All the real info behind Cosby. Watch the whole video...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points

All the real info behind Cosby. Watch the whole video...

So many condemned this man based on bullshit. Media and women are not your friends. Be safe....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points

I will just say, I sincerely hope any of you foolish enough to defend what happened to him, I HOPE YOU GO THROUGH WORSE, because you will have earned it because you do not think for your mother fucking self. You buy into "their or my truth" not the FUCKING TRUTH. I would forgive for your ignorance but you should know better by now. You want to virtue signal because most likely you are worse than what this man was accused of....

Is cosby a good man, nope, but he isn't a rapist either. Zero evidence was ever presented that affirmed he was. He did admit to handing out party drugs to women. They took them willingly. That's on them garden tools for acting like said garden tools. I mean so many hear take/sell/use substances that you do not have a leg to stand on.

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points

I read Geraldo Rivera’s take on the whole situation last night…https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...tem-works/amp/

His take on it is exactly the same as my position I was taking the other day.

People need to be careful…

Internet Goddess
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,049 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyPump77 View Post
    I will just say, I sincerely hope any of you foolish enough to defend what happened to him, I HOPE YOU GO THROUGH WORSE, because you will have earned it because you do not think for your mother fucking self. You buy into "their or my truth" not the FUCKING TRUTH. I would forgive for your ignorance but you should know better by now. You want to virtue signal because most likely you are worse than what this man was accused of....

Is cosby a good man, nope, but he isn't a rapist either. Zero evidence was ever presented that affirmed he was. He did admit to handing out party drugs to women. They took them willingly. That's on them garden tools for acting like said garden tools. I mean so many hear take/sell/use substances that you do not have a leg to stand on.
    Agreed, I was baffled that members here were actually defending him.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

Wow. I really didn't follow any of this when it happened because I tend to avoid most anything to do with celebrities. 90% of them are useless commie, uneducated, dumb fucking retarded shitbags anyway. It's a well known tactic to use accusations of sexual misconduct to extort money from the wealthy so I'm always skeptical of these allegations, regardless of who they're levied against. If just half of what this guy is saying is true, this was a serious miscarriage of justice. Holy shit.

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    Wow. I really didn't follow any of this when it happened because I tend to avoid most anything to do with celebrities. 90% of them are useless commie, uneducated, dumb fucking retarded shitbags anyway. It's a well known tactic to use accusations of sexual misconduct to extort money from the wealthy so I'm always skeptical of these allegations, regardless of who they're levied against. If just half of what this guy is saying is true, this was a serious miscarriage of justice. Holy shit.
    The #MeToo movement is an absolute farce.

It’s not really about giving women a voice or anything of any virtue at all. If that were the case then they would encourage society to encourage women not to be ashamed of being victimized and to come forward and name their abusers so that they can be prosecuted to the letter of the law, and they’d be lobbying for harsher sentences as well. You see those things would actually SOLVE THE PROBLEM. But like all things political, nobody wants to actually solve problems, they just want to use them to further their agenda.

No no, the #MeToo movement is a weapon. A weapon designed to push the envelope to see what other rights they can pry away from the oh-so-willing public. It’s also a politicized weapon. Don’t believe me? See Alyssa Milano and Tara Reade.

A fool and his gold are easily parted, the same goes for people and their rights. Stupid fucks just keep on giving them away. Burden of proof on the accused! What’s the worse that can happen!? All kinds of bad stuff can happen, obviously.

Regardless of how anyone feels about any of these public figures who’ve been accused of sexual misconduct, anyone who supports the ability to convict without evidence is a moron and deserves whatever they’ve got coming to them.

Internet Goddess
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,049 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    The #MeToo movement is an absolute farce.

It’s not really about giving women a voice or anything of any virtue at all. If that were the case then they would encourage society to encourage women not to be ashamed of being victimized and to come forward and name their abusers so that they can be prosecuted to the letter of the law, and they’d be lobbying for harsher sentences as well. You see those things would actually SOLVE THE PROBLEM. But like all things political, nobody wants to actually solve problems, they just want to use them to further their agenda.

No no, the #MeToo movement is a weapon. A weapon designed to push the envelope to see what other rights they can pry away from the oh-so-willing public. It’s also a politicized weapon. Don’t believe me? See Alyssa Milano and Tara Reade.

A fool and his gold are easily parted, the same goes for people and their rights. Stupid fucks just keep on giving them away. Burden of proof on the accused! What’s the worse that can happen!? All kinds of bad stuff can happen, obviously.

Regardless of how anyone feels about any of these public figures who’ve been accused of sexual misconduct, anyone who supports the ability to convict without evidence is a moron and deserves whatever they’ve got coming to them.
    Yeah you’re right 60 women coming out saying he drugged and raped them is not proof.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    Agreed, I was baffled that members here were actually defending him.
    You aint wrong that he is a piece of shit, but he wasn't what they were claiming either. Just to be clear not a single case was ever proven. If you watch the video the prosecutor in the first case back in 2004 dropped everything because the first 3 women to come forward were found to be strait 100% lairs. Now that said, do I believe cosby did wrong, yes, but again he wasn't a rapist. He was an asshole opportunist that used his fame to lure women into sexual situations(not illegal btw) but he crossed the line by giving them drugs even if they took them willingly. He knew what the end game was. That said, I still have no sympathy for these hoes, they knew, they wanted to play with the big rich boy, and got played themselves. Cosby got railroaded and I am glad he is out, but if things were done properly he should likely have served some time, if the statute of limitations had not run out. Women need to go to the cops asap, stop this coming back 20 year later shit. I will assume they are full of shit otherwise, even if they aren't. I have seen too many good men go down for stuff they have never even done. With proof on camera even, it's crazy a female has this much power....

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    Yeah you’re right 60 women coming out saying he drugged and raped them is not proof.
    Correct, accusations are not proof.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,251 Posts
    Rep Points

But we live in a country now that being accused is being guilty..
    And being middle class is privileged..
    But being rich and famous...laws Don't apply..

F.Scott said it best..."Laws are for the Poor"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,233 Posts
    Rep Points

That dude is an idiot and so is anyone defending Cosby about anything. You guys can deny all you want. Where there’s smoke there’s fire and anyone with half a brain knows what went on with some of those women. You guys think a Billionaire is gonna admit to rape. Pffffffffft. Fuck Bill Cosby and fuck anyone who rapes another human being. Also comparing the Memphis 3 to Bill Cosby’s case is just as stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyPump77 View Post

So many condemned this man based on bullshit. Media and women are not your friends. Be safe....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,499 Posts
    Rep Points

First thing I thought about video? Is Dee Snider doing some alter ego youtube thing?
    Why do Janice Iwouldntdickherson and Brusalina Jenner share the same face? Fuck me! I didn’t know Janice was so incredibly beatiful at one time!

All this time I thought #metoo was about chicks wanting to get banged as well=Pound Me Too.

We watch all those wrongly convicted shows on Netflix. Lots of “Audit the Audit” on youtube. If you think there is anything “fair” about the LE and Judicial systems, you are a total twat. Should the system work if done the way designed, sure. But the bullshit, political careers and egos get in the way.
    Anyone at any time can find themselves in the vortex.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,120 Posts
    Rep Points

1st day out:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts
    Rep Points

Does it occur that some women never go to the cops because they think "who is going to believe me? This guy has such a wholesome image to millions and millions of people will they think that he literally drugged and raped me?". At the time these things were happening he was very popular and had a very wholesome "Doctor Huxtable" image. Even towards the end the biggest jokes are about his jello pudding pops. I have no clue if he truly raped them or not. I would be willing to bet most of the women thought it was pointless to say anything for fear of no one believing them. It takes a lot of courage to accuse someone of rape that is very famous and has a wholesome image.

Hell look at OJ they had overwhelming mountains of evidence that was very public while the trial was going on and there were shitloads of people protesting that OJ was setup. People cheered when he got acquitted. That whole trial was about race not about evidence. All those people that were saying he was innocent saw him as strong good black athlete that the establishment was trying to bring down.

Again not saying Cosby is guilty or innocent but when you take on a public figure that has years of a wholesome image it's hard for people to look past what they see on tv. Would anyone really believe that PeeWee Herman was jacking off on an adult theater if someone came out and said they saw him doing it as opposed to him actually getting arrested for it? Would anyone believe that white ass Hugh Grant would hire a black prostitute since he was dating Elizabeth Hurley at the time if he had not been caught red handed by a cop in car?

Just or unjust we put these hollywood pieces of shit on pedestals based in an image crafted from what networks and producers want us to see on television.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,736 Posts
    Rep Points

The #MeToo movement has gone too far IMO. While I am against rape, women tend to abuse the rape card especially against wealthy men which should make all women who play it come under suspicion. Cosby may be no angel but he got taken advantage of big time and paid dearly for it.

Now will Weinstein be the next to be set free?
    Show me