• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A big ass Jacked Bird dropped me off something

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The eagle has landed. Turnaround was fast just as they promised. Got a few Test E, got a few Deca. Had to grab a few D-bolls on my way out. Going to pop 20 mg of D before my workout tonight.

Pills are compressed, that's a good sign. However, it's not a bad thing if your source is not. I'm takin some liquidy T-ball right now @50mg a day and its knocking my dick in the dirt.

Haven't hit any of the gears yet. Oil looks nice and clear no impurities. Caps on great. Marketing looks fresh. This is a real operation not a bathtub Brew.

Communication was spot-on, everything went through nice and easy. Everything good on my end everything great on there end. Couldn't ask for a better outcome.

The eagle has landed. Turnaround was fast just as they promised. Got a few Test E, got a few Deca. Had to grab a few D-bolls on my way out. Going to pop 20 mg of D before my workout tonight.

Pills are compressed, that's a good sign. However, it's not a bad thing if your source is not. I'm takin some liquidy T-ball right now @50mg a day and its knocking my dick in the dirt.

Haven't hit any of the gears yet. Oil looks nice and clear no impurities. Caps on great. Marketing looks fresh. This is a real operation not a bathtub Brew.

Communication was spot-on, everything went through nice and easy. Everything good on my end everything great on there end. Couldn't ask for a better outcome.
Good gear, but 100% UGL, which could be considered "bathtub brew" by some people.

Congrats on the TD.

Good gear, but 100% UGL, which could be considered "bathtub brew" by some people.

Congrats on the TD.

Of course it's a UGL didn't imply otherwise. Just saying it's not a guy in a one-bedroom apartment. I've gotten some shit in the past that was good but presentation was suspect if you know what I'm sayin, haha. Nothing wrong with a good bath room operation as well. For you in the homies.

Thanks for the post my man , enjoy and lmk if you need anything else...

Of course it's a UGL didn't imply otherwise. Just saying it's not a guy in a one-bedroom apartment. I've gotten some shit in the past that was good but presentation was suspect if you know what I'm sayin, haha. Nothing wrong with a good bath room operation as well. For you in the homies.
Monster does things right. I didn't mean to take anything away from that so I apologize on that. I just was thinking , "people may think it's pharmaceutical grade".

Monster does things right. I didn't mean to take anything away from that so I apologize on that. I just was thinking , "people may think it's pharmaceutical grade".

For sure bro I get where you're coming from. No worries. Hold on a second...

I just remove a label from one of testosterone and it has a Pfizer label underneath it..

lol🤣 😂 😉😉

Back