• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Team Trump Announces New Free Speech Social Media Platform GETTR

Is this where the gathering of violent bearded white guys is?
(asking for a friend)

(asking for a friend)

As far as you're concerned, yes. It's the new KKK hangout. No need to check it out. It's not for you.

Well the sign up process is lagging. I bet they're overwhelmed.

Well, email accounts are banning the platform and won't allow the code to go through.

I'm about to go postal over this shit. Is this not America?

Well, email accounts are banning the platform and won't allow the code to go through.

What email domain are you using? It literally took me less than 5 minutes to create an account

facebook-extremist-2.jpg

Doesnt surprise me at all

(asking for a friend)

You must hate white men. Nice paint job Don Lemon. Dopey liberals profess that we have made no progress in the past 60 years or at least act as if. Do you recall that these white people elected Barrack Obama twice? Some strange racists.. electing a black man as president, twice. Look at the professional sectors and how many minorities are represented in those sectors in 1970 and 2010. See if your insinuation/lie holds that bearded violent white men are around every corner to oppress "your favorite identity group".

I don't hate white men.
I hate violent men of all colors.
My own race included.
Most times, more.
I support no group that seeks to oppress anybody.
PARTICULARLY black people that blame whites for every single fucking problem they have.
No asshole... U got shot by the cops
cuz you pulled a gun. A black cop woulda shot you too.
My best friend of 30 years is white.. his parents and grandparents are all white.
None of them ever owned a slave.
We're his grandparents racist?
You fucken bet--he told me all about them.
But being racist isn't illegal.
So my WHITE best friend should fucken pay reperations to my black race even tho they didn't own slaves?
Just cuz his grandparents in THE 1920s hated black people??
It's ridiculous.
/end rant.

So no... I don't hate white people.

However I DO enjoy saying violent white guys with beards... And uneducated white men are Trump's base because I know it bothers people.
Im here for the LOLs.. the LULZ!

Back