What's next on the global agenda?

View Poll Results: What's next?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • UFO contact/attack

    0 0%
  • Cyber Pandemic

    5 50.00%
  • Something else...

    5 50.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    18,037

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18,943
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21,184
    Thanked in
    10,282 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    What's next on the global agenda?

    We're over a year on the covid pandemic. What will the next big thing be? UFO contact/attack? Cyber "pandemic"? Something else?

    My money is on cyber:

    REMINDER - "Cyber Polygon" - a simulation exercise of a global cyber pandemic by Klaus Schwab's World Economic Forum starts tomorrow, July 9.
    https://cyberpolygon.com/

  2. #2
    Registered User
    DirtySuperman's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Planet Krypton
    Posts
    435

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    329
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    472
    Thanked in
    250 Posts
    Rep Points
    10079302

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    We're over a year on the covid pandemic. What will the next big thing be? UFO contact/attack? Cyber "pandemic"? Something else?

    My money is on cyber:

    REMINDER - "Cyber Polygon" - a simulation exercise of a global cyber pandemic by Klaus Schwab's World Economic Forum starts tomorrow, July 9.
    https://cyberpolygon.com/
    If you mean America...
    The answer is War.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Redbird51's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    195

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    803
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    89
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points
    3037727

    Everything is cyber or electronic. If the global money trade is shutdown electronically for any amount of time we will see crazy town beyond imagination. All the world needs is a bunch of crazy, scared sheeple! The bigs in power would love to see that because control is much easier for them at that point. Covid was just testing the waters to see how far it could go. We will see. I hope not. Stand by

  4. #4
    Twat Waffle Inspector
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    12,074

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,243
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,500
    Thanked in
    5,429 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Aliens for sure....


    skinwalker ranch ..... bigelow

  5. #5
    They/Them
    CastorTroy01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    My office
    Posts
    1,221

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,494
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,196
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points
    15021486

    Probably more domestic terrorism/white supremacy. They’ll use that to keep on poking holes in the first amendment and trying to convince people of things like 2+2=5, there are actually 942 genders and Western European civilization is actually evil.

    Basically if you happen to be white and believe in putting your country ahead of say, El Salvador or India, then you’re a white nationalist = white supremacist = domestic terrorist.

    See how that works? Control the language, control the masses. George Orwell had his shit together.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Necron_99's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,381

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,003
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,655
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points
    32702214

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtySuperman View Post
    If you mean America...
    The answer is War.
    The war has already started. It's 5th generation warfare. It is highly unlikely that it will ever turn into a hot war. I wish it would, but it won't. I prefer a straight up fight to all this shady misinformation and propaganda war. Just imagine, patriots against a bunch of confused, woke, punk-ass feminists, trannies, hipsters, cucks, and snowflakes. All you'd have to do is shut down the local Starbucks and put male/female gender signs on all the bathrooms and they'd surrender in a day.

    Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    Probably more domestic terrorism/white supremacy. They’ll use that to keep on poking holes in the first amendment and trying to convince people of things like 2+2=5, there are actually 942 genders and Western European civilization is actually evil.

    Basically if you happen to be white and believe in putting your country ahead of say, El Salvador or India, then you’re a white nationalist = white supremacist = domestic terrorist.

    See how that works? Control the language, control the masses. George Orwell had his shit together.
    My money is on the old tried, tested, and proven white supremacist/domestic terrorist attack. Why try something new when that old stalwart is so effective.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    DirtySuperman's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Planet Krypton
    Posts
    435

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    329
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    472
    Thanked in
    250 Posts
    Rep Points
    10079302

    Actually, it will be a military force. These people won't go away without going all-in.
    Here's the scenario that I see unfolding...
    There will be some catastrophic event probably a false flag, cuz that's how these people roll.
    Get well give them the authority to declare martial law.
    Which will then give them the supposed authority to confiscate all civilian firearms... Because they know they will never win under the US Constitution.
    Once they finally disarmed us, all bets are off as everybody is divided up into different camps.

  8. #8
    They/Them
    CastorTroy01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    My office
    Posts
    1,221

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,494
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,196
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points
    15021486

    Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    [SIZE=4]
    My money is on the old tried, tested, and proven white supremacist/domestic terrorist attack. Why try something new when that old stalwart is so effective.
    Yessir, they’ve been trying to use “The Insurrection” as an excuse to shit all over people’s rights but it wasn’t extreme enough, no matter how much they try to blow things out of proportion with their selective outrage.

    Western democracy is in the way of the upcoming communist/corporatist one world government so they’ll keep finding reasons to infringe on people’s individual rights.

    I hate to say it but if they keep fucking around with people with all of this race-baiting psychotic nonsense someone truly unhinged is going to do some truly unhinged shit.

    That’s actually probably what they’re hoping for so they can force you to have an Alexa in your home with no privacy settings and uninhibited government access.

    Imagine if this happened in America today, I remember this well… https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Redbird51's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    195

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    803
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    89
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points
    3037727

    Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    Yessir, they’ve been trying to use “The Insurrection” as an excuse to shit all over people’s rights but it wasn’t extreme enough, no matter how much they try to blow things out of proportion with their selective outrage.

    Western democracy is in the way of the upcoming communist/corporatist one world government so they’ll keep finding reasons to infringe on people’s individual rights.

    I hate to say it but if they keep fucking around with people with all of this race-baiting psychotic nonsense someone truly unhinged is going to do some truly unhinged shit.

    That’s actually probably what they’re hoping for so they can force you to have an Alexa in your home with no privacy settings and uninhibited government access.

    Imagine if this happened in America today, I remember this well… https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks
    Yip, makes ya think!

  10. #10
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    3,066

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    926
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,418
    Thanked in
    947 Posts
    Rep Points
    79580207

    Clearly it's the ghey agenda.
    I always made a joke about it, cuz I thought it was bullshit.
    But what else can u call it when my community wants/DEMANDS that you acknowledge there are more than two sexes?
    Ive probably had more gay sex than most of you guys here. I've also been with women too.
    I've fucked drag queens and trannies. I almost fucked a tranny that went all the way and chopped off his dick.
    So how many actual different sexes have I been with?
    Right.
    Fucking TWO.
    Males and females.
    Even if I hadda fucked the one that had his dick removed... It still woulda been just TWO.
    Yeah, I respect that you identify as a different sex. I'll even call u whatever you want.
    But I'm gay so they and I have that in common.
    How the fuck can u DEMAND the straight community to call u a NATURAL female when u were born with a fucking pee pee?
    :: prudence ::

  11. #11
    They/Them
    CastorTroy01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    My office
    Posts
    1,221

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,494
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,196
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points
    15021486

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Clearly it's the ghey agenda.
    I always made a joke about it, cuz I thought it was bullshit.
    But what else can u call it when my community wants/DEMANDS that you acknowledge there are more than two sexes?
    Ive probably had more gay sex than most of you guys here. I've also been with women too.
    I've fucked drag queens and trannies. I almost fucked a tranny that went all the way and chopped off his dick.
    So how many actual different sexes have I been with?
    Right.
    Fucking TWO.
    Males and females.
    Even if I hadda fucked the one that had his dick removed... It still woulda been just TWO.
    Yeah, I respect that you identify as a different sex. I'll even call u whatever you want.
    But I'm gay so they and I have that in common.
    How the fuck can u DEMAND the straight community to call u a NATURAL female when u were born with a fucking pee pee?
    I think it's all about confusing people.

    If you break everything down and make them doubt everything they think they understand about how the world works, you can replace it with whatever you want. Colleges seem to essentially be operating like boot camps in that regard.

    They have people so twisted up and worried about offending people by way of lack of acknowledgement of definitions crafted 2 years ago (Pansexual? They/Them?) that these kids these days are bemoaning things as basic and fundamental as the 1st amendment. I mean come on...

    In my opinion it's all a plot to completely eradicate TRUE individual thought and expression from the world. That's the only way global totalitarian communism can ever work.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Rot-Iron66's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New England
    Age
    55
    Posts
    2,875

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    88
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,988
    Thanked in
    1,151 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Clearly it's the ghey agenda.
    I always made a joke about it, cuz I thought it was bullshit.
    But what else can u call it when my community wants/DEMANDS that you acknowledge there are more than two sexes?
    Ive probably had more gay sex than most of you guys here. I've also been with women too.
    I've fucked drag queens and trannies. I almost fucked a tranny that went all the way and chopped off his dick.
    So how many actual different sexes have I been with?
    Right.
    Fucking TWO.
    Males and females.
    Even if I hadda fucked the one that had his dick removed... It still woulda been just TWO.
    Yeah, I respect that you identify as a different sex. I'll even call u whatever you want.
    But I'm gay so they and I have that in common.
    How the fuck can u DEMAND the straight community to call u a NATURAL female when u were born with a fucking pee pee?
    Post of the Year!!! ^^^
    ~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

  13. #13
    Twat Waffle Inspector
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    12,074

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,243
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,500
    Thanked in
    5,429 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Obviously the end game is a smaller controllable non threatening civilian slave work force and a one world government hell bent on obtaining control of whatever’s left of the earths resources. Either they know something we don’t or the powers that be are truly evil, possibly other worldly lifeform (think annunaki, Sumerian gold slavers hypothesis) ...

    Getting people to focus on shit that doesn’t matter such as being a sexual deviant or mean bullies or climate change or viral infections is key to working behind the scenes on this control all water/land/resources agenda.


    I just happen to want some mother fucker aliens up in this mother fucking plane(t).

  14. #14
    Twat Waffle Inspector
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    12,074

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,243
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,500
    Thanked in
    5,429 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    How do you stop land ownership from continuing to be available to civilians, especially civilians who know how to use that land to survive?

    Well.... we’ve seen time and time again how the government seizes land, how they force kin to go bankrupt on inherited lands and how they create legislation and mandates to spread federally locked acreage and how assholes like bill gates help corporations put small business and private farms out of business.

    Try to stop paying taxes on a home and land you own (mortgage paid-no outstanding loans)

    don’t nobody own a fuckin thing in this country. I’m starting to regret flying the American flag on my property anymore.


    the garrison flag i won’t regret .... it represents me and my emotional bond with the country I thought our ancestors died for.

    DEFUND D.C.

    hang ‘em high

  15. #15
    PIT POSSE SOD
    GUNRACK's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Parts unknown
    Posts
    2,156

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    969
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,397
    Thanked in
    794 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Im predicting a mass orgy. Maybe even an alien orgy
    Purlpe Drank Board Rep
    BM Labs Board Rep
    Paxton Board Rep
    Olympus Board Rep
    Blackstar Board Rep.

Similar Threads

  1. Global Warming
    By AR-15 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 05-17-2021, 02:24 PM
  2. Agenda 2030
    By jolter604 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-15-2020, 04:48 PM
  3. Agenda laden media propaganda
    By Milford King in forum The Pit
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-24-2020, 04:58 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2017, 06:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums