• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I’m having trouble getting over 175lbs

IML Gear Cream!
Scale is relevant for beginners. Specially those that ask such questions.
They should be told to put in the work before they jump on grams of stuff. Thats our moral obligation.

For all I care, they can fuck themselves up x
I might’ve missed it. Did he say he was on grams of stuff? If that’s the case I absolutely agree. We should milk get everything we can out of doses before upping them. Take the minimal effective dose.
Has he posted pictures before?
I understand and am all for harm prevention.
I was thinking he was running small amounts

I might’ve missed it. Did he say he was on grams of stuff? If that’s the case I absolutely agree. We should milk get everything we can out of doses before upping them. Take the minimal effective dose.
We should make it a forum rule. If you need help. Post pictures and stats.

No pics no help

Simple as that.

OP if that’s you in your avi you look shredded. Ignore the idiots who say you don’t weigh enough to “use roids”.
Just up the food if you want to gain weight

I just saw all this and have no idea why this guy assumed I was 150lbs when I started the cycle. I guess I wasn't clear I was 175lbs prior to my cycle and didn't gain a pound in the first two weeks. I'm also only 5'6 lol

As for the amount I was using, I had commented in this thread I was running a low dose Test Tren cycle:

Test E 200mg per week
Tren Ace 30mg ED

I say low, because those numbers are pretty low compared to what I see some people posting around here nowadays.

This thread is old but today is the last day of my cycle so let me update.

Cycle: Test E 200mg per week & Tren Ace 30mg ED.

I started my cycle at 5'6 175lbs and eating 2600 calories a day. I was lifting weights 6 days a week with 10 minutes of cardio post workout. Several members advised me to either cut down on the volume, or increase the food, etc. I ended up going for the latter. By the end of my cycle I was eating 4250 to 4500 calories a day. I'm still having some PTSD from sitting here and eating through a pint of Ben & Jerrys some nights.

I ended my cycle sitting at 180lbs and maintained a lean physique. I gained 5lbs over the course of 8 weeks. I still have a fully visible 6 pack without flexing. My lifts sky rocketed. Overall, I'm really happy with the cycle results considering the dosages I was using and the amount of food I was stuffing my face with to still maintain a pretty lean body.

Would I do this again? Probably not. Tren on a bulk was nightmarish. That shit nuked my appetite like no other and the heart burn was real. Going forward I'll probably just stick to Test only cycles.

Back