• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best top 3 labs and top 3 hgh you ever used?

MONSTRO

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Today we have access to many high quality ugl labs with many different compounds , something that many years ago they dont have ( only pharma at super high prices ).
From your experience tell us the best 3 labs and the best 3 hgh you ever used ?

Gear -- Asia pharma (BIGTRue) , dragonPharma , AMA labs

Hgh - pfizer Geno , IL orangeTops

Gear - Strango Meds was the best I have ever used overall. Schering, Organon and Norma all awesome. Axio, BD and Quality Vet were awesome

Now- I would go with Juicepal or GearChurch

HGH- Pharm grade of course. On this forum, IronLion and Ace Lab Acetropins.

Gear -- Asia pharma (BIGTRue) , dragonPharma , AMA labs

Hgh - pfizer Geno , IL orangeTops

Gear - Strango Meds was the best I have ever used overall. Schering, Organon and Norma all awesome. Axio, BD and Quality Vet were awesome

YOu guys are bringing back the good ole days... QV, World pharma, AMA...

I was partial to the green ladies gear and blue print labs had some good stuff. I would put them up there with the three above.

HGH, This is my first go with HGH, and I am using Ace's Blacktops. I am liking it so far, but it hasn't been long enough to give any kind of review. I am sure it's g to g as per what everyone else says that uses it.

Gear, I am currently on Ace's products for this also, and will say that I am extremely happy with it, and will be a permanent customer. The oil base is a little thick for me, but a small price to pay for top notch gear.

Not sure if you guys remember a UGL named Imporium? That gear was fire, and I got some good gains off it. Not sure what happened to them, but I did hear they may have gotten busted. This was years ago, and I found them on PM.

Believe it or not, I was really happy with D-Red's products. Pricing was amazing, his service was incredible, and again, got some good gains from it. To bad he's gone. (for now)

Good old days with British Dragon here from Portugal , real axio and great pharma grade

High quality HGH brands:

Medium quality HGH brands:

Low quality HGH brands:

• Kigtropin (re-labelled generic of questionable provenience, different reviews from batch to batch)
  • Riptropin (re-labelled generic of questionable provenience, different reviews from batch to batch)
  • Taitropin (re-labelled generic of questionable provenience, different reviews from batch to batch)

High quality HGH brands:

Medium quality HGH brands:

Low quality HGH brands:

• Kigtropin (re-labelled generic of questionable provenience, different reviews from batch to batch)
  • Riptropin (re-labelled generic of questionable provenience, different reviews from batch to batch)
  • Taitropin (re-labelled generic of questionable provenience, different reviews from batch to batch)

I used plenty of hygetropin and kigtropin.. never knew what you were going to get!

Seros seven 6mg vials (128ius). Had a hookup on these when I first started running gear and it changed my physique.
IL orange tops are my go to now.

Favorite lab was Dispense Quick.
Current on the board is Euro (PSL) and JuicePal.

UGL:
GC, PSL and SB Labs. I know SB is relatively new to these parts and I have tried several sources, but they produce high quality gear. Extremely smooth and potent.

HGH: Pharma grade. Pfizer geno pens are incredible.

Seros seven 6mg vials (128ius). Had a hookup on these when I first started running gear and it changed my physique.
IL orange tops are my go to now.

Favorite lab was Dispense Quick.
Current on the board is Euro (PSL) and JuicePal.

Dispense Quick , man I loved his tren

Going only by this board who is currently active and just saying the source not the brand.

Labs:

Pharma-
DG

UG-
King
JuicePal

Hgh-

Pharma-
DG

UG-
Ace

Only tried 2 with HGH

None. I personally don't think ugl gh is real. The equipment cost to make hgh is so expensive that i think you are just getting a blend of peptides. For me tho, Just stick to seriatim bc I get it direct from the patient so I know its real and it doesn't have to be refrigerated.

None. I personally don't think ugl gh is real. The equipment cost to make hgh is so expensive that i think you are just getting a blend of peptides. For me tho, Just stick to seriatim bc I get it direct from the patient so I know its real and it doesn't have to be refrigerated.

UGL's don't make their own GH. They buy from China, where they have the equipment.. and then just put their label on it. Or just sell as generic.

Stango, I miss him so.

Euro Pharmcies gear
G-tropin HgH
Ironlion HgH
Genotropin HgH

Solid choices. My first Genotropin was an eye opener for sure. The Euro Pharma kits and cartridges are in my future ...

Max

Get Shredded!
Solid choices. My first Genotropin was an eye opener for sure. The Euro Pharma kits and cartridges are in my future ...

Max

Yes when i see someone getting 41ng HGH using G-Tropin dont worth buy pharma

Yes when i see someone getting 41ng HGH using G-Tropin dont worth buy pharma

Yeah. I cannot see spending that kind of money but, I do w joy when I get the opportunity to use it. When I am able to bulk again, I will only be using 40iu a week. Going to try another protocol similar to the last (just doing a four day upper/lower split) . That is if I get a chance, I may have to stay lean.(Hope, Hope) !

Max

Did you try any other pharmaceutical grade GH brands like Merck Saizen, Sandoz Omnitrope, Novonordisk Norditropin, Lilly Humatrope?
UGL:
GC, PSL and SB Labs. I know SB is relatively new to these parts and I have tried several sources, but they produce high quality gear. Extremely smooth and potent.

HGH: Pharma grade. Pfizer geno pens are incredible.

strango? really? I had 2 of his oils tested many years ago, and both came back under dosed, including his primo, which was severely underdosed. Not to mention his water based stuff was garbage. clumpy and reeked of glaciol. I never understood what the hype was with his products. Wish I had the lab reports still..

But on a positive note, I did send his anavar and halo to get tested as well. Couldn't get the milligrams but they did test positive for the active compound.

https://www.drugsdata.org/view.php?id=3720

https://www.drugsdata.org/view.php?id=3829

strango? really? I had 2 of his oils tested many years ago, and both came back under dosed, including his primo, which was severely underdosed. Not to mention his water based stuff was garbage. clumpy and reeked of glaciol. I never understood what the hype was with his products. Wish I had the lab reports still..

But on a positive note, I did send his anavar and halo to get tested as well. Couldn't get the milligrams but they did test positive for the active compound.

https://www.drugsdata.org/view.php?id=3720

https://www.drugsdata.org/view.php?id=3829
Never used Strango but many people on some private boards he sourced on at one time swore by him and there's been *some* good batches and perhaps some of his early batches might not have been up to snuff but his later batches got better. I don't have any of the reports either from those as his subforums have been wiped after he got busted.

Today we have access to many high quality ugl labs with many different compounds , something that many years ago they dont have ( only pharma at super high prices ).
From your experience tell us the best 3 labs and the best 3 hgh you ever used ?
Best gh was in the mid 90’s…use to get 50iu amp of Russian somatropin and the beautiful thing with these they could be shipped with no ice…geno and huma had to be cold at all times

I use to get Saizen from a drug rep who would bring some for the clinics for free trials instead she sold them for profit.

Yeah. I cannot see spending that kind of money but, I do w joy when I get the opportunity to use it. When I am able to bulk again, I will only be using 40iu a week. Going to try another protocol similar to the last (just doing a four day upper/lower split) . That is if I get a chance, I may have to stay lean.(Hope, Hope) !

Max
I know you know this but imo I wouldn’t even contemplate an insulin driven gh (geno / huma) unless it was pharm grade

Back