• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

NEW Pheromone COLOGNES - Attract Women!!!

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've added these 5 scents to my store. These are infused w lab tested pheromones. I've studies these since 1998. You cannot get them anywhere else. I've polled thousands of men and women, and spent thousands of $$dollars to add these to my store.

The finest scents known to man. .I have 25+ designer scents infused w a powerful 5 blend of pheromones.

It's like cologne on Tren. If you don't know what you're missing, no one can help you out...

http://stores.gymntonic.com/cologne-pheromone-based/

212817858_202300115205419_2470398086829736566_n.jpg

213389501_202300151872082_3876231334201116914_n.jpg

214035008_202300191872078_4357800575491296301_n.jpg

214968379_202300225205408_5067592310676465189_n.jpg

214644782_202300251872072_4258951208084670034_n.jpg

If I had to pick a #1 and a #2 personally I would choose this

Armani Code #1

Coach for Men #2

Sausage, how's that one selling

LOL great nickname for it

It sells pretty well

Again the Armani and the Coach out of the newest additions are most popular.

You think this would actually get my wife to put out? Slapping her in the face with my dick isn’t working anymore and I’m honestly getting kind of desperate….

Probably just gonna stick her with a little test while she’s sleeping

You think this would actually get my wife to put out? Slapping her in the face with my dick isn’t working anymore and I’m honestly getting kind of desperate….

It certainly can help in a relationship

I bet you would be better off doing dishes and chores around the house, something like that would prob work even better :)

My wife loves that last little tester you sent me. Nothing like having her come up and smell my neck after a shower. Sexy AF

My wife loves that last little tester you sent me. Nothing like having her come up and smell my neck after a shower. Sexy AF

Those are the full size bottles. 3mL spray bottles.

Pheromones are very very expensive. Super happy you guys like it!

It certainly can help in a relationship

I bet you would be better off doing dishes and chores around the house, something like that would prob work even better :)

Part time stay at home dad/ full time worker here. 24hrs/wk while she’s at work and then another 20+ while she’s studying, so I pull my weight around the house… we’re just both unfortunately very burned out these days. I can most certainly push through the exhaustion to have some time in bed with her, but she has a harder time… her libido has really been in the gutter since having kids, and I’m like a rabbit in crack lately…

So if you got any honest suggestions for ways to help with her libido I’d certainly listen. Bare in mind she is still breast feeding.

Btw that Armani Code is the good smelling stuff ! Favorite cologne to date by far.

Part time stay at home dad/ full time worker here. 24hrs/wk while she’s at work and then another 20+ while she’s studying, so I pull my weight around the house… we’re just both unfortunately very burned out these days. I can most certainly push through the exhaustion to have some time in bed with her, but she has a harder time… her libido has really been in the gutter since having kids, and I’m like a rabbit in crack lately…

So if you got any honest suggestions for ways to help with her libido I’d certainly listen. Bare in mind she is still breast feeding.

Btw that Armani Code is the good smelling stuff ! Favorite cologne to date by far.

I know it too well sir, I have 3 kids and I know the breast feeding issues and the lack of libido and hormone imbalances that come with it

With female clients I use DHEA at 25-50mgs per day for women. It converts to a very low dose of testosterone in females and can improve moods, hormone levels and improve sex drive

This is the type of thing you want to discuss with her doctor prior to use.

The issue with lactating women is that their prolactin levels are high. And this is a libido killer.

And yeah man I know all too well pulling work and kids and I wanna bet most of the members here, we have been through the same boat you are in.

It's def awful.

For me I feel like it was very "emotional" for the wife and that extra attention, emotional attention, snuggling and the like improved her libido. A nice smelling cologne on a nice date for you and her certainly helps. I know that for a fact. Hell, the crew here did a go fund me for me and mine and it was amazing. We hadn't been on a date in a year. All we do is work, chores and kids.

I bet you can totally relate to all that I am saying

Best of luck to you sir :)

IML Gear Cream!
Just ordered some City on Fire, excited to see what it smells like after reading on it

Just ordered some City on Fire, excited to see what it smells like after reading on it

Thank you for your order

When you first apply it, it smells like fire, pretty awful.

Give it 15-30mins to really blend in your bodies chemistry. You want to apply a spray to the wrists and neck. It turns into a wonderful wonderful scent.

Its amazing once it wears in and gets a ton of attention

I will be sure to bonus you out. Enjoy :)

Hell when you said very very expensive I was epxtecting to pay like $60 for a tiny bottle. If it’s as good at attracting pussy as you say I’m gonna give it a try! Gonna order the Sausage 😂

Hell when you said very very expensive I was epxtecting to pay like $60 for a tiny bottle. If it’s as good at attracting pussy as you say I’m gonna give it a try! Gonna order the Sausage 

Start small...just a single spritz and give it a bit to mellow before rubbing the wife's face in it. :winkfinger:

Hell yea I love that city on fire. Just a single spritz is all you need. Smells like woodsmoke and manliness. Not really for metro or city boys. Rustic. Like you been out in country fighting wildfires :p

Thanks guys for the orders. I have a few going out later this afternoon. I actually ran out of Sauvage and rather then wait for the scent I am headed to Macy's to buy a bottle to decant. So all orders will ship by the end of today.

And ASF members always get a bonus

As for the pheromones I have studied these since 1998 and I have a lab that makes mine out of South Africa. They are lab tested and they are super super potent. The thing about Pheromones is they are often counterfeited.

So you def have to trust who you are buying them from.

For those of you who dont know the premise of pheromones here it is below.

Also I do sell PURE raw pheromones. I sell a decant kit so you get empty bottles and a drawing tool. You simply spray your own scent into the bottle and then you add about 10-20 drops of the pheromone using the included dropper. These pheromones, They are "odorless" to a degree and you simply can dab one drop of pheromone on your wrist and rub that one drop into your other wrist and neck. You can also rub a bit under your own nose and it will have an effect on the user as well and can increase your own libido.

These are definitely valuable tools. Expensive valuable tools.

gymntonicpheromonead2.jpg

Pheromones are naturally occurring odorless substances the fertile body excretes externally, conveying an airborne signal that provides information to, and triggers responses from, the opposite sex of the same species.

Got mine in the mail today! Can’t wait until about 3 weeks when the Masteron starts to kick in. I’m gonna spray a bit of that shit on, go on the prowl and fuck for an entire weekend!

Update: next day and I can still smell it on the spots I sprayed. Shit really does smell great too according to the couple girls I asked. I haven’t tested it on any sexual prospects yet, but I’d expect good things

Yep pheromones can easily smell strong even 24 hours later.

Sometimes they can make you keep smelling that area. I have one scent called addiction that is well known to make you smell your own arm 100x a day LOL. Its sold out for now though sadly.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Get Shredded!
Its definitely addicting! And i was wrong actually...there is one girl that won’t leave me alone since I started wearing it!

LOL

Thats awesome

So I have been also testing the new scents myself and I have to say Armani Code is a homerun.

That and Coach are the two newest ones I like the best. Sauvage is up there too, but that Armani Code has gotten me alot of compliments to date.

I need to re up on some pheromone scents. Just noticed before my appt today. I will be ordering soon

Max

Back