Anabolic steroid for body recomp for overweight (borderline obese) person

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Rep Points

NO TREN BRO! And i'm not saying don't do anything- but NOT TREN. Like coach said- usually being obese means u prob. have other issues-( Blood Pressure, diabetes, cholesterol etc.etc) and doing tren could really mess u up. Like the others have said, we need more info to really help u, but I'm betting your diet is the MAIN problem. Doing some testosterone, maybe anavar or clenbuterol, but there again, u need to be healthy enough to do these. So before I did any of this, I would do a blood test and/or get a physical, but that's me. Probably ur best bet is do just like any other new guy- test only and see how that treats u- most guys do 500 test e or c a week for 10-12 wks and go from there. And then u need to PCT after that, unless u need to be on TRT. Good Luck and if u need more help, u really need to tell us more about yourself bud. (BUT-no matter what- NO TREN)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    515 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sparsh View Post
    Hi, I am borderline obese, and have been doing resistance training since over a year. I am trying to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time. But I have lost only very less fat and gained very less muscles, even though it's over a year of working hard. I am thinking of starting a steroid cycle. Which steroid would you recommend for losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time for overweight people like me?
    I know Tren will do this well, but is it safe for me to start a Tren cycle as I have not used any steroid yet?

Thanks!
    Brother gaining muscle when you are obese? PLEASE focus on losing weight quick and mostly be healthy . The more fat you have the less you absorb steroids and you will get more sides .
    Do ketogenic diet , 60min cardio fasted and at night more 60 min ( can be only walk ) .
    You can use :
    15mg cardarine to help cardio health
    25/75 mcg t3 ( start 25mcg and increase only when stop losing weight

Do that until you get the weight you desire or at least 15% fat and then you can think on building muscle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sparsh View Post
    Hi, I am borderline obese, and have been doing resistance training since over a year. I am trying to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time. But I have lost only very less fat and gained very less muscles, even though it's over a year of working hard. I am thinking of starting a steroid cycle. Which steroid would you recommend for losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time for overweight people like me?
    I know Tren will do this well, but is it safe for me to start a Tren cycle as I have not used any steroid yet?

Thanks!

Look at your closest relatives. If you're fighting against genetics, it may be a losing battle. Or you could go vegetarian, which doesn't mean that ice cream and potato chips are included. I went vegetarian about two years ago and I lost ten pounds from a frame with little to lose.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Please keep reading before you decide to use anything. Tren right out of the gate is like trying to step up every rung on the ladder to get to the top. You might not fully understand what youíre going to get yourself into.

I think itís great to ask questions if youíre willing to learn, and helps avoid costly mistakes with your health but if youíre looking to this thread to validate a choice you know youíre going to make- theyíre gonna eat you alive 😂

Go see a TRT doc and get your levels checked. That will give you a good place to start, then try to get a MUCH out of as LITTLE as possible. Itís a tired ass phrase but, ďitís a marathon, not a sprint.Ē

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    485 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Timoteo View Post
    Look at your closest relatives. If you're fighting against genetics, it may be a losing battle. Or you could go vegetarian, which doesn't mean that ice cream and potato chips are included. I went vegetarian about two years ago and I lost ten pounds from a frame with little to lose.
    Ignore this guy.

Ive said it before, Iíve said it 1000x times. Calculate your maintenance for your estimated lean body mass not your scale weight. Eat about 4-500 above that calories. 1.5-2 grams of protein per lb. the rest of the calories eat what you want. But stick to your calories. Hop on a good progressive overload routine like Blood and Guts or DC. Stick to it for years. You will build muscle and lose fat. Fuck genetics. Learn to train and eat otherwise the gear will be useless.
    Dont go vegan. Thatís retarded
    Last edited by Bft84; 08-22-2021 at 06:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,701 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    Ignore this guy.

Ive said it before, Iíve said it 1000x times. Calculate your maintenance for your estimated lean body mass not your scale weight. Eat about 4-500 above that calories. 1.5-2 grams of protein per lb. the rest of the calories eat what you want. But stick to your calories. Hop on a good progressive overload routine like Blood and Guts or DC. Stick to it for years. You will build muscle and lose fat. Fuck genetics. Learn to train and eat otherwise the gear will be useless.
    Dont go vegan. Thatís retarded
    Good post and I myself been fighting the battle of the fat for years as I was a very fat kid and it was a struggle to diet, exercise to keep the fat away. Genetics is in play in my case as my dad was stocky and my brothers were too. Only started dabbling in AAS when I turned 52.

I'm now sitting at 203lbs at 5'8...25%-ish bf...not ideal but going to keep at dieting...
    Last edited by MindlessWork; 08-22-2021 at 06:56 PM.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

I eat rice, pasta, vegetables, salmon, and tuna, all drenched in olive oil. I add as much protein as I need from Ensure protein drinks. It is not retarded. And it is not vegan. It is my version of the Mediterranean diet, which is far healthier than a meat-based, Western diet, anabolics or not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Rep Points

Anabolic steroid for body recomp for overweight (borderline obese) person

Quote Originally Posted by Timoteo View Post
    I eat rice, pasta, vegetables, salmon, and tuna, all drenched in olive oil. I add as much protein as I need from Ensure protein drinks. It is not retarded. And it is not vegan. It is my version of the Mediterranean diet, which is far healthier than a meat-based, Western diet, anabolics or not.
    Well. Eighty year olds diet, although interesting I guess, isnít going to fit the needs for most people on this board. I think maybe a different forum might be more productive for you.

My diet would be useless for you, as a geriatric diet would be useless for me. Anabolics or not....
    Last edited by GenixCon2.0; 08-27-2021 at 01:26 AM.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,297 Posts
    Rep Points

You guys waisting time with this troll post, he hadn't logged back in since he posted this message.
    IRONLION LABS
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Wickr: ironlionlabs

Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Troll? You would think that a moderator would be a little more moderate in his comments. No, I don't hang out here, but I've learned a lot from this site and I've tried to make a small contribution. Yes, Ensure is a geriatric product, but my point is that whey protein is much better for all of us than any source of meat protein.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Rep Points

I wish I had the money back I wasted over the years being in your same boat. I thought aas would allow me to look the way I wanted and all they ever did was make look like a bigger fat guy. I finally nailed my diet down and with a little bit of the right ass for you and magic. With that being said depending on your age I don't think a trt dose of test would be a bad idea with a good diet and cardio.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MrPerfect221 View Post
    Yes of course Tren will be the best to use if you want to loose and gain in the same time. You can buy it on this website roidcrew.com
    I would totally listen to this guy. His 3 post count instills a sense of deep wisdom and understanding. 🙄
    Everything I post is a parody and meant for entertainment purposes only.