• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

What's next on the global agenda?

What's next?

• UFO contact/attack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cyber Pandemic

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Something else...

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We're over a year on the covid pandemic. What will the next big thing be? UFO contact/attack? Cyber "pandemic"? Something else?

My money is on cyber:

REMINDER - "Cyber Polygon" - a simulation exercise of a global cyber pandemic by Klaus Schwab's World Economic Forum starts tomorrow, July 9.
https://cyberpolygon.com/

We're over a year on the covid pandemic. What will the next big thing be? UFO contact/attack? Cyber "pandemic"? Something else?

My money is on cyber:

REMINDER - "Cyber Polygon" - a simulation exercise of a global cyber pandemic by Klaus Schwab's World Economic Forum starts tomorrow, July 9.
https://cyberpolygon.com/
If you mean America...
The answer is War.

Everything is cyber or electronic. If the global money trade is shutdown electronically for any amount of time we will see crazy town beyond imagination. All the world needs is a bunch of crazy, scared sheeple! The bigs in power would love to see that because control is much easier for them at that point. Covid was just testing the waters to see how far it could go. We will see. I hope not. Stand by

Probably more domestic terrorism/white supremacy. They’ll use that to keep on poking holes in the first amendment and trying to convince people of things like 2+2=5, there are actually 942 genders and Western European civilization is actually evil.

Basically if you happen to be white and believe in putting your country ahead of say, El Salvador or India, then you’re a white nationalist = white supremacist = domestic terrorist.

See how that works? Control the language, control the masses. George Orwell had his shit together.

If you mean America...
The answer is War.

The war has already started. It's 5th generation warfare. It is highly unlikely that it will ever turn into a hot war. I wish it would, but it won't. I prefer a straight up fight to all this shady misinformation and propaganda war. Just imagine, patriots against a bunch of confused, woke, punk-ass feminists, trannies, hipsters, cucks, and snowflakes. All you'd have to do is shut down the local Starbucks and put male/female gender signs on all the bathrooms and they'd surrender in a day.

Probably more domestic terrorism/white supremacy. They’ll use that to keep on poking holes in the first amendment and trying to convince people of things like 2+2=5, there are actually 942 genders and Western European civilization is actually evil.

Basically if you happen to be white and believe in putting your country ahead of say, El Salvador or India, then you’re a white nationalist = white supremacist = domestic terrorist.

See how that works? Control the language, control the masses. George Orwell had his shit together.

My money is on the old tried, tested, and proven white supremacist/domestic terrorist attack. Why try something new when that old stalwart is so effective.

Actually, it will be a military force. These people won't go away without going all-in.
Here's the scenario that I see unfolding...
There will be some catastrophic event probably a false flag, cuz that's how these people roll.
Get well give them the authority to declare martial law.
Which will then give them the supposed authority to confiscate all civilian firearms... Because they know they will never win under the US Constitution.
Once they finally disarmed us, all bets are off as everybody is divided up into different camps.

My money is on the old tried, tested, and proven white supremacist/domestic terrorist attack. Why try something new when that old stalwart is so effective.

Yessir, they’ve been trying to use “The Insurrection” as an excuse to shit all over people’s rights but it wasn’t extreme enough, no matter how much they try to blow things out of proportion with their selective outrage.

Western democracy is in the way of the upcoming communist/corporatist one world government so they’ll keep finding reasons to infringe on people’s individual rights.

I hate to say it but if they keep fucking around with people with all of this race-baiting psychotic nonsense someone truly unhinged is going to do some truly unhinged shit.

That’s actually probably what they’re hoping for so they can force you to have an Alexa in your home with no privacy settings and uninhibited government access.

Imagine if this happened in America today, I remember this well… https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks

Yessir, they’ve been trying to use “The Insurrection” as an excuse to shit all over people’s rights but it wasn’t extreme enough, no matter how much they try to blow things out of proportion with their selective outrage.

Western democracy is in the way of the upcoming communist/corporatist one world government so they’ll keep finding reasons to infringe on people’s individual rights.

I hate to say it but if they keep fucking around with people with all of this race-baiting psychotic nonsense someone truly unhinged is going to do some truly unhinged shit.

That’s actually probably what they’re hoping for so they can force you to have an Alexa in your home with no privacy settings and uninhibited government access.

Imagine if this happened in America today, I remember this well… https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks

Yip, makes ya think!

Clearly it's the ghey agenda.
I always made a joke about it, cuz I thought it was bullshit.
But what else can u call it when my community wants/DEMANDS that you acknowledge there are more than two sexes?
Ive probably had more gay sex than most of you guys here. I've also been with women too.
I've fucked drag queens and trannies. I almost fucked a tranny that went all the way and chopped off his dick.
So how many actual different sexes have I been with?
Right.
Fucking TWO.
Males and females.
Even if I hadda fucked the one that had his dick removed... It still woulda been just TWO.
Yeah, I respect that you identify as a different sex. I'll even call u whatever you want.
But I'm gay so they and I have that in common.
How the fuck can u DEMAND the straight community to call u a NATURAL female when u were born with a fucking pee pee?

But what else can u call it when my community wants/DEMANDS that you acknowledge there are more than two sexes?
Ive probably had more gay sex than most of you guys here. I've also been with women too.
I've fucked drag queens and trannies. I almost fucked a tranny that went all the way and chopped off his dick.
Right.
Fucking TWO.
Males and females.
Even if I hadda fucked the one that had his dick removed... It still woulda been just TWO.
Yeah, I respect that you identify as a different sex. I'll even call u whatever you want.
How the fuck can u DEMAND the straight community to call u a NATURAL female when u were born with a fucking pee pee?

I think it's all about confusing people.

If you break everything down and make them doubt everything they think they understand about how the world works, you can replace it with whatever you want. Colleges seem to essentially be operating like boot camps in that regard.

They have people so twisted up and worried about offending people by way of lack of acknowledgement of definitions crafted 2 years ago (Pansexual? They/Them?) that these kids these days are bemoaning things as basic and fundamental as the 1st amendment. I mean come on...

In my opinion it's all a plot to completely eradicate TRUE individual thought and expression from the world. That's the only way global totalitarian communism can ever work.

Right.
Fucking TWO.
Males and females.

Post of the Year!!! ^^^

Obviously the end game is a smaller controllable non threatening civilian slave work force and a one world government hell bent on obtaining control of whatever’s left of the earths resources. Either they know something we don’t or the powers that be are truly evil, possibly other worldly lifeform (think annunaki, Sumerian gold slavers hypothesis) ...

Getting people to focus on shit that doesn’t matter such as being a sexual deviant or mean bullies or climate change or viral infections is key to working behind the scenes on this control all water/land/resources agenda.

I just happen to want some mother fucker aliens up in this mother fucking plane(t).

How do you stop land ownership from continuing to be available to civilians, especially civilians who know how to use that land to survive?

Well.... we’ve seen time and time again how the government seizes land, how they force kin to go bankrupt on inherited lands and how they create legislation and mandates to spread federally locked acreage and how assholes like bill gates help corporations put small business and private farms out of business.

Try to stop paying taxes on a home and land you own (mortgage paid-no outstanding loans)

don’t nobody own a fuckin thing in this country. I’m starting to regret flying the American flag on my property anymore.

the garrison flag i won’t regret .... it represents me and my emotional bond with the country I thought our ancestors died for.

DEFUND D.C.

hang ‘em high

Im predicting a mass orgy. Maybe even an alien orgy

Im predicting a mass orgy. Maybe even an alien orgy

Someone say alien orgy?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

JUST IN - County in Germany declares a disaster after its computer systems were hacked and paralyzed. BSI, the federal cybersecurity watchdog, confirms this is the country's first-ever "cyber-catastrophe."

"My mother-in-law, who is a nurse, told me this morning her hospital had a mandatory software update. Guess who provided it? Crowdstrike"

And more:

Attachments

• photo_2021-07-10_12-56-29.jpg
    photo_2021-07-10_12-56-29.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 56
RELATED - Yuval Noah Harari at the World Economic Forum in Davos 2020: "Rise of digital dictatorships by corporations and governments... will be able to systematically [biologically] hack all the people."

2min Vid:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1414591680649613313

The WEF isn't some crazy conspiracy theory. If someone tells you what their plans and goals are, it's not a theory. It's an actually conspiracy. What baffles me is how anyone - not just global elites, but anyone - could possibly believe that any of this is a good idea. The WEF website reads like a dystopian science fiction novel that makes Orwell's 1984 look like a comedic love story.

It will be a multi pronged attack. I can not say what those will be for certain, but you guys got most of them. It will be based on the blitzkrieg theory. Hit us hard, fast, all in, to demoralize, confuse, divide, and then conquer. They no longer need us, well, all of us that is. A.I. robotics, cybernetics, tech in general is the doom of the middle class. That is why they import so many "slaves".

I am going out in style, I encourage you all to do the same. We may not win, but let's at least give them pause, and may our deeds echo through time, to inspire those that finally break the chains of slavery and tyranny.

I would suggest assassination squads. Hit the important fast and without mercy. Avoid engaging with the military as much as possible. Let them see what is happening and hope enough come over to our side. Cutting the head of the snake.... but in this case we have viper pits full of snakes and we got to get them all. I know some of you will call me crazy but I have seriously started praying to Woden,Tyr, and Thor, the gods of war. It has steadied my heart for the battle to come. I don't care if they are real or not, I can only say they instill me with enough courage to stand before all the armies of the world and face annihilation. I hope you find that same courage....

DEVELOPING: Dozens of major corporate websites go down in widespread internet outage; cause unknown

JUST IN - Many major websites go offline in widespread internet outage as Akamai is reportedly experiencing an ongoing DNS issue.

UPDATE - Akamai has implemented a fix. Many websites are accessible again.

It will be a multi pronged attack. I can not say what those will be for certain, but you guys got most of them. It will be based on the blitzkrieg theory. Hit us hard, fast, all in, to demoralize, confuse, divide, and then conquer. They no longer need us, well, all of us that is. A.I. robotics, cybernetics, tech in general is the doom of the middle class. That is why they import so many "slaves".

I am going out in style, I encourage you all to do the same. We may not win, but let's at least give them pause, and may our deeds echo through time, to inspire those that finally break the chains of slavery and tyranny.

I would suggest assassination squads. Hit the important fast and without mercy. Avoid engaging with the military as much as possible. Let them see what is happening and hope enough come over to our side. Cutting the head of the snake.... but in this case we have viper pits full of snakes and we got to get them all. I know some of you will call me crazy but I have seriously started praying to Woden,Tyr, and Thor, the gods of war. It has steadied my heart for the battle to come. I don't care if they are real or not, I can only say they instill me with enough courage to stand before all the armies of the world and face annihilation. I hope you find that same courage....

Everything is ready. Every mag loaded.

Back