• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What happened to gorilla farm?

bbb333

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Haven’t been here for a while bc I order in bulk, but what happened to gorilla farm? The website is down. It’s not in the forums :((( I’ve been using them for 4+ years. What the hell am I suppose to do? FUCK! they have done me justice for so long, now what. Am I gotta have to try out like 3 different vendors till something is legit? Help lol

They are taking a break , Arch will come back eventually under a new name...

He deff has good stuff .

In the mean time , theres plenty of good sources on the boards bro

Name of the game, sources come and go bro

I feel you bruh but there are big time sources here. Just read through the forum. There is section for what your looking for strictly dedicated to sources….

Hope this helps.

I suggest Juicepal and GearChurch for oils and orals

IronLion and Ace Labs for HGH

I'm not affiliated with any of them but that is who my clients use and I trust these brands to keep my clients progressing.

I used them as well. Jpal and GC are my go to guys.

I use SBlabs and platinum and have bloods on both. Good luck

Has any member independently tested SB? I was looking a while back in the subforum but couldn’t find anything. Surely they offer some encouragement to members to test their products (store credit for cost of test).

My blood work doesn’t count as independent testing. Sheesh. But yes, I snuck one out to Jano. Just waiting. It’s over 150 total so be sure to put your money where your mouth is and send him something too and support the community.

IML Gear Cream!
Has any member independently tested SB? I was looking a while back in the subforum but couldn’t find anything. Surely they offer some encouragement to members to test their products (store credit for cost of test).

You go get it " independently tested" problem solved!...you said thathou didnt see any indep tests correct?

I suggest Juicepal and GearChurch for oils and orals

IronLion and Ace Labs for HGH

I'm not affiliated with any of them but that is who my clients use and I trust these brands to keep my clients progressing.

Can confirm Gear Church is awesome and so is BasicStero/Pharmacom (especially their mix line, great stuff)

Back