• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Walmart’s new insulin brand

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[FONT=&quot]What do you guy’s think about Walmart new insulin brand Novolog? How would this compare to Humalog? Still pretty steep at $75/100iu.

39c1cf7bc5cf069a8977feb29c6dc332.jpg

The retail giant Walmart has launched its first private brand of analog insulin in the United States, called ReliOn Novolog, but some advocates worry the lower-cost drug is still too expensive for many.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The products will be available at Walmart pharmacies this week and at Sam's Club pharmacies across the U.S. by mid-July. Like the brand-name Novolog, they will also be manufactured by Novo Nordisk and will require a prescription.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The new product will cost $72.88 per vial and $85.88 for a package of FlexPens. This represents savings of 58% to 75% off the cash price of branded analog products, or up to $101 per branded vial and $251 per FlexPens package, according to the company. Walmart's other ReliOn insulins — NPH, Regular, and 70/30 mix — are all human insulin rather than analog insulin,and sell for about $25 a vial. The similar apid-acting lispro analog insulin (Admelog, Sanofi) retails for about $150 a vial.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Analog insulin differs from human insulin; the former is typically lab-made and is considered to be more effective and easier to administer than human insulin.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What do you guy’s think about Walmart new insulin brand Novolog? How would this compare to Humalog? Still pretty steep at $75/100iu.

39c1cf7bc5cf069a8977feb29c6dc332.jpg

The retail giant Walmart has launched its first private brand of analog insulin in the United States, called ReliOn Novolog, but some advocates worry the lower-cost drug is still too expensive for many.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The products will be available at Walmart pharmacies this week and at Sam's Club pharmacies across the U.S. by mid-July. Like the brand-name Novolog, they will also be manufactured by Novo Nordisk and will require a prescription.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The new product will cost $72.88 per vial and $85.88 for a package of FlexPens. This represents savings of 58% to 75% off the cash price of branded analog products, or up to $101 per branded vial and $251 per FlexPens package, according to the company. Walmart's other ReliOn insulins — NPH, Regular, and 70/30 mix — are all human insulin rather than analog insulin,and sell for about $25 a vial. The similar apid-acting lispro analog insulin (Admelog, Sanofi) retails for about $150 a vial.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Analog insulin differs from human insulin; the former is typically lab-made and is considered to be more effective and easier to administer than human insulin.[/FONT]

If it is the regular novolog; it is slightly faster than humalog; not by much. Same way(if I used log). Cool though.

Max

I hope that's not the only reason why USA is the best...

$10usd here at Costco for Humalog pens. I bought 5 Lantus pens yesterday for under $100usd. USA IS best…and the worst, depending on what you are classifying.

So novalin r is still the only one that doesn’t require rx?

Slin for me is Lantus for bulking and Humalog pre contest . tested and truth best slins

Never understood why log requires an rx and lin r didn’t. Log is so easy to control

$10usd here at Costco for Humalog pens. I bought 5 Lantus pens yesterday for under $100usd. USA IS best…and the worst, depending on what you are classifying.

Yep! Costco over there has good Pharma prices , I got jealous of the Lant price !
I was watching Pfizer sell the rights to every (off patent drug) they make(except 6 top sellers(Xeljanz), they were going generic anyway)to Upjohn/Mylan in November. They(Upjohn/Mylan merges will be called Viatris. To bad they sold all the same right to the top India Pharma Giants in 2016. Now I talked to a PriceWaterhouseCoopers Consultant that I train and he tells me, that India already had 4 factories(not distribution centers but, actual drug manufacturing properties), he wouldn’t divulge all of them. One is in Hildago but, he kinda made it seem that Mexico was the country courting the big 6, to come there. I found part of the article :

Dr. Reddy's, Zydus Cadila, Glenmark, Torrent and Hetero—will have access to a $10.6 billion Mexican drug market, among the largest in the Latin American region, and are expected to make a push into neighboring countries.

Basically he said because McKesson and Cardinal Health have the biggest/fastest distribution network for US/MEX, India inked that deal . Zydus Cadilla owns rights to sell and produce Deca-Durabolin100 amp 3pk and Sustanon 250(the original Amps) which Aspen bought from Organon. Hmmm , I am thinking generics and old name brand Euro and US , steroids and gh may make quite a comeback in Mexico/US. Just like when I see the senior center groups that would come down and clean the Farmacias out of all their insulin drugs! Lol.

Max

i know you can get humulin r over the counter but do you still need a prescription to get rapid insulin like humalog or novolog at walamrt?

As a type 1 diabetic I'll be first to say...
The $25 insulin at Walmart is PURE garbage.
I've had to buy it several times when I was in deep shit and had no option but I find it impossible to control my sugar.
It's just barely effective enough to lower my sugar so I don't drop dead 😂.
But for use like most people on here would need it maybe it's good enough 😅

I didn't even hear about Walmart releasing another brand of insulin.
Maybe I'll give it a .... SHOT 😂

Just buy from Canada. $35 10 ml NovaRapid 3 hours in n out

Can you order online and have shipped to the USA without a script?
Shop around, order online. Google helps. Some Canadian Pharmacies only sell insulin....and diabetic supplies. Walmart US was selling Humulin R @ $25 per 10 ml vial, wonder where that went...

Just picked up a bottle today to try out. Let you know how it goes. Gonna start small 5iu hgh and 5iu ski w/prework out meal and 5iu hgh 10iu slin post work out

Shop around, order online. Google helps. Some Canadian Pharmacies only sell insulin....and diabetic supplies. Walmart US was selling Humulin R @ $25 per 10 ml vial, wonder where that went...

They still have it 25$ also. Just picked some up

I paid 26.73$

Novo nordisk

I feel like I’m missing something here. You guys can’t pick up 25$ slin at your Walmart?

Canadian Novorapid is $35 for 10ml vial. Its same as Humulin. Faster than R, 3 hours in n out.

Canadian Novorapid is $35 for 10ml vial. Its same as Humulin. Faster than R, 3 hours in n out.

I prefer humulin. I hate the second wave on R. Problem is in the states you need a script, unlike R

Back