• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

trenA/mastp 300 blend

chadmack282

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
if any of u guys havent used GC's trenA/mastP300 blend give it a shot!
Shit is pure fire🔥

I haven’t tried this but Id sure like to... I have a tren run or maybe two runs left in me LOL

Haven't tried that one,
I running there tri-blend right now and its solid. But so is everything else ive used from them.

It treated me solid. I knew it was correct, since I had night sweats and heartburn. His Anavar is solid as well.

Never again for me...so done with Tren!

I haven’t tried this but Id sure like to... I have a tren run or maybe two runs left in me LOL

Ive ran the tri blend which is outstanding. With Tren I figured out 225 to 300 range is the max for me with very minimal sides. No sweats, no insomnia, breathing issues or fatigue. IMO GW is a must when running train. It helps tremendously with Cardio which I religiously do one hour per day. Also, I do up my masteron to 800 weekly.

i love it, highly recommend!!

i dont Get any negetive sides beside The cough but i am a little sick & like that as long as its not extreme.
i like to add a lil extra mastp to The mix & i pin ED so i dont babe peaks & valleys.

Back