CLEN, Salbutamol, Salmeterol, and other Secret Combinations

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    21,467

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34,206
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,649
    Thanked in
    11,851 Posts
    Rep Points
    728461140

    CLEN, Salbutamol, Salmeterol, and other Secret Combinations

    CLEN, Salbutamol, Salmeterol, and other Secret Combinations
    Retaining muscle by, “Staying Anabolic” is always the goal when in a deficit!!! Read:
    Beta2-adrenoceptor agonists are used as bronchodilators in both humans and horses. Of these drugs, clenbuterol is the one most frequently used when treating chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in the horse, while salbutamol and terbutaline are used in the treatment of human asthma. Little is known of the properties of the latter two drugs in equine medicine. We have compared salbutamol and terbutaline with clenbuterol in relation to their ability to relax muscle strips from equine tracheal muscle, precontracted with 40 nM carbachol, in tissue chambers. The affinities of these drugs to the beta2-adrenoceptors in homogenates of the same muscle tissue were also examined. These experiments were performed with radioligand binding studies using the very potent *beta-adrenoceptor antagonist 125I-Cyanopindolol*. The three drugs were almost equipotent in relaxing the muscle strips. The EC50-values for salbutamol, terbutaline and clenbuterol were 5.6, 13.8 and 2.1 nM, respectively, and all three drugs relaxed the preparations completely. In the competitive binding study, however, the Kd-value of clenbuterol was much lower (24 nM) than that of salbutamol and terbutaline (1100 nM and 3900 nM, respectively). The amount of receptors bound at the EC50-value of clenbuterol was 8% compared to less than 1% for salbutamol and terbutaline. This indicates a lower intrinsic efficacy of clenbuterol than of the other two drugs.

    **Another study was done using the newer, lesser known beta 2-sympathicomimetic drug, tulobuterol combined with terbutaline and was even more effective.
    ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION MATTERS!!
    •Anabolic effects of the beta 2-adrenoceptor agonist salmeterol are dependent on route of administration
    —————————————————————
    It is reported that a long duration of action is required for beta 2-adrenoceptor agonists to evoke an anabolic response. In the present study, we compare the potency of clenbuterol with that of the new long-acting compound salmeterol, when given at equimolar doses to female Wistar rats by different routes of administration. Given orally for 10 days, salmeterol had no effect on growth at a dose of 120 micrograms/day, whereas at 2.4 mg/day the drug caused significant increases in body and carcass weight and in the mass of the mixed-fiber gastrocnemius/plantaris and tibialis anterior muscles, but there were no increases in the slow-twitch soleus muscles. A similar growth response was seen when clenbuterol was given orally at a dose of only 97 micrograms/day, with an additional response seen in soleus muscle at 1.9 mg/day. Thus clenbuterol was more potent than salmeterol when given by this route of administration. When the drugs were infused by osmotic minipump, both salmeterol (130 micrograms/day) and clenbuterol (100 micrograms/day) caused increases in body weight gain and in the weights of the mixed-fiber muscles, with the most dramatic effect of infusion being to greatly increase the anabolic effect of salmeterol in soleus muscle. A single intraperitoneal injection of salmeterol (53 micrograms) or clenbuterol (40 micrograms) caused a similar rapid increase in the concentration of adenosine 3',5'-cyclic monophosphate in gastrocnemius muscle. These results indicate that the potency of salmeterol in vivo is dependent on its route of administration and that slow-twitch muscles are less sensitive than mixed-fiber muscles to the anabolic effects of beta 2-adrenoceptor agonists.
    Conclusion:
    Injectable Clen w Swallowing Capsules of Salmeterol or inhaling Salbutamol(long acting) can possibly make you do the impossible and grow more muscle combined with the cut cycle on deficit !!

    Max
    #studies#hard

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Darren29W's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    United Kingdom (Scotland)���������&#5
    Posts
    288

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    26
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    172
    Thanked in
    114 Posts
    Rep Points
    1720100

    Absolutely but you have to combine it with caffeine for the muscle growth effect
    Our data indicate that the combination of caffeine and albuterol can increase lean mass and decrease fat mass during growth and weight gain


    Previous studies done at Pennington Biomedical have demonstrated that the equivalent of oral albuterol 4mg three times a day (tid) with oral caffeine 100mg tid reduces body fat and increases lean tissue in rodents more than the addition of the effect of the two components separately. The combination of albuterol with caffeine changed body composition without changing food intake. An adult male taking albuterol 4 mg orally tid plus caffeine 100mg orally tid increased lean mass by 1.25% and decreased fat mass by 1.2% over a two month period. These effects are expected to be even greater in a growing adolescent. This pilot project will take the first step towards trying to understanding the safety and potential efficacy of this drug combination. The prospect of using inexpensive medications already approved in the pediatric population for the treatment of asthma as a novel treatment for adolescent obesity addresses a medical need that is presently unmet.
    Food restriction in adolescence is not only difficult to accomplish, but it also raises concerns about growth and development. A medication approved for the treatment of obesity in the adolescent age group that improves body composition by reducing body fat and increasing lean tissue without needing to restrict food intake would be a useful tool for physicians who address the treatment of obesity in adolescents. Albuterol is a medication, approved for ages 6 and older, used for the treatment of asthma and has also been shown to increase muscle strength and lean body mass in children with spinal muscular atrophy and in healthy young men during an exercise training program. A drug approved for the treatment of adolescent obesity that increases lean tissue, decreases fat tissue and can be given in conjunction with lifestyle modifications would be welcomed by both pediatricians who treat these adolescents and by adolescents who are stigmatized by their obesity.
    A provisional patent has been submitted by Pennington Biomedical Research Center to protect the combination of caffeine and albuterol in a 1:25 ratio for synergistically increasing muscle mass and decreasing fat mass as a potential treatment for obesity in adolescents.
    This study will be a double-blinded, randomized, placebo-controlled, pilot study in which subjects will be randomized to receive either placebo or a combination of Albuterol 4 mg and Caffeine 100mg three times per day orally for a total of 8 weeks. Each subject will continue on the study intervention for the entire duration of treatment

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Darren29W's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    United Kingdom (Scotland)���������&#5
    Posts
    288

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    26
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    172
    Thanked in
    114 Posts
    Rep Points
    1720100

    I trialed it during a dieting phase got stronger much stronger but couldn’t sleep due to ingesting 600mg caffeine 3x daily with each sib dosage ran it 6 weeks can’t comment if I got more muscle but the strength was pretty epic and legit muscle for sure could have been getting laid down also.
    Last edited by Darren29W; 07-07-2021 at 04:26 PM.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    21,467

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34,206
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,649
    Thanked in
    11,851 Posts
    Rep Points
    728461140

    Quote Originally Posted by Darren29W View Post
    Absolutely but you have to combine it with caffeine for the muscle growth effect
    Our data indicate that the combination of caffeine and albuterol can increase lean mass and decrease fat mass during growth and weight gain


    Previous studies done at Pennington Biomedical have demonstrated that the equivalent of oral albuterol 4mg three times a day (tid) with oral caffeine 100mg tid reduces body fat and increases lean tissue in rodents more than the addition of the effect of the two components separately. The combination of albuterol with caffeine changed body composition without changing food intake. An adult male taking albuterol 4 mg orally tid plus caffeine 100mg orally tid increased lean mass by 1.25% and decreased fat mass by 1.2% over a two month period. These effects are expected to be even greater in a growing adolescent. This pilot project will take the first step towards trying to understanding the safety and potential efficacy of this drug combination. The prospect of using inexpensive medications already approved in the pediatric population for the treatment of asthma as a novel treatment for adolescent obesity addresses a medical need that is presently unmet.
    Food restriction in adolescence is not only difficult to accomplish, but it also raises concerns about growth and development. A medication approved for the treatment of obesity in the adolescent age group that improves body composition by reducing body fat and increasing lean tissue without needing to restrict food intake would be a useful tool for physicians who address the treatment of obesity in adolescents. Albuterol is a medication, approved for ages 6 and older, used for the treatment of asthma and has also been shown to increase muscle strength and lean body mass in children with spinal muscular atrophy and in healthy young men during an exercise training program. A drug approved for the treatment of adolescent obesity that increases lean tissue, decreases fat tissue and can be given in conjunction with lifestyle modifications would be welcomed by both pediatricians who treat these adolescents and by adolescents who are stigmatized by their obesity.
    A provisional patent has been submitted by Pennington Biomedical Research Center to protect the combination of caffeine and albuterol in a 1:25 ratio for synergistically increasing muscle mass and decreasing fat mass as a potential treatment for obesity in adolescents.
    This study will be a double-blinded, randomized, placebo-controlled, pilot study in which subjects will be randomized to receive either placebo or a combination of Albuterol 4 mg and Caffeine 100mg three times per day orally for a total of 8 weeks. Each subject will continue on the study intervention for the entire duration of treatment
    Darren,
    I think we need to do a few experiments(i already do) but, get some of these biological stuff, monoclonal antibodies , myostatin inhibitors, Beta agonist (all 3) , and see if we turn Belgian Blue. You know some of these top freaks have the potion injected by a super anabolic science doctor !! Let’s find him! lol
    Max
    #kiddingnotkidding

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Darren29W's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    United Kingdom (Scotland)���������&#5
    Posts
    288

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    26
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    172
    Thanked in
    114 Posts
    Rep Points
    1720100

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Darren,
    I think we need to do a few experiments(i already do) but, get some of these biological stuff, monoclonal antibodies , myostatin inhibitors, Beta agonist (all 3) , and see if we turn Belgian Blue. You know some of these top freaks have the potion injected by a super anabolic science doctor !! Let’s find him! lol
    Max
    #kiddingnotkidding
    😂 definitely yess you are like me you look up all the ways we can push to that next level with different interesting chemistry I was thinking of keeping it in training days 4mg with 200mg caffeine

    mt2 100mcg 4 times per week to prevent fat gain and increase insulin sensitivity as it also showed in a surplus rats lost bodyfat so many tools to try exciting


    metformin hated my many also shown to reduce myostatin
    Last edited by Darren29W; 07-07-2021 at 04:42 PM.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    21,467

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34,206
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,649
    Thanked in
    11,851 Posts
    Rep Points
    728461140

    Quote Originally Posted by Darren29W View Post
    definitely yess you are like me you look up all the ways we can push to that next level with different interesting chemistry I was thinking of keeping it in training days 4mg with 200mg caffeine

    mt2 100mcg 4 times per week to prevent fat gain and increase insulin sensitivity as it also showed in a surplus rats lost bodyfat so many tools to try exciting


    metformin hated my many also shown to reduce myostatin
    I am going to do unique experiment after competition...should be interesting. Low dose Aas w mainly myostatin inhibitors and supp/med combo. Still getting it all tweaked for exact compounds and human converted dosages.
    Slin too
    Max

  7. #7
    Registered User
    GenixCon2.0's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    556

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    229
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    360
    Thanked in
    242 Posts
    Rep Points
    11106408

    A study on rats in 1992

    The potent anabolic effects of the beta 2-adrenoceptor agonist clenbuterol on skeletal muscle have been reported to be independent of actions on beta-adrenoceptors. In the present study clenbuterol, presented to rats in the diet (4 mg/kg), caused significant increases in gastrocnemius muscle mass, protein, and RNA content and a decrease in epididymal fat pad mass. These effects were not mimicked by oral administration of the beta 2-adrenoceptor agonist salbutamol even at high dose (52 mg/kg diet), and the effects of clenbuterol were not inhibited by addition of DL-propranolol (200 mg/kg diet). However, the selective beta 2-antagonist ICI-118,551 (200 mg/kg diet) reversed the anabolic effects of clenbuterol, and a high dose of DL-propranolol (1,000 mg/kg diet) also inhibited these actions of clenbuterol. Furthermore, continuous infusion of salbutamol (1.15 mg.kg body wt-1.day-1) via miniosmotic pumps did cause significant increases in muscle mass, protein, and RNA content. These results indicate that the anabolic effects of clenbuterol are dependent on interaction with the beta 2-adrenoceptor. However, a long duration of action appears to be required to induce the anabolic effects of beta 2-agonists.


    Of course 4mg/kg was the dosage in this study. 120mcgs has me feeling a little ugh

    Here’s another study in 1991

    Aging decreases skeletal muscle mass and strength, which may be exacerbated by age-related diseases. There is a need for therapeutic agents to prevent or restore loss of skeletal muscle in elderly subjects with muscle wasting disorders. Clenbuterol, a beta 2-adrenergic agonist, dramatically increases skeletal muscle mass in young animals and partially prevents or restores muscle loss in experimental models of muscle wasting. However, the protein anabolic and fat catabolic effects of clenbuterol have not been studied in senescent animals. To determine whether this drug has potential for preventing or repairing muscle loss in elderly subjects, we have examined its effects in young and old rats. Clenbuterol was administered by implanted osmotic minipumps to Fischer-344 rats ages 3, 12, and 23 months, at a dose of 1.5 mg/kg/24 h for 3 weeks. The weights of five hindlimb muscles and carcass protein and fat content were determined. Clenbuterol treatment increased the weight of skeletal muscles 22% to 39% in 3-month-old rats, 19% to 35% in 12-month-old rats, and 22% to 25% in 23-month-old animals. Likewise, clenbuterol increased carcass protein content 19% in 3-month-old rats, 16% in 12-month-old rats, and 24% in 23-month-old animals. Conversely, the drug reduced carcass fat content 36% in 3-month-old rats, 32% in 12-month-old rats, and 38% in 23-month-old rats. Therefore, clenbuterol had similar anabolic and catabolic effects in all age groups. In addition, clenbuterol stimulated recovery of skeletal muscle protein lost following pump implantation in senescent rats.

    This is the study one study that suggest that it could preserve muscle tissue

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...__ffn_sectitle

    Here’s the chart showing the dose dependent correlation

    IMG_0150.GIF

  8. #8
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    21,467

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34,206
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,649
    Thanked in
    11,851 Posts
    Rep Points
    728461140

    Quote Originally Posted by GenixCon2.0 View Post
    A study on rats in 1992

    The potent anabolic effects of the beta 2-adrenoceptor agonist clenbuterol on skeletal muscle have been reported to be independent of actions on beta-adrenoceptors. In the present study clenbuterol, presented to rats in the diet (4 mg/kg), caused significant increases in gastrocnemius muscle mass, protein, and RNA content and a decrease in epididymal fat pad mass. These effects were not mimicked by oral administration of the beta 2-adrenoceptor agonist salbutamol even at high dose (52 mg/kg diet), and the effects of clenbuterol were not inhibited by addition of DL-propranolol (200 mg/kg diet). However, the selective beta 2-antagonist ICI-118,551 (200 mg/kg diet) reversed the anabolic effects of clenbuterol, and a high dose of DL-propranolol (1,000 mg/kg diet) also inhibited these actions of clenbuterol. Furthermore, continuous infusion of salbutamol (1.15 mg.kg body wt-1.day-1) via miniosmotic pumps did cause significant increases in muscle mass, protein, and RNA content. These results indicate that the anabolic effects of clenbuterol are dependent on interaction with the beta 2-adrenoceptor. However, a long duration of action appears to be required to induce the anabolic effects of beta 2-agonists.


    Of course 4mg/kg was the dosage in this study. 120mcgs has me feeling a little ugh

    Here’s another study in 1991

    Aging decreases skeletal muscle mass and strength, which may be exacerbated by age-related diseases. There is a need for therapeutic agents to prevent or restore loss of skeletal muscle in elderly subjects with muscle wasting disorders. Clenbuterol, a beta 2-adrenergic agonist, dramatically increases skeletal muscle mass in young animals and partially prevents or restores muscle loss in experimental models of muscle wasting. However, the protein anabolic and fat catabolic effects of clenbuterol have not been studied in senescent animals. To determine whether this drug has potential for preventing or repairing muscle loss in elderly subjects, we have examined its effects in young and old rats. Clenbuterol was administered by implanted osmotic minipumps to Fischer-344 rats ages 3, 12, and 23 months, at a dose of 1.5 mg/kg/24 h for 3 weeks. The weights of five hindlimb muscles and carcass protein and fat content were determined. Clenbuterol treatment increased the weight of skeletal muscles 22% to 39% in 3-month-old rats, 19% to 35% in 12-month-old rats, and 22% to 25% in 23-month-old animals. Likewise, clenbuterol increased carcass protein content 19% in 3-month-old rats, 16% in 12-month-old rats, and 24% in 23-month-old animals. Conversely, the drug reduced carcass fat content 36% in 3-month-old rats, 32% in 12-month-old rats, and 38% in 23-month-old rats. Therefore, clenbuterol had similar anabolic and catabolic effects in all age groups. In addition, clenbuterol stimulated recovery of skeletal muscle protein lost following pump implantation in senescent rats.

    This is the study one study that suggest that it could preserve muscle tissue

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...__ffn_sectitle

    Here’s the chart showing the dose dependent correlation

    IMG_0150.GIF
    I love this stuff. Seems that they do a ton of research (like w sarms & hormones ) but they won’t ever approve anything. Hopefully one day a forward thinking country will! Or Even a State. They did it w Mj.

    Max

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,320

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    273
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    789
    Thanked in
    517 Posts
    Rep Points
    16891067

    I know a famous coach that uses clenbuterol on bulking because it helps on gains combined with all the cycle . Sounds strange but is a top coach . P.T. from europe

  10. #10
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    21,467

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34,206
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,649
    Thanked in
    11,851 Posts
    Rep Points
    728461140

    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    I know a famous coach that uses clenbuterol on bulking because it helps on gains combined with all the cycle . Sounds strange but is a top coach . P.T. from europe
    I not only believe it , I have seen it ! Just knowing how to use correctly to maximize the potential is pretty amazing ! There is a reason they do so many steroid / beta 2 and mixed agonist studies for Sarcopenia and wasting syndromes.

    Max

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    28

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    214
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    140100

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    I am going to do unique experiment after competition...should be interesting. Low dose Aas w mainly myostatin inhibitors and supp/med combo. Still getting it all tweaked for exact compounds and human converted dosages.
    Slin too
    Max
    Max, you need to tag me in this when you get it all sorted out!

  12. #12
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    21,467

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34,206
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,649
    Thanked in
    11,851 Posts
    Rep Points
    728461140

    Quote Originally Posted by Mastiff71 View Post
    Max, you need to tag me in this when you get it all sorted out!
    For sure Mastiff! I use to have an English Mastiff “Daisy” huge girl, only lives 6
    Years but she was great . I‘ definitely will, it will have some unusual ingredients as I am using a few combos only done recently to inhibit myostatin and using minimal anabolics.
    But higher pep/sarm/mixes beta agonists for pure , hard Tissue. There are some natural and Pharmaceutical OTC products. I will post up before starting to see if a few of us can do 3 versions of it.

    Max

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2019, 12:47 AM
  2. More fat burnt in a cardio session with salbutamol
    By Arnold in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-16-2014, 04:18 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 09:50 AM
  4. Cruising Combinations
    By Nor-Natural in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 11:35 PM
  5. Creatine Combinations
    By Arnold in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums