Middle aged power lifter cycle plan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts
    Rep Points

Middle aged power lifter cycle plan

Hey guys so, I am 40 and Ive now done about 3 years of AAS which is doucmented on these boards to some degree. I am happy with my physique, I am an advanced lifter, my strength in powerlifting is national level. I would like to increase the rate I get stronger a bit faster if possible but overall I want to stay healthy.

This is what I am going to run for a base or maybe my entire cycle if I don't get the balls to try any of these other considerations:

400MG Test Cyp
    500MG Primobolan
    50MG per day of anavar

Considering adding: EQ / ANADROL / Dianabol / Tren Hex / DHB (I love DHB but it makes this cycle a ton of oil cause the primo is 100mg/ml)

1) Main issue is highly androgenic gear gives me acne, particularity the more potent ones or at higher doses, I can do some of them at lower dose like masteron and not get acne but this example masteron doesn't do much for me really, again I am just looking for a little extra strength boost
    2) Anadrol, I know its great for strength but for whatever reason the one time I ran 50mg a day I dont think it did a lot but it may have been weak anadrol and I was bodbuilding in a defecit so who knows, this is one I am considering adding again.
    3) Tren, I am considering tren hex at only 100-150mg pw, Tren ace I got the IBS and I got acne cause its highly angrogenic (see #1), never notice strength on this but the tren i had was acetate and it was from a shiity ugl and was also in a big defecit. I have prolactin issue so would have to take caber.
    4) Nandralone, sky rockets my prolactin and I have to take caber, not sure if this makes my strength go up much.
    5) EQ - my only problem with EQ is really the kidney toxicty, I don't get high hematocrit, tho I don't think ive had good EQ before but I got a good source now. Also I don't like that it stays in your system so long in case I ever need to do a drug test.

so the acne not the end of the world when it comes I get some anti-biotic cream and it goes away but the problem is I have the marks for months and I don't really want to deal with it.

So what can add me strength and not be extremly angrogenic? these look like my options.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts
    Rep Points

Tren from a reputable lab is your best bet for strength. It'll be a different animal in a surplus and from a good lab. You probably won't even gain much weight in a slight surplus on it, if you're trying to stay around a certain weight.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    510 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MustardTiger View Post
    Hey guys so, I am 40 and Ive now done about 3 years of AAS which is doucmented on these boards to some degree. I am happy with my physique, I am an advanced lifter, my strength in powerlifting is national level. I would like to increase the rate I get stronger a bit faster if possible but overall I want to stay healthy.

This is what I am going to run for a base or maybe my entire cycle if I don't get the balls to try any of these other considerations:

400MG Test Cyp
    500MG Primobolan
    50MG per day of anavar

Considering adding: EQ / ANADROL / Dianabol / Tren Hex / DHB (I love DHB but it makes this cycle a ton of oil cause the primo is 100mg/ml)

1) Main issue is highly androgenic gear gives me acne, particularity the more potent ones or at higher doses, I can do some of them at lower dose like masteron and not get acne but this example masteron doesn't do much for me really, again I am just looking for a little extra strength boost
    2) Anadrol, I know its great for strength but for whatever reason the one time I ran 50mg a day I dont think it did a lot but it may have been weak anadrol and I was bodbuilding in a defecit so who knows, this is one I am considering adding again.
    3) Tren, I am considering tren hex at only 100-150mg pw, Tren ace I got the IBS and I got acne cause its highly angrogenic (see #1), never notice strength on this but the tren i had was acetate and it was from a shiity ugl and was also in a big defecit. I have prolactin issue so would have to take caber.
    4) Nandralone, sky rockets my prolactin and I have to take caber, not sure if this makes my strength go up much.
    5) EQ - my only problem with EQ is really the kidney toxicty, I don't get high hematocrit, tho I don't think ive had good EQ before but I got a good source now. Also I don't like that it stays in your system so long in case I ever need to do a drug test.

so the acne not the end of the world when it comes I get some anti-biotic cream and it goes away but the problem is I have the marks for months and I don't really want to deal with it.

So what can add me strength and not be extremly angrogenic? these look like my options.
    Brother considering age , you are happy with shape and also concerned about health , go with test , masteron , anavar, or primo and stay away from tren, dhb, superdrol, and other toxic stuff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts
    Rep Points

only thing I could say would help strength is insulin as it will shuttle the carbs into the muscle more volume sized muscle more weight youíll push as extra weight is everything to strength more bodyweight more weight lifted why strongmen weigh so much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    486 Posts
    Rep Points

Just my opinion. Primo will not do much at all for strength. My favorite compound but for recomp. You want to break all kinds of personal records replace your test with Sust and add 20mg of Halo for 3 weeks. Simple but extremely effective.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím attempting something similar soon, Test, Primo and Anadrol. I know Primo is not the best for strength but it makes me feel and look great so hopefully Anadrol will do the main job. Eq and Var did very little for me in strength.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts
    Rep Points

Alright thanks for your feedback, so what I decided is I will go ahead and try tren hex at 120mg pw for 8 weeks leading up to meet, giving tren and highly androgenic gear one more go, I did pretty well on 30mg tren ace ED it was just the ibs at the end and the acne at the start and finish, hopefully lower dose and slower ester will treat me better. I know I said I want to be mostly health conscious but the strength boost ontop of what I am doing I think would have to come from tren or anadrol basically, which isn't healthy so so yea this is what I went with since tren is so popular for Pl and anadrol didn't do a lot for me previously, unless I wanted to do halo or something at the end which doesn't sound like fun.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

Primo wonít add anything to what youíre trying to accomplish. Tren hex wonít be any different from any other tren besides half-life.
    Id do 100 trestolone, 200, test, and 50-100 mg anavar or drol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    510 Posts
    Rep Points

If the goal is strength you cant be worried about health . We need to chose our main goal . if is health stay natural or only doing test with anavar , but if your goal is strength you need to trenbolone , halo, superdrol, anadrol , and to put on mass you need alot test , dbol slin and hgh . There is no secrets that you try to discover . The strongest steroids will give you the strongest sides , there is no miracle steroid that makes you huge without sides .

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    If the goal is strength you cant be worried about health . We need to chose our main goal . if is health stay natural or only doing test with anavar , but if your goal is strength you need to trenbolone , halo, superdrol, anadrol , and to put on mass you need alot test , dbol slin and hgh . There is no secrets that you try to discover . The strongest steroids will give you the strongest sides , there is no miracle steroid that makes you huge without sides .
    Stop with your bullshit advice. Thatís not true. Just because youíre old, chasing a pro card, and abuse drugs worse than any actual pro I know that doesnít mean every one else has too. You can always be health conscious and shoot for goals whether itís strength or size or whatever.
    Yes there are stronger steroids and more toxic steroids but you can always get in better shape and stronger without killing yourself. Well, maybe you canít, but anybody whoís not a fucking idiot with nothing but bad advice can.
    No steroid makes you HUGE. Itís consistency diet and training, the drugs are an addition.
    Last edited by Bft84; 07-12-2021 at 05:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,143 Posts
    Rep Points

Play it safe for health. 40's are when things can start to build up as we age (plaque, etc) and not show on blood-work.
    You'll be happy when you are older if you are healthy, and didnt sacrifice health for a few trophies and IG lifts.
    Old age comes on very quick, trust me.
    ~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    348 Posts
    Rep Points

Some good advice put out so far.

I will say, for me, loading up anavar into a cycle has produced some of the most dramatic strength gains I have ever had.
    I was doing a simple 500mg/wk test cyp and built up to 100mg/day anavar and strength went through the damn roof. I am not an elite lifter like you, but the point of my simple cycle just mentioned was to pack on strength and I went from standing barbell shoulder pressing 225 for 3-4 reps to 10 reps at the peak of the cycle. All other lifts up significantly as well.

I didn't run the anavar for extremely long due to liver toxicity, but while I was, it def was the strength catalyst.
    Best of luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

I've never heard someone say they broke a PR while on Primo. If health is your goal, then yeah.. Primo is a good choice.. but I wouldn't expect much from it, especially if you are more of an advanced lifter.

Things that make me strong like bull: Test (a lot), Tren, Deca/NPP, Anadrol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,593 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post
    Play it safe for health. 40's are when things can start to build up as we age (plaque, etc) and not show on blood-work.
    You'll be happy when you are older if you are healthy, and didnt sacrifice health for a few trophies and IG lifts.
    Old age comes on very quick, trust me.
    You sure ain't kidding brother. Already got Triple D in my back and now in my neck (considering I fractured it years ago) and I am going to be careful not to do anything that ends up bringing on the never-ending pain. I know that can be brutal as my elderly mother has it and it torments her.

Adding all those drugs isn't going to really help when we get older.
    Last edited by MindlessWork; 07-14-2021 at 12:08 PM.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    645 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    I've never heard someone say they broke a PR while on Primo. If health is your goal, then yeah.. Primo is a good choice.. but I wouldn't expect much from it, especially if you are more of an advanced lifter.

Things that make me strong like bull: Test (a lot), Tren, Deca/NPP, Anadrol.
    I was working on a state record for deadlift until an old neck injury (I didn't realize how bad it was from 2017) came knocking on my door like Mike Tyson in his prime.... I used Tren Enanthate 100Mg, Test Enth 200mg, Masteron 200mg, twice a week and NPP/Deca 300mg once a week. The record was 565Lbs for old bastards like me in their 40-45s at 205lbs. I was hitting 500lbs after 2.5 months of training. Another few moths and 600lbs was achievable IMO.

Sust is okay for me but it bloats me too much, I walked around at 255lbs at 5ft8 it's just too much for me and BP issues. Though I do use low dose sus and primo to cruise.
    Last edited by CowboyPump77; 07-14-2021 at 02:16 PM.