• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

5 out of 5 rating for PURITYSOURCELABS.RU Steroid Source Reviews

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Second time ordering with PSL. Had fantastic experience with them with my first order, so I decided to order from them again, I plan on logging all of my progress from this cycle on a weekly basis. This will be a 16 week cycle.
Stats
height: 5,8
Weight 160lbs
Communication & Ordering process: I've made the order late last Wednesday, paying with bitcoin, received an email confirming they received my payment the next day early morning. Received another email confirming my first order was shipped on Saturday
Delivery & Packaging: update soon
Products Ordered: hgh, tren base, test suspension, trestolone ace, letrozole, halo
Product results and effectivenes: update soon

Great place, top notch compounds/selections! Adding Sdrol oral for 4 weeks, have tried over 7 products and look forward to more. Picked a good one. Cheers and good luck. Start a log. I will surely sub in

Max

Wait'll you try the actual products. You'll be more than happy. EP is THA SHIT

Second time ordering with PSL. Had fantastic experience with them with my first order, so I decided to order from them again, I plan on logging all of my progress from this cycle on a weekly basis. This will be a 16 week cycle.
Stats
height: 5,8
Weight 160lbs
Communication & Ordering process: I've made the order late last Wednesday, paying with bitcoin, received an email confirming they received my payment the next day early morning. Received another email confirming my first order was shipped on Saturday
Delivery & Packaging: update soon
Products Ordered: hgh, tren base, test suspension, trestolone ace, letrozole, halo
Product results and effectivenes: update soon

This is great feedback thank you for posting.

Bear in mind it will be great if you could introduce yourself to the community in the new member section, that is normally the tradition and the protocol on how this community operates.

Welcome to the community and thank you for being a loyal customer ;)

We will see if he is a low key dude or he may be ready to start posting g . I definitely encourage it. We all like to hear what’s up with plans !

Max

Damn bro those are some serious compounds. I hope you have good self control if you're gonna stack all those!

Glad you had a pleasant experience.

PSL top notch not doubt about it. You will enjoy the gear thats for sure.

Back