• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SB Labs bloodwork thread

SB labs

King Fucking Kong
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guy if you would be kind enough if you do bloodwork please post the results in here. Remember to say the protocol you ran
Thanks in advance
SBL

Test Cyp. 5 weeks at 1000mg blood drawn 48hrs after last pin.
Total- 4740
Free- 1840

Attachments

• 516EF5DF-ABF2-49E5-AE2A-AA57A1336F95.jpeg
    516EF5DF-ABF2-49E5-AE2A-AA57A1336F95.jpeg
    104 KB · Views: 401
Test E. 6 weeks at 1000mg
5638 total
2241 free

Attachments

• 7a359c2e-712b-4a1e-b60c-c2955fa00430.jpeg
    7a359c2e-712b-4a1e-b60c-c2955fa00430.jpeg
    90.1 KB · Views: 308
Last edited by a moderator:
I will start my first shot tomorrow.

I’ll be using Monte’s 28day protocol with 300mg TestE.

Shot schedule

Sep 13th 300mg
Sep 15th 300mg
Sep 20th 300mg
Sep 27th 300mg
Oct 4th 300mg
Oct 11th 300mg
Blood drawn on 18th of Oct

Second shot yesterday. Went well again. Thanks to SBLABS for the opportunity to run their TestE during my cruise.

Second shot yesterday. Went well again. Thanks to SBLABS for the opportunity to run their TestE during my cruise.
You are very welcome and thank YOU for taking the time to update everyone on what is going on. Deeply appreciated!

How many shots are you on so far? We can talk about you doing short esters when you are finished with this one if you like.
OrderSBlabs@protonmail.com

I’m on my second shot now and my third is Monday. I typically cruise at 200mg test and 200mg primo, so this will be a little higher cruise than normal. I’m interested in seeing what my lipid and other panels besides the test score come back.

Pinned my 3rd shot Monday. No pip and as far as the feelz report.... I actually feel like I’m on a slightly higher dose test than my typical cruise. I was coming off a pretty good stack and I haven’t had any lag from transitioning into my cruise. Usually I’m feeling a little deflated about the 3 week into my cruise. Maybe it hasn’t hit yet. Still the TestE is so far so good.

Pinned my 3rd shot Monday. No pip and as far as the feelz report.... I actually feel like I’m on a slightly higher dose test than my typical cruise. I was coming off a pretty good stack and I haven’t had any lag from transitioning into my cruise. Usually I’m feeling a little deflated about the 3 week into my cruise. Maybe it hasn’t hit yet. Still the TestE is so far so good.
All sounds good so glad to hear. Thanks for taking the timeout to update everyone.

Where you at in your pinning schedule?

Just had my fifth pin on Monday. I have one more till I pull bloods.

Enjoying the oil a lot. Pulls pretty easy and injects smoothly. I have had some break outs on my back but that’s mainly because of once week pinning not from the quality of the gear

Just did my last scheduled pin. I’ll pull bloods next Monday. All of the shots were good to go. Never any pip and the oil draws quickly. Thanks SB for the opportunity to try some of your gear.

Get Shredded!
I weigh 250lbs this is three weeks at 1cc of test enan 250 twice a week Monday and Thursday pulled blood on a Monday morning before pinning so roughly 84 hours after last pin on prior Thursday.

Attachments

• 9E657B36-CC66-4052-A00E-48D6E1B75055.png
    9E657B36-CC66-4052-A00E-48D6E1B75055.png
    264.8 KB · Views: 253
What are the results? My phone just shows attached images but I can’t see what the image actually is.

I weigh 250lbs this is three weeks at 1cc of test enan 250 twice a week Monday and Thursday pulled blood on a Monday morning before pinning so roughly 84 hours after last pin on prior Thursday.

So you were running 500mg every week total?

Also, 3 weeks is a little too early for test levels to have saturated/stabilized.

Are you saying this is our gear that you are running? Because if I understand it you are running 500 mg of test e a week and your numbers are that I find that hard to believe considering somebody just did a protocol at 600 mg a week and had a lot higher numbers than you

So you were running 500mg every week total?

Also, 3 weeks is a little too early for test levels to have saturated/stabilized.

Agreed, three weeks for a long ester most likely wasn't enough time for full saturation.

SB LABS ,Yes your gear I did the September special. After four weeks I upped to 1000mg a week as I wasn’t feeling the drive I feel I should I’ll retest in four weeks.

My bloods were higher than that 3.5 days later than you tested . Wait a couple more weeks than retest if you want a more accurate number .

SB LABS ,Yes your gear I did the September special. After four weeks I upped to 1000mg a week as I wasn’t feeling the drive I feel I should I’ll retest in four weeks.
Sounds good bro get retested in a couple weeks and please post the results in this thread I appreciate it

Back