HGH son TRT

Thread: HGH son TRT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points

HGH son TRT

Gents… popping back in here again. Been thinkin about this fir a while.

Been in trt about 4 years now. I’ll be 40 this coming January and I’ve been doin AAS off n on since i was 22 ish. Ran my own bloods n all that .. one thing I’ve never really considered due to cost.. was HGH. Now that’s no longer an issue.

Been researching dosages, durations, Benefits and all.

I’m curious .. a lot of recommendations are to cycle 10-16 weeks. Seems like 6+ IUs.

Some say 4-6 ius. Since I’ve never done it myself nor considered it, this is really the first time I’ve ever looked into it.

Would like to hear from some of you that have done it. Again, experienced aas user. Never even considered growth. I’m interested in the hyperplasia benefit and if there’s longevity benefits, I’d welcome those. But one of my real questions is.. what will my TRT Dr see on labs. I don’t believe he’s testing for GH levels. Don’t see it on my labs.

I’m on TRT .. I’ll blast in between dr visits 1 to 2 times a year. I check bloods every three months so usually an oral and increasing my test from 200 EW to 500 EW but using test P so about 2 weeks out from dr visit I can drop back to 200mg EW .

Is GH something I can do In Between without dr seeing it. Idk what he’d say… he knows I have a great deal of understanding of hormone replacement so I’m sure he’d just be like “your body” but I don’t want him eye balling my labs. Sometimes I come in a little high for trt but I always tell them I didn’t wait 5-7 days from my last shot so

Recap:

1. What might he see elevated from GH I might need to worry about?

2. Is this something I can do in a 12 weeks span? ( I understand half life is hours )

3. And just some recommended dosages/ durations.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

I asked similar questions recently and usually trt docs do not check for this. But igf 1 would be elevated. If he says anything about it, you can say you tried mk677 which can be purchased for research and not illegal. I’m about to run hgh at 2iu and run it right through my trt/bloods since they don’t go out looking for it. Other than igf1 Idk what else would be elevated. From what I hear, trt doesn’t normally check igf 1 levels but my doc has a blood test for it but we’ll see. Hopefully someone more experienced can comment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,484 Posts
    Rep Points

**This is for entertainment purposes only and not intended as advice of any kind or in any way shape or form. Always consult a physician before starting any new food, workout, supplement, or medication.
    —————————————————————
    His experience : when i added gh to my HRT regimen. I was started at .8iu for 10 days ED, I then went to 1iu, slowly ramping to 3iu for 2 months, I did notice a lot(keep in mind, this was Omnitrope from my physician) but he assured me that the main benefits would come after 6-12months. I continued to stay @ 3ius. Once my free amount of Omni’s ran out and I had to pay, it became unaffordable. I switched to grey top generics and tried a few colors, white, black, orange, mauve. Then I switched to UG name brand Beltropins, then to Angtropin. I can say that IMO, taking 2ius for the first 4-6 months should be a starting requirement for someone looking to do full HRT for anti-aging as I started noticing thicker skin, hair, I could eat substantially more food, had better sleep. Then I would do 8-12 week blasts: (described below from my use POV)

1. anti-aging/TRT- Long term 2-3ius ED : fat loss, joint-skin-hair benefits, better sleep, feel good

2. For fat loss short term and or first blast: 4iu AM fasted ED w/bloods checking thyroid. I benefited a lot after adding T4 25-150mcg (took time to figure my dose)

3. After doing ED, EOD, 5 days or 6 days on 1-2 days off, and 3 large IM DOSES on 3 full body compound lift (5x5 type workouts and high volume full body upper/lower Or Push / Pull /Leg day programs. I came to this conclusion(for me)

If someone can afford to do full HRT for life: testosterone +hgh +thyroid; using 2iu of pharma daily is plenty for benefits.

Split dosing 4ius-6iu generics/UG daily or just taking Am Fasted recouped me well.

For Mass: 10iu IM post workout w SLIN supplements(1g w meals 98% berberine HCL/100mg R-ala(alpha lipoic acid) and cinnulin PF w banaba leaf standardized extract(corsolic Acid 16% & Gymnema) bitter melon extract)
    10iu deep IM 3 x weekly on weight training days taken Post workout while using mk677 or Semorelin Forte plus on the other days was the most effective for a bulk/mass program. By far.

For just bodybuilding/muscle growth- 6-8 ius ED worked phenomenally better overall at growing more LBM using generics or UG branded.
    So this was after trying 10 Different protocols and adding or subtracting extra thy/SLIN meds or Supps.
    I will add that he used T3 w his TOTAL HRT
    for his last 6-8 weeks when wanting dramatic changes and fat loss. Clen and Eca stack were cycled 2-3 weeks on , One or the other; NEVER Both at same time.
    Conclusion: for non competitors , 4iu am fasted was best for noticeable fat loss, mild muscular growth. 6-8 for good LBM. 10iu for MASS 8-12 weeks w T4.
    If just to blast for a cycle : split dosing is best to cut sides (Am fasted and pre or post workout)
    2-4ius before bed is popular if you have a 8-12 hr workshift and are unable to take at these other times. Taking 2-3 iu for 4 months straight was his best advice as far as someone new and to start w 1iu and raise up as you can. Adding in T4 made a big difference in the effectiveness and he did not like w/o the use of TRT. His TRT most of that time was 100mg each week of Test Enanthate, prior to that it was 200mg Cypionate, then he switched to a Nebido, finally Aveed (US) which was 750mg testosterone undecanoate e10weeks, first 3ml doses Are given every 30 days, one 3ml dose e10wk thereafter. If you just want to use to improve your TRT for the benefits you read about, most need to stick to 2iu daily for the first 4-6 months; if you use 4-5 ED you make experience unwanted sides and quit before you get going. After that period, if blasting ; you can try one of the above type runs along with your cycle.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points

Thank you. All good stuff.

Think I may just start in a month and 1/2z. That’ll give me 1.5 months on it around 2-3 ius a day until I get labs done. One he’s learned me for another 3 months I’ll prolly ur up towards 6-8 ius.

I’ll be stacking that with

500-600mg of test a week

25mg of superdrol ED/ 25mg proviron ED

6-8iu ED HGH or 8-10iu ED (intramuscular?)

————————————————————————

- Therapeutic is subcutaneous?
    - Muscle growth intramuscular is bigger peeks? 8-10ius EOD?

Sound right? ^^^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,484 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tony1354142 View Post
    Thank you. All good stuff.

Think I may just start in a month and 1/2z. That’ll give me 1.5 months on it around 2-3 ius a day until I get labs done. One he’s learned me for another 3 months I’ll prolly ur up towards 6-8 ius.

I’ll be stacking that with

500-600mg of test a week

25mg of superdrol ED/ 25mg proviron ED

6-8iu ED HGH or 8-10iu ED (intramuscular?)

————————————————————————

- Therapeutic is subcutaneous?
    - Muscle growth intramuscular is bigger peeks? 8-10ius EOD?

Sound right? ^^^^
    I did an experiment in Max’s Log under log SUBFORUM, I was doing modified 5x5 Mon-Wed-Fri 10iu IM 3 heavy compounds lifting , then a Semorelin acetate/ghrp6/ghrp2 blend : “Semorelin Forte Plus” Tue-Thur-Sat-Sun .

Definitely IM, just a nice 30g 1” or 29g 5/8” (basically u can hit) all the muscles and rotate. I only do sub q when I am 4iu fat loss or HRT. You could do EOD and would have more total gh weekly(make sure you are lifting 4x weekly min just so u can each group twice weekly . Your are gonna spend a ton on groceries; damn small the compounds make it easy to eat 5-7k calories. Had to run t4 ED low-ish dose but even though I only had 75mg undecanoate TRT gong ; it reduced my thyroxine-binding-globulin, resulting in decreased concentration of t4 so I seed it saw marked improvement in the GH action (SLIN Supp combo w each big meal as I wasnt running insulin. I actually have such a good supplement regimen; it augments all the PED’s for sure. Most are just for health protection but : 4 items I take (1)EEAS 30min pre weights and (3)post workout is 70-80g whey isolate 93%/dextrose:karbolyn(HBCD’s) /5g Creapure/Betator HMB-fa 1g 3x ed/3g YOLKED!

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    I did an experiment in Max’s Log under log SUBFORUM, I was doing modified 5x5 Mon-Wed-Fri 10iu IM 3 heavy compounds lifting , then a Semorelin acetate/ghrp6/ghrp2 blend : “Semorelin Forte Plus” Tue-Thur-Sat-Sun .

Definitely IM, just a nice 30g 1” or 29g 5/8” (basically u can hit) all the muscles and rotate. I only do sub q when I am 4iu fat loss or HRT. You could do EOD and would have more total gh weekly(make sure you are lifting 4x weekly min just so u can each group twice weekly . Your are gonna spend a ton on groceries; damn small the compounds make it easy to eat 5-7k calories. Had to run t4 ED low-ish dose but even though I only had 75mg undecanoate TRT gong ; it reduced my thyroxine-binding-globulin, resulting in decreased concentration of t4 so I seed it saw marked improvement in the GH action (SLIN Supp combo w each big meal as I wasnt running insulin. I actually have such a good supplement regimen; it augments all the PED’s for sure. Most are just for health protection but : 4 items I take (1)EEAS 30min pre weights and (3)post workout is 70-80g whey isolate 93%/dextrose:karbolyn(HBCD’s) /5g Creapure/Betator HMB-fa 1g 3x ed/3g YOLKED!

Max
    This has prompted more research on my end.

Appreciate it. But you’re suggestion confirms everything I’ve read this far on dosing/ duration depending on goals.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,484 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tony1354142 View Post
    This has prompted more research on my end.

Appreciate it. But you’re suggestion confirms everything I’ve read this far on dosing/ duration depending on goals.
    Indeed. I learn everyday, I put it to action through my own experiences too.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    369 Posts
    Rep Points

I know this isn’t helpful OP but this is one of the reasons why (and money) I decided to drop my trt DR and do my own. About 1/10 the price and I can blast when ever I want….