• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HU pharma

I made order few days ago. Contact him on wickr : hupharma

Just say tren4life94 sent you

I had some raws td back in early to late May. I just happened to notice his sub forum was gone.

I was wondering the same thing. Looks like Hu pharma is not listed on sources anymore here? What’s everybody think about ordering from him still?

He replied to my email the other day. Just said they stopped sponsorship on the boards for now to get out of the public and would be dealing with repeat customers. Said everything was good aside from the shortage of anavar, winstrol,anadrol, and proviron that he mentioned a while back in their subforum. And yes still international. That’s all I know.

I know Alan pretty well and I have to say I trust him 1000%

The thing you wanna be careful about is customs. Im more concerned about customs then I am HuPharma.

I do not think for even a second that Alan would EVER rip someone off.

Maybe ask them about a reship policy? That would be my personal concern if it were me.

INT is not my favorite option.

IML Gear Cream!
I know Alan pretty well and I have to say I trust him 1000%

The thing you wanna be careful about is customs. Im more concerned about customs then I am HuPharma.

I do not think for even a second that Alan would EVER rip someone off.

Maybe ask them about a reship policy? That would be my personal concern if it were me.

INT is not my favorite option.

Thanks Wes, I’ve been hoping you’d chime in on this matter.

Just received an order from Hupharma the other day.. Still good to go based on my experience.

Just to update, Hupharma and Alan are still on point albeit operating a little more discreetly. Another Hu TD landed today. So if anyone has been debating there ya go

Back