Maxtreme Pharma on OSGear

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    OSGear Rep's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    177

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    131
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    86
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points
    2997649

    Maxtreme Pharma on OSGear

    MAXTREME PHARMA PRODUCTS ARE IN STOCK - CHECK THEM OUT!



    LINK => https://osgear.ws/manufacturer/maxtreme-pharma


    LAB TESTS => https://osgear.ws/lab-tests?bid=17

    WEBSITE => https://osgear.ws/




    OSGEAR - YOUR TRUSTED ANABOLIC STORE!


    OSGEAR - YOUR TRUSTED ANABOLIC STORE!



  2. #2
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,521

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31,458
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,546
    Thanked in
    11,208 Posts
    Rep Points
    713140098

    Quote Originally Posted by OSGear Rep View Post
    MAXTREME PHARMA PRODUCTS ARE IN STOCK - CHECK THEM OUT!



    LINK => https://osgear.ws/manufacturer/maxtreme-pharma


    LAB TESTS => https://osgear.ws/lab-tests?bid=17

    WEBSITE => https://osgear.ws/




    OSGEAR - YOUR TRUSTED ANABOLIC STORE!


    Of course they have the Max One ! ! Gotta have some of that Dbol just for the namesake!!

    Max

  3. #3
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    11,551

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10,976
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,235
    Thanked in
    2,603 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146824412

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Of course they have the Max One ! ! Gotta have some of that Dbol just for the namesake!!

    Max
    Must have been named after you..your own special line, hahahaha!!
    Show me

  4. #4
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,521

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31,458
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,546
    Thanked in
    11,208 Posts
    Rep Points
    713140098

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Must have been named after you..your own special line, hahahaha!!
    Too funny! Itís a decent line, Maxtreme has been around a while, I remember the old packaging, dark blue. It was good

    Max

  5. #5
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    11,551

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10,976
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,235
    Thanked in
    2,603 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146824412

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Too funny! Itís a decent line, Maxtreme has been around a while, I remember the old packaging, dark blue. It was good

    Max
    Cool, and just messin' with ya man!
    Show me

  6. #6
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    1

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    HI there OSGEAR trying to contact someone about a service issue and getting no response. Lots of advertising on this site need some attention to customer satisfaction. Please DM me

  7. #7
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    11,551

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10,976
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,235
    Thanked in
    2,603 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146824412

    Quote Originally Posted by brickthegreat View Post
    HI there OSGEAR trying to contact someone about a service issue and getting no response. Lots of advertising on this site need some attention to customer satisfaction. Please DM me
    Why not post up an intro man as your first post is to a sponsor. You need 10 good posts before you can get to PM or receive PM's from anyone. Why not try on their website to get help?
    Show me

  8. #8
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    OSGear Rep's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    177

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    131
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    86
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points
    2997649

    Quote Originally Posted by brickthegreat View Post
    HI there OSGEAR trying to contact someone about a service issue and getting no response. Lots of advertising on this site need some attention to customer satisfaction. Please DM me
    Hello! Please send us a PM with your order number and you will be promptly assisted. We have 16+ years experience in this business, you'll always get the products from us.. it has always been as simple as that so there is nothing to be stressed about.
    OSGEAR - YOUR TRUSTED ANABOLIC STORE!



  9. #9
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,521

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31,458
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,546
    Thanked in
    11,208 Posts
    Rep Points
    713140098

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Why not post up an intro man as your first post is to a sponsor. You need 10 good posts before you can get to PM or receive PM's from anyone. Why not try on their website to get help?
    Good idea, even if you just use forum for ordering. Makes it so can send and receive
    Private Messages

    Max

Similar Threads

  1. ~ ULTIMA PHARMA on OSGear ~
    By OSGear Rep in forum OSGear
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2021, 06:40 AM
  2. SATAN PHARMA is now on OSGear
    By OSGear Rep in forum OSGear
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2021, 01:28 AM
  3. Maxtreme Pharma
    By Chuck Waygen in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-18-2019, 08:35 AM
  4. New brand - Maxtreme Pharma
    By ALLEX in forum Steroidify
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-02-2018, 03:48 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums