Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gym attire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,499 Posts
    Rep Points

Gym attire

Maybe your gainz are tied to wardrobe? In my gym, you MUST have matching flourescent orange shoes to match your orange shirt or cap. T-shirts must be three sizes too small but tanks MUST be 3 sizes too big, nipples need to show.
    Any size legging or Capri pants enhance your squats, unless you are a 60 year old Canadian, then your 1987 dolphin shorts must be folded up and emphasize your nut sack.

Seriously, my gay friends would walk into my gym and exclaim “Ho Mo!”

Man I hope one of you guys come visit one day so I can get a “TESTIFY!!!”

On another note, I need to put on about 10 kilos in the next few years so I am thinking of getting a phone tripod for the gym to up my gainz. Whaddayou guys think?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    587 Posts
    Rep Points

I sill take up on the offer of visiting will testify for sure. maybe start of next year.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,119 Posts
    Rep Points

Sounds like a solid training plan. Wouldn't change a thing.

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,524 Posts
    Rep Points

Messicans are fashionable , eh?

try to be less “white” please lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,478 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    Maybe your gainz are tied to wardrobe? In my gym, you MUST have matching flourescent orange shoes to match your orange shirt or cap. T-shirts must be three sizes too small but tanks MUST be 3 sizes too big, nipples need to show.
    Any size legging or Capri pants enhance your squats, unless you are a 60 year old Canadian, then your 1987 dolphin shorts must be folded up and emphasize your nut sack.

Seriously, my gay friends would walk into my gym and exclaim “Ho Mo!”

Man I hope one of you guys come visit one day so I can get a “TESTIFY!!!”

On another note, I need to put on about 10 kilos in the next few years so I am thinking of getting a phone tripod for the gym to up my gainz. Whaddayou guys think?
    Do it . That would be cool, plus you could update us on any supplements/changes/background chicas(Lol) over there. 20+ lbs would be easy but, not if your some lbs over your homeostasis. If I am 195-200, I can put it on quick. Once I am at 213-218, it is a bit slower. I will visit.... 100! I need to come down for an actual Vacation, plenty of Airbnb’s , plus a lot of the nonsense has slowed (for me). I do have two trips before Oct. for work(no play). I just want Al Pastor, Lengua, Chilaquiles, and hit your gym. San Juan has some old school & new gyms, I am hitting the locals ones(trip).

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,499 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rajput View Post
    I sill take up on the offer of visiting will testify for sure. maybe start of next year.
    I am still up for GritFit in March. Obviously last March was a non-starter.

I just spoke with my wife about again yesterday.

But your coming here is quite welcome!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    587 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Do it . That would be cool, plus you could update us on any supplements/changes/background chicas(Lol) over there. 20+ lbs would be easy but, not if your some lbs over your homeostasis. If I am 195-200, I can put it on quick. Once I am at 213-218, it is a bit slower. I will visit.... 100! I need to come down for an actual Vacation, plenty of Airbnb’s , plus a lot of the nonsense has slowed (for me). I do have two trips before Oct. for work(no play). I just want Al Pastor, Lengua, Chilaquiles, and hit your gym. San Juan has some old school & new gyms, I am hitting the locals ones(trip).

Max
    Let's do this!! Asf reunion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,499 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post

Max
    Lol! Every day Max I see chicks I want to send you pics of. But they are holding everyone’s phones at the front desk as we are in lockdown again and most gyms are closed. My gym has a federal “clean space” certification so the state can’t shut us down again. As such, lots of new talent there. Good thing my vision is blurred sin lentes.

We are bailing out Tuesday until mid- October. No more summers here for us. I have some cool things planned for the trip, including several workouts with well known bodybuilders. Should be fun.

Plan something late October or November. November is one of my favorite months. Wife should be in SA for the month of December. Not that it matters…….wink wink.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,478 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    Lol! Every day Max I see chicks I want to send you pics of. But they are holding everyone’s phones at the front desk as we are in lockdown again and most gyms are closed. My gym has a federal “clean space” certification so the state can’t shut us down again. As such, lots of new talent there. Good thing my vision is blurred sin lentes.

We are bailing out Tuesday until mid- October. No more summers here for us. I have some cool things planned for the trip, including several workouts with well known bodybuilders. Should be fun.

Plan something late October or November. November is one of my favorite months. Wife should be in SA for the month of December. Not that it matters…….wink wink.
    I understand, they wouldn’t let me bring my Wagon Wheels in, Bastards! One of my sisters went up around the non Cabo area about 6 wks ago; everyone wants to buy property somewhere but no one agrees! Lol. Converting our family Pad into a Rental; figure they will definitely wanna pick another city for a decent Compound. Not like we could even afford our old Big Bear Place(ridiculous$) wish my parents never sold it. That would be fun, no chicks! Hang out . I need a new place to venture!

Max
    Hotel Lounge /Gym

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    422 Posts
    Rep Points

I wear what clean-ish. I could care less if I match. My wife is hot and I'm there to make gains not do a fashion show.

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,168 Posts
    Rep Points

You lost me at flourecsent orange shoes.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,191 Posts
    Rep Points

Where’s your gym at? I go to Cabo a couple times a year. I’m about an hour flight away. I drive into TJ and fly from there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,499 Posts
    Rep Points

It’s not exactly easy to find but any über can get you there easy enough. The “street” is “Laguna Seca” so easy enough to remember. It is buried behind a CFE substación on the other side of the bordo.
    They have a FB page (and a creepy obsession with “La Roca”). Hi Evolution gym. Really the only bodybuilder gym in CSL. K-Fitness in San Jose is well equipped but a dump, like most places. At Hi Evolution you need to get used to cleaners. The chick is cleaning CONSTANTLY!
    The current day rate is $150mn I think but ping me in advance to get in free. I would love to meet up for a workout. Happy to come get you, or anyone for that matter.
    I am here year ‘round but leaving Tuesday, back in October. No more hurricane filled summers for us. It really sucks.

Seriously, let me know next time you come. Sherk, you never struck me as one of these shadow, internet pussies and clearly you are dedicated. It would be a pleasure!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,499 Posts
    Rep Points

Oh! The best part? They banned phones the other day and you have to leave them at the desk. It was originally a COVID thing. I guess some old man complained? snicker snicker

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,499 Posts
    Rep Points

I see that I am repeating myself. Getting old is tough man.