• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

T3 without clen for cutting

IML Gear Cream!
If you want to understand your thyroid and function take your time and read this.. it may give you a better understanding.
https://www.restartmed.com/thyroid-deiodinase/

appreciate the knowledge Bomb . This is one area people really need to learn! (when using gh ) especially. I have seen people shrink when they use wrong , while I can grow even larger while using correct combo of Clen w/t3, t4, or combo of both(depends on goal. One thing I always do : taper off t3 ! T3 Is another animal completely and guys should educate themselves. Appreciate you Mace

Max

appreciate the knowledge Bomb . This is one area people really need to learn! (when using gh ) especially. I have seen people shrink when they use wrong , while I can grow even larger while using correct combo of Clen w/t3, t4, or combo of both(depends on goal. One thing I always do : taper off t3 ! T3 Is another animal completely and guys should educate themselves. Appreciate you Mace

Max
Your welcome. It's one very detailed article I've kept for a long time. Not many really get into the basic function and make it understandable.

Sorry guys I forgot to check this thread for a few days. And yes this will be my first time running T3. Just got it in the mail today too.

My goal is recomp/cut. I’m not doing a hardcore shred but leaner is definitely one of the goals. I don’t want to be losing any muscle is what I meant by gains. But I’m sure there could be some small gains even while I’m recomping/cutting.

I’ll check that read out later tonight. Thanks for the replies again everyone!

Sorry guys I forgot to check this thread for a few days. And yes this will be my first time running T3. Just got it in the mail today too.

My goal is recomp/cut. I’m not doing a hardcore shred but leaner is definitely one of the goals. I don’t want to be losing any muscle is what I meant by gains. But I’m sure there could be some small gains even while I’m recomping/cutting.

I’ll check that read out later tonight. Thanks for the replies again everyone!

I would run it around 50mcg throughout. If you hit your ideal BF goal then drop it off. I typically run my T3 out at least a week before my last shot if I’m running long esters. If your running pct maybe 2 weeks. Did you buy pharma or ugl?

I would run it around 50mcg throughout. If you hit your ideal BF goal then drop it off. I typically run my T3 out at least a week before my last shot if I’m running long esters. If your running pct maybe 2 weeks. Did you buy pharma or ugl?

it’s ugl. Never tried it before but I expect good things from the supplier. My days of pct are over too (thank god honestly) but I was still planning on doing it exactly how you said after reading everything here. 👍🏻

Add an apetite supressant(such as mazindol) and you get a killer combo. T3's a bitch dropping your glucose levels and certainly you'll feel hungry.
Always try to get pharma T3. Not saying your UGL isn't good stuff. It's just a matter of precision since T3 is dosed in micrograms not miligrams.

Perfect. This is the kind of response I was hoping for. I definitely wanna run a low-moderate dose so I’ll definitely start at 25. Every source I googled was basically assholes saying 50 was the minimum and go for 100. This is why I come to this forum for my info. But again I’m not using this to make up for a shitty diet, so 25 would probably be a good starter dose.

would you recommend 6 weeks? Like say 25/25/50/50/50/25?

The issue with this is some people believe that any exogenous T3 will shut down the thyroid (it's all temporary), and if you have a healthy thyroid you naturally produce around 30mcg/d of T3 so you'll be basically net zero or slightly hypothyroid on 25mcg. You can certainly start there, but I suspect you won't notice anything. You can go to 37.5 or 50 and see how you feel. You can go as high as 100mcg, but don't go longer than 3 weeks.

75 is all I can handle. I don't really notice it during the day (like clen or Bronkaid), but I end up kicking off the covers at night. None of this shit will allow me a good night's sleep. I'm either wired or sweating.

Back