• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Can't get right

Dzl

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
5'11 200 lbs..and 48 mfin years old! Can not and I mean NOT get rid of the bs flab around the mid-section. I've changed up diet and cardio with the weights, dropped carbs, brought them back and the shit still just won't go.

Any dietary or supplemental input on how to rid myself of this is appreciated

5'11 200 lbs..and 48 mfin years old! Can not and I mean NOT get rid of the bs flab around the mid-section. I've changed up diet and cardio with the weights, dropped carbs, brought them back and the shit still just won't go.

Any dietary or supplemental input on how to rid myself of this is appreciated

Diet harder and add more cardio and make it more intense. Abs are shown through diet and cardio, theres not a special pill that will do it for you. 16 tough weeks gets me in shape for a contest and at the start my abs are not showing. You can do it bro just gotta have more discipline and push yourself harder.

Fasted cardio IMO makes a difference.

Increasing the amount of muscle you have also decreases bf%.

Look at your diet and see if there is someplace you can improve a little?

I can’t do it either without insulin resistance. I personally fast threw cardio as well and wait a additional 45 min after before taking any nutrients in.

Diet. No doubt. You say you did all these adjustments but still it didn’t work. Unless you hire a coach, you are just winging it like most people.

That's what it feels like. Winging it. If I hit cardio hard and adjust calories and carbs..I lose weight no doubt but not really the goal. I'm beginning to think I'm just getting old af

Get in a pool, grab a kickboard and flutter kick until you puke...do it everyday for a few weeks...the fat will be gone...

IML Gear Cream!
Well You didn't give us plenty of info.

Im guessing you Gotta lower calories.
Play around with your cardio before lowering calories. You do 45 min ? Bump it up to 1hr.
Do 1hr in the am....30 min in the pm
Fasted cardio
Cardio frequency. Do it more days..Do it on your rest days.
Etc
Go keto for a week..reefeed..go keto 2 weeks..reefeed.

Just some things you can do before dropping cals...ofcourse don't do it all at once pick one method

Last edited:
Back