• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Hey everyone

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New guy here.

I'm a 23 year old college student. I've been continously researching PED's for over two years, and recently decided to pull the trigger on PED use. I have a couple of cycles under my belt, and I'm in the process of starting a new cycle which consists of, hgh, tren base, test suspension, letrozole, halotestin, and trest ace. Goal is lean and dry bulk. Current stats 5,8 160lbs 18%bf.
I'll post a weekly log on my progress when I've received my gear, and while get labs done half way into the cycle.

Welcome to ASF

18% bf at 160lb you should be focusing on diet and cardio more than anything. Drugs won’t help lose body fat, but diet and cardio will

I know you can't completely drug your way into shape, but just using this as ancillary to help speed up the process, and yes a I have my diet under control consuming between 2300-2000 calories per day, and running two miles a day. Already managed to lose 15 pounds in one month doing this routine. So this cycle should help finish the job in one month, and help me put on some serious gains.

Plus I have some gw0742, and injectable sr9009, to also help with stamina and weight lose, which I haven't used yet since I want wait until all my gear arrives before I use them.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome! Your gonna love it here

- - - Updated - - -

Heavy cycle bro

Welcome!
Base and suspension? No Prop or Cyp or Enth that’s a lot hourly injections if you want to be stable or a roller coaster!

That sounds like a horrible cycle to me . Why not just run some test for a couple of months and increase the cardio while eating right . You do know that you will be pinning pinning every single day and both of those compounds usually cause some pain. 2000 calories a day isn’t much at all so don’t know how you can bulk on that but goodluck with it . I think that you should reconsider. What were your other cycles and how were the results ?

New guy here.

I'm a 23 year old college student. I've been continously researching PED's for over two years, and recently decided to pull the trigger on PED use. I have a couple of cycles under my belt, and I'm in the process of starting a new cycle which consists of, hgh, tren base, test suspension, letrozole, halotestin, and trest ace. Goal is lean and dry bulk. Current stats 5,8 160lbs 18%bf.
I'll post a weekly log on my progress when I've received my gear, and while get labs done half way into the cycle.

Two years of 'continuously' researching PED's and that's what you came up with?? Oy vey

On behalf of puritysourcelabs straightupkratom and IronMagLabs welcome to ASF

Welcome bud

One thing with trest it’s like 4-5 compounds in one less pinning stronger than other injections less needed great anabolic only downside if you want kids don’t use it but it’s something than can replace test now and much less amounts injected 10x more anabolic

Back