• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

UncleZ M-1-Test Log/Review

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
XO was nice enough to send me some M-1-Test to review and log. Much thanks for the extra pack too.

Took a pic today and started the M1Test as well.

Planning on taking 20 mg/day split into two doses.

Only other oral I have taken with any real consistency was Anavar. So this will be fun to see what changes I can make and how much stronger I can get...

It's my understanding that this is harsh on the liver. So may be a 4 or 5 week run depending on how my body holds up. Will post a pic at the end for comparison.

I am also running 400 mg of test prop and 400 mg of Mast Prop for three weeks now. So this will be along side those compounds.

My goal is improved strength and add some muscle whilst dropping some bf%. So will be weighing myself everyday to monitor. Plus cardio 6 days a week.

Liver support is my normal "Liver Guard" supplement which I love and in addition will add 1,000 mg of NAC daily.

Will chime in on how this is making me feel. I have a reference point on my strength so I will definitely know when this is working.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 2July2021.jpg
    2July2021.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 28
  • M!T.jpg
    M!T.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 29
aea4a8b0e6a1da69bfe1cbc3ce03fc63.jpg

Big thanks to XOTG, UncleZ and the team!! SuperFly !! Quick AF!

Max
Watch the Log

XO was nice enough to send me some M-1-Test to review and log. Much thanks for the extra pack too.

Only other oral I have taken with any real consistency was Anavar. So this will be fun to see what changes I can make and how much stronger I can get...

It's my understanding that this is harsh on the liver. So may be a 4 or 5 week run depending on how my body holds up. Will post a pic at the end for comparison.

I am also running 400 mg of test prop and 400 mg of Mast Prop for three weeks now. So this will be along side those compounds.

My goal is improved strength and add some muscle whilst dropping some bf%. So will be weighing myself everyday to monitor. Plus cardio 6 days a week.

Liver support is my normal "Liver Guard" supplement which I love and in addition will add 1,000 mg of NAC daily.

Will chime in on how this is making me feel. I have a reference point on my strength so I will definitely know when this is working.

Awesome Aug! Time to work

Max
#super#rad

Good luck with this bro...

This stuff is ! Definitely split it, if possible. A lot of guys get a tired-ish feeling and I’ve found a pwo(mine is black cold brew coffee) and 1.5-2gal of water daily. Implementing cardio is something that increases the effects (even when u don’t want to). Kick Ass and watch your power Rise! Super is strong and powerful!

Max

Good luck bro, excited to see your progress. Never run M1T myself so definitely keeping an eye on your log ;)

If i was you, i would also add in some Tudca at 500mg ED.

Good luck with this bro...

M1T works stonger in (my body) than adrol!! Kick some ass! I can’t wait to hear after your first two weeks. Your PR’s are Gonna hit a new level!! Compound Lifts are the main exercises I notice go up

Max

Update:

So started the M-1-Test last Friday. Did Chest on Sunday...no real noticeable changes in strength that would stand out.

However, I plan to run this 5 weeks at the expense of my liver. lolz.

This was the weight/reps I did on chest yesterday. Did these same numbers last week. So this is a good baseline to compare in 5 weeks to see the difference in strength bc they say this stuff is great for that.

Chest Flat Bench
135 x10 reps
225 x10 reps
275 x10 reps
315 x5 reps
335 x6 reps
315 x8 reps
275 x10 reps

Incline Bench Press
135 x10 reps
225 x10 reps
275 x6 reps
315 x1 rep
225 x10 reps

Finished with some cable cross overs and pec deck for 6 more sets. Lighter weight for finisher and pump.

Anyway, if all goes well, I should see those numbers go way up to demonstrate the effectiveness of this product.

Pics look great from last cycle bro! Great job. Can’t wait to see where this one takes you

Update:

So started the M-1-Test last Friday. Did Chest on Sunday...no real noticeable changes in strength that would stand out.

However, I plan to run this 5 weeks at the expense of my liver. lolz.

This was the weight/reps I did on chest yesterday. Did these same numbers last week. So this is a good baseline to compare in 5 weeks to see the difference in strength bc they say this stuff is great for that.

Chest Flat Bench
135 x10 reps
225 x10 reps
275 x10 reps
315 x5 reps
335 x6 reps
315 x8 reps
275 x10 reps

Incline Bench Press
135 x10 reps
225 x10 reps
275 x6 reps
315 x1 rep
225 x10 reps

Finished with some cable cross overs and pec deck for 6 more sets. Lighter weight for finisher and pump.

Anyway, if all goes well, I should see those numbers go way up to demonstrate the effectiveness of this product.

If you Carb up , Omg ! It will kick you some weight gain, aggression!! Always following

Max

So I had just started the Superdrol shortly befor my last pic. I am doing 10mg split dose and moving up to 30mg split dose. Insane pumps, strength is going up, it is like my body wants to load up on fruit and I took a super Creatine X20!!
All is well. Come check out my log if you like.
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/104897-Max’s-log/page149

Or hit up samgraves or XOTG
Make sure to say, “referred by Max” 👌🙏💪

Get Shredded!
Planning on an update after this Sunday when I bench... helps me gage my strength increase.

Was sick with a bad cold this past week so set me back some. But I did manage to increase my bench even with feeling like crap. Lol

Have been lethargic but maybe the cold or the oral or both.

My weight is up so that’s always a mind fuck.

Will chime back in again Monday.

In the meantime, you can enjoy a pick of my wife’s ass. Took it 20 min ago:)

4b40ffb4fe5fe8fe9d7fd09d81971a97.jpg

Planning on an update after this Sunday when I bench... helps me gage my strength increase.

Was sick with a bad cold this past week so set me back some. But I did manage to increase my bench even with feeling like crap. Lol

Yes!! ayaazzz

Max

Those calves as well fuck she sexy.

Nice

Update:

So I am at a little over 3 weeks now on this product.

I seem to be tolerating it well. Some water weight maybe. But definitely increased heart burn...sometimes it's pretty crappy. If I take a TUMS it goes away.

Did my chest workout yesterday. I have gone up two reps in my heaviest set, 335 for 8 reps. It's not stupid crazy strength but as everyone knows, even getting an extra rep or two like this can be a significant difference.

I will be pushing to get 10 reps in the next two weeks, which would be a personal best having never gotten 335 for 10 reps. So keeping fingers crossed.

Trying to keep bullshit weight off as it's extremely easy for me to gain. Will take these for two more weeks (total of 5 weeks) and then give my liver a rest.

Post up a final pick then and then you guys can tear it apart. lolz

Update:

So I am at a little over 3 weeks now on this product.

I seem to be tolerating it well. Some water weight maybe. But definitely increased heart burn...sometimes it's pretty crappy. If I take a TUMS it goes away.

Did my chest workout yesterday. I have gone up two reps in my heaviest set, 335 for 8 reps. It's not stupid crazy strength but as everyone knows, even getting an extra rep or two like this can be a significant difference.

I will be pushing to get 10 reps in the next two weeks, which would be a personal best having never gotten 335 for 10 reps. So keeping fingers crossed.

Trying to keep bullshit weight off as it's extremely easy for me to gain. Will take these for two more weeks (total of 5 weeks) and then give my liver a rest.

Post up a final pick then and then you guys can tear it apart. lolz

I think you will crush it.

Update:

So I ended the use of the M1 Test two days ago.

Used it for about 5 weeks total. My experience overall was positive. Strength went up in all my compound lifts including my bench press at 335 for 9 reps this past Sunday.

This compound helped break thru some plateaus.

Put on some weight, roughly 8 pounds...some of this water weight.

Negatives on this oral cycle was the excessive heart burn that seemed to get worse over time. And the lethargic feeling I carried around all day. I attribute this to the strain on the liver, IDK.

Would I recommend this product? Definitely, especially if you handle orals well and are younger then me (I am 51).

Give me a day or two and I will post up a final pic. Maybe one of the wifey too.

Want to thank Unlce Z and XOTG85 for this opportunity to run a short log on their product.

Auggie

Last edited:
Back