadex on hand. I wouldn't mind starting these to reduce the puffiness of the nipple, however, I really love how I'm feeling right now and how I look, so will introducing these drugs mess with my libido or skin quality?

- Once I come off cycle I'm getting gyno surgery anyway, I've always had this puffy nipple since I was 13 years old and its bothered the fuck out of me! So since I feel so great on cycle right now, is it even worth it to run the A.I. or Nolva to reduce it since its getting cut out anyway. However I do hate how this nipple looks in a shirt. Just weighing the risks vs rewards here, feel free to comment on my thinking.

2.) My test to estro ratio is under 5%, 2000/ 94. No question just pointing this out.

3.) FSH and Lutenizing Hormone are LOW, Is this something to be concerned about?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2021-07-09 at 10-05-41 1625834851_cefalo_matthew_20447_results pdf.png   Screenshot 2021-07-09 at 10-07-57 1625834851_cefalo_matthew_20447_results pdf.png  
    Last edited by MC5789; 07-09-2021 at 11:33 PM.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,313 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MC5789 View Post
    Hello everyone. Just wanted to start a log for my recent cycle and had some questions. Also wanted to post labs for Vision and the PSL crew to show that the gear is absolutely legit.

Dose:

Good Notes:

1.) I feel fantastic mentally. My mood feels extraordinarily stable in a good way. No mood swings, no anger, very happy uplifting feeling every day. I'm very much excited to get into the gym and have a wonderful outlook on life.

6.) No hair loss

7.) Perhaps the biggest positive, I HAVE ZERO ACNE, my skin is perfectly clear!! I have a little bit on my back but its absolutely nothing compared to my first cycle. Very happy with this result.

Bad Notes:

1.) Pubertal gyno is slowly getting a little puffy, but only on my left side. (more on this later)

2.) Slight increase in fatigue after 10 weeks, hard to get moving in the morning sometimes.

3.) Acne is slowly, and I mean slowly, starting to pick up, but only after 10 weeks. Nothing to be alarmed about but something I'd like to combat.

1.) Since libido is excellent, acne is minimal, and I have virtually no side effects minus a little puffiness of my left nipple, should I even bother with an A.I.?

-
    I have Aromasin (20mg) and Nolvadex on hand. I wouldn't mind starting these to reduce the puffiness of the nipple, however, I really love how I'm feeling right now and how I look, so will introducing these drugs mess with my libido or skin quality?

- Once I come off cycle I'm getting gyno surgery anyway, I've always had this puffy nipple since I was 13 years old and its bothered the fuck out of me! So since I feel so great on cycle right now, is it even worth it to run the A.I. or Nolva to reduce it since its getting cut out anyway. However I do hate how this nipple looks in a shirt. Just weighing the risks vs rewards here, feel free to comment on my thinking.

2.) My test to estro ratio is under 5%, 2000/ 94. No question just pointing this out.

3.) FSH and Lutenizing Hormone are LOW, Is this something to be concerned about?
    start your aromasin. 10mg Ed go from there.
    The AI will help with bloat , puffy nips, fatigue, extra water you may be holding. Etc..
    Everything else looks And sounds pretty good.

Use coupon code MACE20 for 20% off your order!

for all your local ,international, sarm, peptides Cycle support, Nootropics, AAS, and GH needs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,404 Posts
    Rep Points

Dose:

Good Notes:

6.) No hair loss

Bad Notes:

-

The was a really good post and you are using nice dosages for the reasons you posted. You need to try and see if using an Ai (letro) would shrink it , but If has been there years, I wouldnít because you have actuall tissue growth . I would However At least block the receptor with nolva/raloxifene or at least try another tab of Provi or some mast. If it has grown, letro is my go to followed by conservative Nolvadex. The FSH and LH are supposed to come in low as you are using synthetic hormone.
    If wanting kid , a good PCT (the hcg/HMG is a double nut sack special , kicks in quick
    People are against AI, but those same people, sure as shit would be making a massive mistake to at least have a good AI, a Serm , and some Cabergoline. Be careful during hcg use as it can kick in gyno and break you out but, temporary (shit works fast)

PSL kicks ass

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts
    Rep Points

Another great psl log will be following

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    544 Posts
    Rep Points

This'll be tippy tops. If you haven't scorched your Androgen Receptors 375 of Grade A Sustanon, with the Proviron will be outstanding.

Any cycles I've ever done around week 10-12 my body starts to 'tap out' and I feel the fatigue creep in. Pretty normal for me at least.

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,271 Posts
    Rep Points

Brother I'm right there with you with the acne, of all things that I worry about during a blast it is that right there.
    When it is not existing and I slowly see it creeping in that is when the panic sets in.
    Do everything you can to stay on top of it brother.
    I don't wish an outbreak on anyone.
    Some of the best blasts that I've had physically I had to walk around with acne and that alone took away from the whole experience and I didn't even want to be seen in public, yet physically my output was at its best
    Nothing worse than wanting to cover up when you have work so hard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Rep Points

Nice man. Iím running their Sus now with some deca, Tren, and dbol.

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,271 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by The chad View Post
    My dude chad, how have you been brother?!?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,404 Posts
    Rep Points

Provi should be added to all the orals IMO! !
    A whole provibol line up! Are you feeling the hunger and pump yet

Max
    Following

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    My dude chad, how have you been brother?!?!
    Yo my brother! Iím doing wonderful! You gotta hit me up man.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Provi should be added to all the orals IMO! !
    A whole provibol line up! Are you feeling the hunger and pump yet

Max
    Following
    I always add Proviron with nandrolone. Just a low dose of 25mg a day. Thatís kind of a staple I like to add in, so much I usually forget to mention.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,404 Posts
    Rep Points

I always add Proviron with nandrolone. Just a low dose of 25mg a day. Thatís kind of a staple I like to add in, so much I usually forget to mention.
    Hells yeah. Th Chad knows whatís up with the
    Provi action lol

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

I started 10mg Aromasin every MWF since last friday. I'll pull labs again next monday to see where the estro lands. I feel like I'm a little less puffy today and holding less water. I feel phenomenal.
    Hey vision how do I get the credit applied to my account for posting labs ? I'm ready to put in an order today

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Brother I'm right there with you with the acne, of all things that I worry about during a blast it is that right there.
    When it is not existing and I slowly see it creeping in that is when the panic sets in.
    Do everything you can to stay on top of it brother.
    I don't wish an outbreak on anyone.
    Some of the best blasts that I've had physically I had to walk around with acne and that alone took away from the whole experience and I didn't even want to be seen in public, yet physically my output was at its best
    Nothing worse than wanting to cover up when you have work so hard.
    Last edited by MC5789; 07-14-2021 at 01:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Sustanon has been absolutely fanstastic. Shot frequency and the mix of esters is the ticket for success. You always hear from people that you gotta find what works for you and this is finally it for me. I'm loving this cycle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,404 Posts
    Rep Points

Sustanon has been absolutely fanstastic. Shot frequency and the mix of esters is the ticket for success. You always hear from people that you gotta find what works for you and this is finally it for me. I'm loving this cycle.
    Favorite blasting item(especially first four weeks) sometimes I transition, but definitely my overall fave! Isocaproate is the Ester I make sure Sust has, I have seen brands without it.

Max