• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

🏝️🕶️🌞big summer sale 15% off🌞🕶️🏝️

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
๐Ÿ๏ธ๐Ÿ•ถ๏ธ๐ŸŒžbig summer sale 15% off๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ•ถ๏ธ๐Ÿ๏ธ

DnKuOvN.png

The biggest summer SALE we may have lasting for the next 9 days...
Starting July 6th - ENDS July 15th

I'm serious when I say it might be the only summer sale..
Everything is included, from HGH, to peptides, all AAS from Local and International, orals and oils,
men's health, the list goes on, just browse our online catalog at www.PuritySourceLabs.ru

Click below for our amazingly stacked online shopping catalog

I just dropped an order Saturday night, any way PSL will honor the discount ?

I just dropped an order Saturday night, any way PSL will honor the discount ?
I'm sorry but unfortunately we would not be able to honor that because this sale was a last-minute thing.
And all of the recent orders we had would all turn around and request the same thing.
What I can do on a future order is maybe throw you a little something extra, just let me know in advance in the future when you place an order again. I hope that helps!

I'm sorry but unfortunately we would not be able to honor that because this sale was a last-minute thing.
And all of the recent orders we had would all turn around and request the same thing.
What I can do on a future order is maybe throw you a little something extra, just let me know in advance in the future when you place an order again. I hope that helps!

I'll shoot you a PM about to drop an order today. Thanks Vision. This is why I only order from you guys.

Attention, this very well may be the last sale of the summer and I'm not joking when I say that so jump on the opportunity while it lasts.
We got some great things coming ahead but this sale is a rare and unique opportunity.. get everything while supplies last

Back