• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Preppers thread : living off grid

Milford King

ASF World Champion
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
These are things I think about often and in some cases I experiment with myself.

I’m currently building a few of these and will try to scale up and see if I can run my household with hydrogen generators. Also find suitable use for pure oxygen. Or build a generator that can safely use HHO.

I am also using a hand crank generator that I purchased to build a scaled up version using an old resistance bicycle. I can currently successfully charge a sealed acid battery with the generator (albeit time consuming) and use that battery to power lights and charge cell phones.

Im already preparing and conditioning my girl by having her wash clothes in the local creek. It's a lot easier when you got a solid hard workin woman out there with you who can cook your food and raise your young....and its a plus when she doesn't get them confused

I have tried all the MRE’s compared to the Miltary ones and they don’t have 1/3 of the calories. They all suck but, I always have some cases and water. Plus my Bag with purification(300gal), gen, Meds. All expired almost but fuck it! One of the breakfast(self heating) still need agua; it has tiny Tabasco and Louisiana Hot sauce bottles, lol
Max
giphy.gif

You use to be able to buy mre at the meps stores but not no more.
I live on the boundary line of a major military installation and everyone has piles of the things . It has been a while since I have ate any and no clue what they are worth anymore

I am also using a hand crank generator that I purchased to build a scaled up version using an old resistance bicycle. I can currently successfully charge a sealed acid battery with the generator (albeit time consuming) and use that battery to power lights and charge cell phones.

why not just use solar panels and long lasting lithium batteries

I’ve got supplies enough for 2 weeks completely unplugged. Generator, fuel, water, food. After that timeframe…less so.

but I’ve got enough guns and ammo to gear up about 5-7, so if push comes to shove we go mobile Max Max style.

IML Gear Cream!
I saw a brand new conquest Knight roll by my small town yesterday. 800k stock.
Thing was fucking bad ass.
Dudes preppin for something big

why not just use solar panels and long lasting lithium batteries

Id definitely use them (solar panels) in conjunction with manual crank generators and wind turbines as well. I’m in northern country and the sun isn’t consistent enough to rely on only solar. However, also if Biden decides to nuke us I’ll have to be underground for a awhile lol

Im already preparing and conditioning my girl by having her wash clothes in the local creek. It's a lot easier when you got a solid hard workin woman out there with you who can cook your food and raise your young....and its a plus when she doesn't get them confused

you’ve come a long way young grasshopper. I have faith that you will survive the libtard Biden Holocaust !

proud of you man

I’ve got supplies enough for 2 weeks completely unplugged. Generator, fuel, water, food. After that timeframe…less so.

but I’ve got enough guns and ammo to gear up about 5-7, so if push comes to shove we go mobile Max Max style.

Just head my way! I think we have about 18 ex military bikers that have confessed waaay overbuying ammo and basically small depots!

Nobody could take this block, a mix of super cool older, retired miltary families(arsenals/bows/super cool hunting/survival equip and a mix of crazy surfers that will basically do anything you ask em. Plus, a female anesthesiologists lives a block away and her husbands job is : being at disasters first with everything (some big wig). That is how I got all my MRE/water purification pump/other cool stuff. Have you seen the Gamo Socom Extreme!? I watch a guy hit a massive hog 300+ on YouTube . One shot dropped it D.E.A.D ! Cheap ammo too!

Max

Back