• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

30k less a year

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well the wife is quiting her job for another one. She worked for a company that has gone full woke. They sent BLM pins and rainbow bracelets for every employee to wear. Wife is the boss and was asked by a employee if they could wear blue lives matter and the wife's DM said no. Employees aren't happy. She also can't find anyone to hire.

She's over the double standards and I can't blame her. It's been a long time coming. She got another job already that says they don't get involved in politics and they just want to focus on the bottom line. Unfortunately its 30k less a year but we don't need the cash so it is what it is. If she's happy I'm happy.

Can't wait for her to drop the bomb next week. The company has had 3 other managers quit in her district in the last month lol. Sometimes you have to make tough choices and put money to the side.

Well the wife is quiting her job for another one. She worked for a company that has gone full woke. They sent BLM pins and rainbow bracelets for every employee to wear. Wife is the boss and was asked by a employee if they could wear blue lives matter and the wife's DM said no. Employees aren't happy. She also can't find anyone to hire.

She's over the double standards and I can't blame her. It's been a long time coming. She got another job already that says they don't get involved in politics and they just want to focus on the bottom line. Unfortunately its 30k less a year but we don't need the cash so it is what it is. If she's happy I'm happy.

Can't wait for her to drop the bomb next week. The company has had 3 other managers quit in her district in the last month lol. Sometimes you have to make tough choices and put money to the side.
I feel you bro...
But I'm on the other end of the spectrum here.
I'm about to quit a gym that I've been going to for 6 years because they are starting to act this way! And you been around as long as I have you are able to see the writing on the wall.

Get "woke" , go ''broke"!.... dumbasses!

Should have got herself fired and collected unemployment with extra checks....sit home and make more money.

Then sue the company for discrimination against being white.

You have to sue these companies and hit them in the wallet. Only way they will learn.

Should have got herself fired and collected unemployment with extra checks....sit home and make more money.

You have to sue these companies and hit them in the wallet. Only way they will learn.

This is the same company that owns VS. Its tough because I feel it's a private company and they can do what they wish. The main issue I have is they weren't this way when she started there. They have their shit made in China with slave labor and then feel the need to be fake woke.

She made a choice and I'm proud of her. We are lucky we're in a position that she can make this choice. It's too bad others aren't. Company doesn't know it but she's taking employees with her. The good ones anyway.

Last edited:
Good for you that your in this position. We walk a tightrope at my company and it is hard.

LowT

I don't know...
Sometimes a good Hardy BOYCOTT does the trick.
Because then you have potentially 1,000's involved, whereas if someone's suing, everybody's kind of leaving it up to that party to teach them a lesson.

This is the same company that owns VS. Its tough because I feel it's a private company and they can do what they wish. The main issue I have is they weren't this way when she started there. They have their shit made in China with slave labor and then feel the need to be fake woke.

She made a choice and I'm proud of her. We are lucky we're in a position that she can make this choice. It's too bad others aren't. Company doesn't know it but she's taking employees with her. The good ones anyway.
Who owns VS now? Limited sold them didn't they? Mine worked for Bath and Body and VS for years. They paid good but I could see back then they started down the wrong path with hiring and management.

Who owns VS now? Limited sold them didn't they? Mine worked for Bath and Body and VS for years. They paid good but I could see back then they started down the wrong path with hiring and management.

Lbrands still owns them as of now. They had VS sold before covid and the.buyer backed put. They're saying they have a buyer again but then went on about VS is for everyone ect. You know, the males they have on their site now and the new style fashion show. So who knows if it will go through or not.

Yes they do pay well. Wife made over 100k as a manager. She made about the same when she was a DM. We live in a small town now so there's no DM spots based from here. When we moved she had to drop from a DM to a manager. It's good pay but she's just had enough of the BS. They encouraged employees to vote for Biden. Then they bitch because they don't have enough employees. I guess they can't see the federal unemployment has been a big issue.

Lbrands still owns them as of now. They had VS sold before covid and the.buyer backed put. They're saying they have a buyer again but then went on about VS is for everyone ect. You know, the males they have on their site now and the new style fashion show. So who knows if it will go through or not.

Yes they do pay well. Wife made over 100k as a manager. She made about the same when she was a DM. We live in a small town now so there's no DM spots based from here. When we moved she had to drop from a DM to a manager. It's good pay but she's just had enough of the BS. They encouraged employees to vote for Biden. Then they bitch because they don't have enough employees. I guess they can't see the federal unemployment has been a big issue.
I can say that with even the good pay that companies like that are offering some people would rather stay home...sad. My brother's dealership has had a hard time hiring as well and it's time to get everyone back to work by ending the gravy train for those collecting unemployment.

IML Gear Cream!

$30k less, how much is she making?

$30k less, how much is she making?

About 115k

She's been doing this for all her life. She's been a manager for kohl's and a DM for a couple companies. This was a pay cut for her but like I said this is a smaller town and there's no DM spots here.

She gets job offers weekly. No joke.

Last edited:
Weird twist, she just got her foot crushed by a customer. She just text me a pic of her foot. This shit just happened, I'm sure it's going to be ugly tomorrow. She's saying she can't walk on it and is headed to urgent care. Som bitch.

https://ibb.co/z2B63Wv

Get Shredded!
Dude that company is goin lose to many decent caring good workers, but replace them with shit people ....but hey your wife is doin right thing imo.....the problem is does she tell them why in her exit interview or keep quiet ? ....hope her foot is ok brother! What a situation....

Dude that company is goin lose to many decent caring good workers, but replace them with shit people ....but hey your wife is doin right thing imo.....the problem is does she tell them why in her exit interview or keep quiet ? ....hope her foot is ok brother! What a situation....

I dont try to pry because she knows what's she's doing but yes she is going to give them a piece of her mind she said. I doubt it will do any good but whatever it's time for her to move on. I don't like to see her unhappy with work when for thr last 20 years she's been happy.

Her foot is soft tissue damage. They were shocked at how bad is was and kept asking if she ever had a broken foot. She hadn't so they did x-rays and sent them off. They put her in a boot and said 5 days off of it then go back to the doc to get cleared. Should give her a little rest before the new gig.

I dont try to pry because she knows what's she's doing but yes she is going to give them a piece of her mind she said. I doubt it will do any good but whatever it's time for her to move on. I don't like to see her unhappy with work when for thr last 20 years she's been happy.

Her foot is soft tissue damage. They were shocked at how bad is was and kept asking if she ever had a broken foot. She hadn't so they did x-rays and sent them off. They put her in a boot and said 5 days off of it then go back to the doc to get cleared. Should give her a little rest before the new gig.

Best wishes for speedy recovery brother

Subdural hematoma ,workers comp here she comes

Umm...isn't A subdural hematoma a buildup of blood on the surface of the brain? The blood builds up in a space between the protective layers that surround the brain? I may be wrong, still learning stuff in Nursing school. Appreciate any corrections...

The lack of heavy swelling likely precluded any bone or tendon damage. Still, that is a painful injury. I am myself dealing with c6,c7, and t1 herniation(s) and it has been pure hell. No relief even with some pain meds(i normally avoid them as I have had issues in the past) but this has wrecked me...5 weeks of hell. Anyways good luck to you and your wife. You guys sound like you got it together!!

This shit is happening everywhere. They sell BLM shirts at work and everyone’s wearing them. Giving away pride shirts for free all month in June. Sadly there doesn’t seem to be anywhere to hide from this shit. Globohomo wokism is EVERYWHERE

The lack of heavy swelling likely precluded any bone or tendon damage. Still, that is a painful injury. I am myself dealing with c6,c7, and t1 herniation(s) and it has been pure hell. No relief even with some pain meds(i normally avoid them as I have had issues in the past) but this has wrecked me...5 weeks of hell. Anyways good luck to you and your wife. You guys sound like you got it together!!

Thanks, she turned in her keys today and her boss was shocked lol. The wife just said I'm over it all she didn't go into detail. Her boss then went on to flatter her lol.
I'm not sure she should of quit yet because she went back for her follow up and they said another week.
Oh well it is what it is I guess. She is going to go to their doc next week just to make sure all is good.

Sadly they will be replaced with less qualified trash.

Umm...isn't A subdural hematoma a buildup of blood on the surface of the brain? The blood builds up in a space between the protective layers that surround the brain? I may be wrong, still learning stuff in Nursing school. Appreciate any corrections...

yes it is, I had one from a car wreck and I wouldn’t wish that upon my worst enemy

Back