• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Slin

joos23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So when I use slin, I only use twice a week on lagging body parts. I don't want to become insulin resistant and I'm never going to be a pro. I do mine pre and post workout. Pre is a shake and post is food. I am curious what everyone is doing with there post workout slin protocol. Rather it be another shake or some type of food? I appreciate your inputs

I’d do a food meal with also dextrose l glutamine in water
so dose dependant on insulin

food post workout
300g chicken
400g potatoe
110g dextrose
5g glutamine

How often you using humalog?
I'm trying cement factory's kids ceral with the humalog

Cereal is fine but make sure it’s rice cereal you can do it every workout

but your approach is great as it will help lagging parts everyday if goal was overall weight gain

I'm to paranoid to become insulin resistant. I know you can take berberine and metformin to help with that

I'm to paranoid to become insulin resistant. I know you can take berberine and metformin to help with that
You’ll be okay mate
do you have a blood pressure monitor

insulin actually prevents insulin resistance it’s caused by a huge intake of excess carbohydrates long term that the pancreas overworks none stop insulin will have a positive impact on giving the pancreas a rest and allow the food to be used efficiently

You’ll be okay mate
do you have a blood pressure monitor

insulin actually prevents insulin resistance it’s caused by a huge intake of excess carbohydrates long term that the pancreas overworks none stop insulin will have a positive impact on giving the pancreas a rest and allow the food to be used efficiently

I have access to one and a glucose monitor

So when I use slin, I only use twice a week on lagging body parts. I don't want to become insulin resistant and I'm never going to be a pro. I do mine pre and post workout. Pre is a shake and post is food. I am curious what everyone is doing with there post workout slin protocol. Rather it be another shake or some type of food? I appreciate your inputs

Real food always better . Insulin is not so bad like people claim and is not easy to get diabetic on it, much easy to get diabetic eating lots of sugar without using it , or even on HGH without slin .

Real food always better . Insulin is not so bad like people claim and is not easy to get diabetic on it, much easy to get diabetic eating lots of sugar without using it , or even on HGH without slin .

What foods do you suggest for post workout with it?

IML Gear Cream!
If you're not taking in nutrients, creatine, eaa's leucine intra then you're wasting slins potential.

What foods do you suggest for post workout with it?

You can do shake with dextrose and whey or egg whites , but i prefer solid food like chicken and rice or tilapia and some pinnacle and banana . Cream of rice with egg withes love it to

If you're not taking in nutrients, creatine, eaa's leucine intra then you're wasting slins potential.

This... I load this in a Karbolyn shake intra. Nutrient shuttling is the purpose of using slin. Whole Foods post workouts

This... I load this in a Karbolyn shake intra. Nutrient shuttling is the purpose of using slin. Whole Foods post workouts

This is the ONLY way one should be doing pre training slin

Hope this is allowed and hope this helps might be overkill but make adjustments as needed

I stay away from slin now. I have been running 12-16 ius of serostim and fasted sugar is 98-102. You should be able to get jacked and shredded with gh, test, tren and a heavy hitter oral like SD or drol. I highly recommend Slg2 inhibitors.

Back