Best top 3 labs and top 3 hgh you ever used?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Registered User
    BodybuilderZepp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Your Basement
    Posts
    2,039

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,444
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,434
    Thanked in
    1,121 Posts
    Rep Points
    26444276

    Going only by this board who is currently active and just saying the source not the brand.

    Labs:

    Pharma-
    DG

    UG-
    King
    JuicePal

    Hgh-

    Pharma-
    DG

    UG-
    Ace

    Only tried 2 with HGH

  2. #17
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    460

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    67
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    Rep Points
    325128662

    None. I personally don't think ugl gh is real. The equipment cost to make hgh is so expensive that i think you are just getting a blend of peptides. For me tho, Just stick to seriatim bc I get it direct from the patient so I know its real and it doesn't have to be refrigerated.

  3. #18
    Registered User
    STTM's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,356

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    678
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by cujo200231 View Post
    None. I personally don't think ugl gh is real. The equipment cost to make hgh is so expensive that i think you are just getting a blend of peptides. For me tho, Just stick to seriatim bc I get it direct from the patient so I know its real and it doesn't have to be refrigerated.
    UGL's don't make their own GH. They buy from China, where they have the equipment.. and then just put their label on it. Or just sell as generic.

  4. #19
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    144

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    70
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    Rep Points
    710100

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Gear - Strango Meds was the best I have ever used overall. Schering, Organon and Norma all awesome. Axio, BD and Quality Vet were awesome

    Now- I would go with Juicepal or GearChurch


    HGH- Pharm grade of course. On this forum, IronLion and Ace Lab Acetropins.

    Stango, I miss him so.

  5. #20
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,835

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,351
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,956
    Thanked in
    11,426 Posts
    Rep Points
    719387795

    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    Euro Pharmcies gear
    G-tropin HgH
    Ironlion HgH
    Genotropin HgH
    Solid choices. My first Genotropin was an eye opener for sure. The Euro Pharma kits and cartridges are in my future ...

    Max

  6. #21
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,318

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    273
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    785
    Thanked in
    515 Posts
    Rep Points
    16851067

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Solid choices. My first Genotropin was an eye opener for sure. The Euro Pharma kits and cartridges are in my future ...

    Max
    Yes when i see someone getting 41ng HGH using G-Tropin dont worth buy pharma

  7. #22
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,835

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,351
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,956
    Thanked in
    11,426 Posts
    Rep Points
    719387795

    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Yes when i see someone getting 41ng HGH using G-Tropin dont worth buy pharma
    Yeah. I cannot see spending that kind of money but, I do w joy when I get the opportunity to use it. When I am able to bulk again, I will only be using 40iu a week. Going to try another protocol similar to the last (just doing a four day upper/lower split) . That is if I get a chance, I may have to stay lean.(Hope, Hope) !

    Max

  8. #23
    us-domesticsupply.ws
    BOARD REP
    domestic-supply's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    US Domestic
    Posts
    1,850

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    187
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    271
    Thanked in
    225 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Did you try any other pharmaceutical grade GH brands like Merck Saizen, Sandoz Omnitrope, Novonordisk Norditropin, Lilly Humatrope?
    Quote Originally Posted by christiantt View Post
    UGL:
    GC, PSL and SB Labs. I know SB is relatively new to these parts and I have tried several sources, but they produce high quality gear. Extremely smooth and potent.

    HGH: Pharma grade. Pfizer geno pens are incredible.
    CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PRICE LIST
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com


  9. #24
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    213

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    112
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    118
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Rep Points
    328297627

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Gear - Strango Meds was the best I have ever used overall. Schering, Organon and Norma all awesome. Axio, BD and Quality Vet were awesome

    Now- I would go with Juicepal or GearChurch

    HGH- Pharm grade of course. On this forum, IronLion and Ace Lab Acetropins.
    strango? really? I had 2 of his oils tested many years ago, and both came back under dosed, including his primo, which was severely underdosed. Not to mention his water based stuff was garbage. clumpy and reeked of glaciol. I never understood what the hype was with his products. Wish I had the lab reports still..

    But on a positive note, I did send his anavar and halo to get tested as well. Couldn't get the milligrams but they did test positive for the active compound.

    https://www.drugsdata.org/view.php?id=3720

    https://www.drugsdata.org/view.php?id=3829

  10. #25
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    11,767

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,244
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,363
    Thanked in
    2,702 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
    strango? really? I had 2 of his oils tested many years ago, and both came back under dosed, including his primo, which was severely underdosed. Not to mention his water based stuff was garbage. clumpy and reeked of glaciol. I never understood what the hype was with his products. Wish I had the lab reports still..

    But on a positive note, I did send his anavar and halo to get tested as well. Couldn't get the milligrams but they did test positive for the active compound.

    https://www.drugsdata.org/view.php?id=3720

    https://www.drugsdata.org/view.php?id=3829
    Never used Strango but many people on some private boards he sourced on at one time swore by him and there's been *some* good batches and perhaps some of his early batches might not have been up to snuff but his later batches got better. I don't have any of the reports either from those as his subforums have been wiped after he got busted.
    Show me

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-26-2020, 08:29 AM
  2. super dmz 3.0 by iron mag labs/ test e clean and clear labs
    By mkpaint in forum AAS Sponsored and Unsponsored Logs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 07-12-2018, 12:25 PM
  3. MONSTER labs and ADVANCED labs legit??
    By 0828djj in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-28-2017, 07:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums