• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

To ai or not ai

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Other then gyno related issues what other estrogen related issues should I look for? I don’t have any weird nipple shit going on . I never really have on gear . I have plenty of stuff on hand just in case . I don’t want to take it unless it’s really needed.

Last edited:
Other then gyno related issues what other estrogen related issues should I look for? I don’t have any weird nipple shit going on . I never really have on gear . I have plenty of stuff on hand just in case . I don’t want to take it unless it’s really needed.

I highly recommend an AI. Even if it’s just a small dose to keep your E2 at a “high normal within range.” Sometimes your E2 will be high and not even know it until you get your bloodwork done. You may not get physical sides, but it can and will cause some mental and chemical problems. A lot of people say they don’t get estrogen side effects and don’t need an AI, but regardless of who you are - you do aromatize.

Get blood work.. when my e2 is high I feel very emotional, high anxiety, puffy moon face.

What are you taking?

Depends on a lot of different factors. Do you aromatize easy, are you taking any 19nor, whats your doses, how many cycles have you ran etc.

I’ve done enough cycles to realize that I dont need an AI on 250mg of Test or lower, but anything over I need one. Also need one if im taking any dose of a 19nor.

Best way to know if you need an AI is bloodwork. Going by feel is tricky and not recommended, but if thats your option and you only want to take it when needed be very aware of the high estro sides. Sensitive nips, acne, oily skin, etc.

You sound pretty new to cycling, if I were you I’d take a very low dose to be safe and get bloods during if you can. If you have a 25mg pill you could cut it into 4 and take 6.25mg on shot days.

I find nandrolone sends my E sky high immediately when added to test . Don’t know why so drastically . Was watching A Walk To Remember with the wife and I started crying . I knew right then …. Time to up the adex

Deca causes estrogen issues for me its about the only 1 I've ran into having any real sides for me. I have to use caber or prami and Nolvadex at low doses to keep me under control the gyno flares up quickly. I feel it controls the water retention also I loose the puffiness with the ai's but bloods are best you don't need to bottom it out you need some estro.

Trust me. Ive been in this game for over 30 years and you are not always going to see the signs.I know personally guys from the gym that had slow growing gyno with no symptoms until it was close to surgery time. If you are very lean its easier to spot, but if you are heavy and thick gyno doesn't always stick out until its full grown

Trust me. Ive been in this game for over 30 years and you are not always going to see the signs.I know personally guys from the gym that had slow growing gyno with no symptoms until it was close to surgery time. If you are very lean its easier to spot, but if you are heavy and thick gyno doesn't always stick out until its full grown

Great Advice...

At this point I’m more on the lean side . I have a small lump in my left tit . But I got when I was a kid . I’m currently using raloxifene to attempt to get rid of it .

Let’s assume you’re taking nolva throughout the entire cycle. You should be safe from gyno, even if your E2 is sky high right?

Let’s assume you’re taking nolva throughout the entire cycle. You should be safe from gyno, even if your E2 is sky high right?

I’m taking raloxifene now to try and deal with an old lump I got as a kid .

I’m taking raloxifene now to try and deal with an old lump I got as a kid .

Lmk how that does ya. Got some pubescent gyno myself, thought I’d be stuck with it for life unless I opted for surgery

They should be used only if needed , why put more drugs on your body without you need . AI are not safe drugs . people think just because they are there to cure gyno are good thinks to use every time , but they are drugs and very toxic too .

They should be used only if needed , why put more drugs on your body without you need . AI are not safe drugs . people think just because they are there to cure gyno are good thinks to use every time , but they are drugs and very toxic too .

Now I couldn't AGREE more with Monstro...
I'm lucky Test even at a high dose doesn't bother me...but 1 Drol tab,my nips are sore..

I would not take Nolva through out the entire cycle. Not only counter productive to what you are trying to accomplish, also its a harsh drug. I am not sure why everyone thinks Nolva is like a Advil.

FYI once you have a full blown Gyno you can take all the nolva you want, but it will not disappear. Surgery is only way to go if it does get to that point.

I would not take Nolva through out the entire cycle. Not only counter productive to what you are trying to accomplish, also its a harsh drug. I am not sure why everyone thinks Nolva is like a Advil.

Counter productive to trying to prevent gyno or to gaining mass?

I never realized it was so harsh though. I’m just extremely nervous about getting gyno. So would you drop it in the middle of your cycle?

Counter productive to trying to prevent gyno or to gaining mass?

I never realized it was so harsh though. I’m just extremely nervous about getting gyno. So would you drop it in the middle of your cycle?

Gaining muscle. Typically men start taking Nolva when signs of Gyno starts to appear not right of the bat at the start of cycle. Its commonly used for PCT for a duration of 4 weeks. I am not sure how much test you are taking and what your goals are, so maybe start looking at gear that are less aromatizing. Keep the test low.

Might not be a bad idea to get a blood work done and see what your current estrogen levels are.

Ya running test right now was @500 wk just upped it to 750 for the rest of my run. Just finished my Dbol to which I know armortizes as well.

I’m open to getting bloods but hesitant at the same time due to the distance of the lab. But even if my e2 levels are high doesn’t necessarily mean I will or will not develop symptoms/gyno.

So would you drop the nolva at this point? I’ve got like 4 weeks left of my cycle.

Ya running test right now was @500 wk just upped it to 750 for the rest of my run. Just finished my Dbol to which I know armortizes as well.

I’m open to getting bloods but hesitant at the same time due to the distance of the lab. But even if

my e2 levels are high doesn’t necessarily mean I will or will not develop symptoms/gyno.

So would you drop the nolva at this point? I’ve got like 4 weeks left of my cycle.

Me personally would not run it until PCT. Now if you feel otherwise or showing symptoms thats another story. Than again, you can't take 750mg of test and Dbol and take nolva to control gyno. I would have gone with Aromasin 12.5mg every third day and that would have been plenty. It is one of the milder AI out there. Good luck.

Get Shredded!
Me personally would not run it until PCT. Now if you feel otherwise or showing symptoms thats another story. Than again, you can't take 750mg of test and Dbol and take nolva to control gyno. I would have gone with Aromasin 12.5mg every third day and that would have been plenty. It is one of the milder AI out there. Good luck.

Yup currently Running aromasin eod @10 mg… now that you know that would you think it would be safe/wise to drop the nolva at this point in my cycle?

yes I would drop the nolva. Honestly I don't know how you haven't crashed your e2 yet?

yes I would drop the nolva. Honestly I don't know how you haven't crashed your e2 yet?

And if i read correctly crashes E2 results in loss of libido/erections then I can guarantee you Im g2g… feel like I just hit puberty again. All I can think about is pussy. My wife looks at me wrong I get hard as a rock.

I'm an estrogen God, I ran up to 1 gram of test a week on top of a whole slew of other shit. Got blood work everything good. However, my first cycle I ran it protocol Style not knowing my estrogen wasn't binding. I crashed the shit out of my E2. I don't know what high estrogen feels like but I sure know what low estrogen feels like and it's fucking bulshit.

Back