• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Trensomnia/Cant Sleep or Stop your Mind?

maxmuscle1

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Relaxation Extracts for Stress/Calm/Sleep

Adaptogens for Stress/ Sleep Relief :
Schisandra Extract
Ashwagandha Extract
Rhodiola Extract
Tulsi(Holy Basil) Extract
Korean Panax Ginseng Extract

If you get a strong extract or HCL version of the above alone or better yet , a combo of your own mixed in the proper doses, these along with: Valerenic acid(Valerian Root), Kava Kava(di-Hydro kavain 70% paste, with Chamomile(apigenin). It is like a soft pillow at night and I comfortably go to sleep and I definitely have trensomnia and normal insomnia.

Just some tips I have tried. I left out medications/Indacouch/research chems. Some of these herbs, if purchasing the high quality extract versions with () these after the name. Try and avoid proprietary blends unless they list each mg/mcg. besides the teas which I like Celestial Sleepytime Extra - 2 bags an hour before bed w my P5P and other ped (if any) .

Max

I need to look into that.
There's times melatonin doesn't even work

Yes . Melatonin works 2mg, then 5mg, then 10mg but , you can only use for a few day once you max out. It works if you use it just for a few days. I find that some of these methods along with some turkey meat and casein(cottage/Greek yogurt) snack after my tea and supps, really help. Gh obviously does too

Max

I have found that running masteron alongside the tren helps tremendously to reduce the sides. For me I'm guessing at least by 50%.
Also I have found that kratom helps a ton in getting me to wind down and relax in the evenings.
The StraightUpKratom brand 'Old Forrest' line is by far the best kratom I have ever tried. Particularly the green and the red varietys.
My two cents.
I fuckin hate tren.

I have found that running masteron alongside the tren helps tremendously to reduce the sides. For me I'm guessing at least by 50%.
Also I have found that kratom helps a ton in getting me to wind down and relax in the evenings.
The StraightUpKratom brand 'Old Forrest' line is by far the best kratom I have ever tried. Particularly the green and the red varietys.
My two cents.
I fuckin hate tren.

+1 on mast and kratom. "Red at bed." Helps for sure.

I'm still a big fan of magnesium for trensomnia (and regular insomnia).
Most definitely. I am a 400mg daily user . Almost everyone I see their bloodwork shows low magnesium
My two cents.
I fuckin hate tren.
Four weeks out I start mast prop. I am a fan of the white vein Maeng Da w cold brew coffee to boost me up before AM cardio . Good stuff.
+1 on mast and kratom. "Red at bed." Helps for sure.
I will see if that helps. Any particular strand : I mostly have been stimulated by kratom but haven’t used red much. ?

Max

I will see if that helps. Any particular strand : I mostly have been stimulated by kratom but haven’t used red much. ?

Max

My favorite red is the SUK Old Forrest Red Bali. I have a pretty high tolerance to things of this nature, so I typically take about 8-10g. Wife can get by with 3g.

Excellent post.

Nothing works for me on Tren tbh but this is solid info

Im actually going this summer to get Accupuncture for sleep remedy

It takes 2 sessions only.

I will post up my results here and give honest feedback.

Ty for the thread sir.

Excellent post.

Nothing works for me on Tren tbh but this is solid info

Im actually going this summer to get Accupuncture for sleep remedy

It takes 2 sessions only.

I will post up my results here and give honest feedback.

Ty for the thread sir.

I have done acupuncture 2x . It was quite surprising and helped the issue I had. I would definitely do it again. I actually know a very smart anesthesiologists and his daughter has lupus and he started to train in chinese medicine . He said the stuff he had learned so far he was able to cut her pain and symptoms in half . It is very, very ancient and he is no guru , granola eating , telemark skiing hippie. Very conservative, educated man. It sparked my interest in active compounds(usually 5 main types) , but the extracts and concentrates, tinctures can do sooo much!

Max

Back