• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Basicstero's Summer PROMO is Launched

RThoads

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
SUMMER PROMO IS LAUNCHED!

Basicstero Warehouse 2 only! It will be running until the 1st of August 2021!

Pay with cryptocurrency and get free bonuses as follows:

$50 USD bonus for orders over $100

$100 bonus for orders over $200

$200 bonus for orders over $300

$400 bonus for orders over $500

$700 bonus for orders over $700

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed. In case of seizures only paid items are reshipped. If you need discreet shipping please leave a comment to your order. This functionality was not implemented yet.

Ordering page: https://basicstero.ws/price

Enjoy

Originally posted by the source in the "news" sticky quoted below:
Hi all,

first of all we would like to inform you that we changed our site design, but we are still the only direct Pharmacom Labs store! We are Pharmacom Labs!

New site has one common account for all warehouses. It is much more user-friendly now. If you can not log in please use the reset link on the login page.

Also, we still have some bugs to be fixed with the new design. Right now email confirmations and emails with order status changes are not functioning. We fix it soon. In the meantime you can always check status on site and find your tracking number in your order details in your account.

The most pleasant part:

SUMMER PROMO IS LAUNCHED!

Warehouse 2 only! It will be running till 1st of August!

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed. In case of seizures only paid items are reshipped. If you need discreet shipping please leave a comment to your order. This functionality was not implemented yet.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Great news ! When proviron will be in W2 warehouse ?

Sweet. I typically do domestic but I got a supply on hand, so I think I will do 400 to 500 order and reap the benefits. You guys kick ass!!!

Can anyone respond regarding provi? I sent a message through the form on the website but no response

Can anyone respond regarding provi? I sent a message through the form on the website but no response
I've been told in the past not to make any specific promises regarding exact time of restocks because there are factors beyond the source's control.

I think with the additional restrictions around the world, some things are proving to be more difficult than in previous years.
But you can be sure Basicstero is working hard trying to keep up with demand -- after all, sales is how sources make their income so the source wants it restocked asap too.

currently, I do not see the restock notification functionality implemented on the new site yet; but, if/when (i am not sure of the plans for that or not) that is programmed into the new site, people will be able to get email notification of restock.

Promo is still active:
The problem is fixed. Our site is working well now. We are still having the promo running until the end of this summer.

Warehouse 2 only! It will be running till 1st of September!

I am patiently waiting for my order. So far it is processing along just fine and when I get it I will post a TD of course. I hope many more guys took advantage of this deal. It is a phenomenal deal, especially since you get legit clean gear that works!!!! Right on...

I am patiently waiting for my order. So far it is processing along just fine and when I get it I will post a TD of course. I hope many more guys took advantage of this deal. It is a phenomenal deal, especially since you get legit clean gear that works!!!! Right on...
I am waiting myself on some packs -- I personally see extreme delays with mine (was in transit for almost two months now on Europe side, NOT yet even in US to even be risk of seized).
My guess is CV19 policies and civil unrest around the world during this unprecedented time in history are making some challenges.
I hope your lands soon brother.
You know if it does not, or you get the dread letter etc. please use the "Contact Us" page on the source's site and customer service should help you.

Back