• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MaxMuscle Euro Pharmcies Superdrol log

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Hey everyone Uncle Z blessed the one and only Max with a few bags of Euro Pharmcies Superdrol. He’s running it in the members log section so be sure to stop by and check him out. Thanks again Max.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/104897-Max’s-log/page148

GD! That is a nice way to pick up that Superdrol! Appreciate it . Come check it out , there is a lot of information, food, ass, titties, serious stuff also. I am very meticulous and a big experimental type person just wanting what we all want ! An upgrade

Max
de0f6c3f31840d7082eab73492a89b2f.plist

I cook too! As long as I have some Crisco....or butter...nobody wants a dry Biscuit

Max has one of the best logs I’ve seen good information and different with the girls I will soon begin my log soon road to growth

That is awesome !. I always hope to Ispire others to log ; even a weight loss log, anything fit/health/muscle oriented. It helps (me), I learn, others learn, keeps you on track. A lot of guys/gals(even my clients) , say: I have a life, a job and kids. Well, that is just another reason “TO DO IT”! You meet nice people online(if your nice). If you like to argue , the pit is always fun (even if U don’t post). I can already tell Darren, yours will be good, you seem to really have some decent knowledge, and are interested in the scientific part. I keep logs of my experiments ; some have never been done before (In US). It helps because, even though another person may not get the same results , they know it works . Cheers and let me know what you are thinking about running, cycles run through my brain like code, !
giphy.gif

Ha!

I’m already following, everybody should follow Max, one of the most entertaining and informative logs on the forum imo!

That is awesome !. I always hope to Ispire others to log ; even a weight loss log, anything fit/health/muscle oriented. It helps (me), I learn, others learn, keeps you on track. A lot of guys/gals(even my clients) , say: I have a life, a job and kids. Well, that is just another reason “TO DO IT”! You meet nice people online(if your nice). If you like to argue , the pit is always fun (even if U don’t post). I can already tell Darren, yours will be good, you seem to really have some decent knowledge, and are interested in the scientific part. I keep logs of my experiments ; some have never been done before (In US). It helps because, even though another person may not get the same results , they know it works . Cheers and let me know what you are thinking about running, cycles run through my brain like code, !
giphy.gif

Ha!
Seriously it’s awesome never seen a log like it really different online changed my life I know more people online than I have in real life (sad) 😂. You get good boards and bad ones but this place is welcoming and nobody seems to really hate one another we can help each other discuss topics learn more it’s wonderful

i will do my best bro on logging and continue the research side which I do enjoy finding out how we become superhuman and walk the earth the biggest freaks

I’m hoping to run trest dbol m1t ghrp6 igf1 trest because it’s 5 compounds in one less pinning easily 10 pound weight gain dbol breakfast of champions another 8 pounds m1t strongest oral another 6 pounds igf1 higher igf1 and another 6 pounds ghrp6 for gh plus hunger and another 4-5 pound weight gain goal hit 280-290 got to get freaky

IML Gear Cream!
Seriously it’s awesome never seen a log like it really different online changed my life I know more people online than I have in real life (sad) . You get good boards and bad ones but this place is welcoming and nobody seems to really hate one another we can help each other discuss topics learn more it’s wonderful

i will do my best bro on logging and continue the research side which I do enjoy finding out how we become superhuman and walk the earth the biggest freaks

I’m hoping to run trest dbol m1t ghrp6 igf1 trest because it’s 5 compounds in one less pinning easily 10 pound weight gain dbol breakfast of champions another 8 pounds m1t strongest oral another 6 pounds igf1 higher igf1 and another 6 pounds ghrp6 for gh plus hunger and another 4-5 pound weight gain goal hit 280-290 got to get freaky

Hells yeah. Some of the Strongest right there . Definitely will have superhuman strength! I still haven’t done trest , Idk why , probably will add some acetate to a cycle one day. Most of the biggest guys I know add 50mg a day to any cycle .

Max

Hells yeah. Some of the Strongest right there . Definitely will have superhuman strength! I still haven’t done trest , Idk why , probably will add some acetate to a cycle one day. Most of the biggest guys I know add 50mg a day to any cycle .

Max
what was there full cycle and weight I’m only planning 200mg per week lol

what was there full cycle and weight I’m only planning 200mg per week lol

Omg, I wouldn’t even post it , they used a ton of stuff .

Max
Real Beasts

46018bc94a154af54348ead2c4cd002c.plist

f227100f3fe6555c5667b802fa7ce054.plist

Superdrol for that SuperAssss!

@ 10mg Twice daily , going to increase to 15mg twice daily next week! Super Pump!! Shit is strong AF!

Max

At 25mg split dose! (I made error before@30mg). I am experiencing very strong aggressive strength!! I am dieting and still am full looking . These next couple weeks will show how well it performs under a low calorie, high protein intake (@ 440g+now) ! It will kick your ass! You know it is working the first days!

If you want something fast&furious ; head to www.unclez.ru and get some packs . It goes well with any of the gold blends or their regular line of Europharm Products. I like the massive power you get. 3 days I was a bit tired feeling and then it changed. It has not affected my appetite. Super hungry still, and on Clen so...

Get it while the 15% off sale is going

Max
giphy.gif

At 25mg split dose! (I made error before@30mg). I am experiencing very strong aggressive strength!! I am dieting and still am full looking . These next couple weeks will show how well it performs under a low calorie, high protein intake (@ 440g+now) ! It will kick your ass! You know it is working the first days!

If you want something fast&furious ; head to www.unclez.ru and get some packs . It goes well with any of the gold blends or their regular line of Europharm Products. I like the massive power you get. 3 days I was a bit tired feeling and then it changed. It has not affected my appetite. Super hungry still, and on Clen so...

Get it while the 15% off sale is going

Max
giphy.gif

No doubt that Superdrol is scary strong. I had to stop at week 3 and send the rest to sam because I was experiencing extreme aggression lol. Shit is no joke. Thanks Max.

ba99c2d497cb4c08de08b232dd4fab72.plist

giphy.gif

I have to be mindful and give myself a talk before I get behind the wheel or go into public....be nice, women are lovely, people naturally drive like shit, they ARE going to cut me off, take my spot, honk....just do not react, smile, and be happy! This is not a joke, I literally do that all the time. It keeps me focused and from getting angry at others whom I don’t even know. Is also works!! A little tip from Max OG: “never RUSH or HURRY!”. It stuck with me throughout my teens until now and has saved me from getting Mad or reacting poorly; which is a weakness at the least. Sometimes we feel so intensely, but I remember; I am amplified and I am truly nice. So be nice ! Sdrol & tren are quite the combo

Max

Gotta love the nice pwo pump I am getting at 12.5mg twice daily. Sdrol is very strong, EP definitely dosed it right ! Hoping to get some extra muscle while in my deficit...just detail, but size would be nice !!
e8d2100945ea774c7410e6d0eb52236a.jpg

This is something that I couldn’t pass up, Super Assdrol! Omg

Max

Gotta love the nice pwo pump I am getting at 12.5mg twice daily. Sdrol is very strong, EP definitely dosed it right ! Hoping to get some extra muscle while in my deficit...just detail, but size would be nice !!

Max

Max your always good for chic pic haha

Get Shredded!

Max

Oeh that ass

Holy Moly Max is still going on the Superdrol train. He absolutely killed it and I’d like him to log more EP in the very near future.

Holy Moly Max is still going on the Superdrol train. He absolutely killed it and I’d like him to log more EP in the very near future.
Indeed ! I was glad to run it! Now I know it’s versatility!! Bulk or cut !!
The log game is strong with this one
I try!
cff792223178672d4be3b5c75953f7af.jpg

00d458028800996441f81f391d56e5f6.jpg

Tne Experience Was “SUPER-DUPER

Max

Cyborg achievement unlocked

Yes!! I was outside the other day doing walk-sprints in my neighborhood (had runner shorts on, no shirt) and every car did the slow down(Like when a car accident is ahead).
Some, either stopped and asked me stuff , yelled stuff , or they just took a picture w their phones. Too funny . I haven’t had that happen except when in other countries and rarely am shirtless . Especially Asia , In Japan they always stop me ...”take pics w you ?” or a lot of them say “SUGOI !” they touch or grab your muscles. The women don’t unless you have a baby or toddler w you.
I took the my lil cousin (13lbs at birth) and by this time about 10 months old and Huge , like 3x the size of their babies and he was totally bald . I had him in a stroller(too fat to walk) to the Zoo ,it was scorching hot out , so I had a tank top & shorts on ; we could not go 10 feet and they would surround us and take pictures; some would walk right up and pick him up out of the stroller w/o even asking) they would speak Japanese and were just in Awe! They are not used to seeing babies so big ! It was nuts . They have a very different culture over there.

Max

Yes!! I was outside the other day doing walk-sprints in my neighborhood (had runner shorts on, no shirt) and every car did the slow down(Like when a car accident is ahead).
Some, either stopped and asked me stuff , yelled stuff , or they just took a picture w their phones. Too funny . I haven’t had that happen except when in other countries and rarely am shirtless . Especially Asia , In Japan they always stop me ...”take pics w you ?” or a lot of them say “SUGOI !” they touch or grab your muscles. The women don’t unless you have a baby or toddler w you.
I took the my lil cousin (13lbs at birth) and by this time about 10 months old and Huge , like 3x the size of their babies and he was totally bald . I had him in a stroller(too fat to walk) to the Zoo ,it was scorching hot out , so I had a tank top & shorts on ; we could not go 10 feet and they would surround us and take pictures; some would walk right up and pick him up out of the stroller w/o even asking) they would speak Japanese and were just in Awe! They are not used to seeing babies so big ! It was nuts . They have a very different culture over there.

Max

American stud me love you long time lol

you're awesome, my friend... (bodyhair aside), I'm jealous.

Damn Phil! Is that a compliment! Must be all that Beefalo I eat! Lol . Wish I had the wonderful Chateaubriand Equinus!! They won’t sell it here! appreciate you

Max

Back