• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

"Allow me to introduce myself...

Timoteo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
...I'm a man of wealth and taste."

Actually, I'm a geezer on a fixed income. Which is why I went from a doctor-monitored program to a much less expensive DIY like most people here. As an all-around fitness buff, I'm in pretty good shape for a 73-year-old. I'm an avid runner, with a preference for the 100-meter dash. I love doing intervals, which really gets those endorphins flowing. Unlike most of you, I stick to body weight exercises such as chin-ups and jump squats. It is not my goal to be pumped up. I don't have the genetics for that. My aim is to boost my libido and regain some of the muscle mass I lost after a wasting illness.

The doc put me on 0.5 cc of cyprionate and nothing else. My labs are as follows: T = 325, E2 = 20 on a 7-40 scale. I'm 5' 9" and used to weigh 140. But since I started doing T I gained about seven pounds of water weight. Do you think that an estrogen blocker would help me with the water retention? If so, how much should I take?

More troubling, my blood pressure also increased by about 20 points. Do you think that the rise in BP could be temporary? I hope so.

Thanks in advance for all your help, and thanks to everyone for making this such an informative site.

Last edited:
Welcome to ASF!

Welcome to aasf let us at uncle z know if we can help.
That said, at that dose and e2 of 20 DONT TAKE AN AI!!! Im not gonna comment on BP problem tho I'd see the doc

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Welcome Geez

Max

Welcome to the forum!

Are you on any BP meds already? At 73, most people are nowadays. What are you actual BP numbers? The BP rise could be due in part to the water weight gain. I doubt with that low a dose of test that your hematocrit and rbc are up enough to cause BP issues.

Are you on any BP meds already? At 73, most people are nowadays. What are you actual BP numbers? The BP rise could be due in part to the water weight gain. I doubt with that low a dose of test that your hematocrit and rbc are up enough to cause BP issues.

Thanks, Multi, for the response. Yes, I think the BP rise is due to the weight gain and sodium retention, a side-effect I don't appreciate. And yes, I'm on BP meds, which previously kept my numbers in the 110/70 zone. Now, they're up to 140/110 and sometimes higher. It would be unfortunate, but maybe T is not for me.

Back