• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Nutrition

powerseeker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Which of you nutritionist bros knows a lot of nutritional terms. Like for example, saturated and non saturated fats, sugar, sodium,and all of those terms that constitute our diet.

I just ate about 8 oreos cookies.

Feeling super guilty and I want to get serious about diet. I would appreciate any good insight on the subject of a well rounded nutritional facts. Aside from calories deficit to cut, and calorie surplus to gain. I already know that.

Thanks in advance, PowerSeeker. In the search for power.

lol I know enough to know you just ate about 400 calories 50g carbs 14g fat and like a little over a gram of protein....

What you asking is a very broad question. but the answer is pretty simple. try to eat mostly whole foods and alternate lean protein sources. Protein- Fish, steak, lean ground turkey/Ground beef, chicken breast, egg whites.... Carbs- Potatoes, rice, leafy green veggies, Fruits... Fats-Small amount of nuts, avo oil for cooking, avocadoes egg yellows ect..

Im not sayin you cant eat pasta, bread or treats. Just keep it to a minimum. Also this is not body building diet advice. This is simply eating to be healthy.

Which of you nutritionist bros knows a lot of nutritional terms. Like for example, saturated and non saturated fats, sugar, sodium,and all of those terms that constitute our diet.

I just ate about 8 oreos cookies.

Feeling super guilty and I want to get serious about diet. I would appreciate any good insight on the subject of a well rounded nutritional facts. Aside from calories deficit to cut, and calorie surplus to gain. I already know that.

Thanks in advance, PowerSeeker. In the search for power.
The most basic advice I give -

Shop on the outside isles of the grocery store. Out there you'll get, veggies, fruit, meats, eggs, egg Whites and so on.

Don't eat anything in a bag or package.

I think you are ahead of the game because you know you ate eight Oreos. Portion control is a biggie where nutrition is concerned. If I eat Oreos it’s a sleeve…sleeve and a half. Who knows how many that is. But hey, there’s protein in the dippin’ milk.
Good thing for me Mexican Oreo recipe tastes like shit.

When you say whole food, do you also include whole wheat bread? Someone told me to eliminate bread altogether. Can keeping whole wheat bread to the minimum be ok? I like tuna sandwich.

- - - Updated - - -

lol I know enough to know you just ate about 400 calories 50g carbs 14g fat and like a little over a gram of protein....

What you asking is a very broad question. but the answer is pretty simple. try to eat mostly whole foods and alternate lean protein sources. Protein- Fish, steak, lean ground turkey/Ground beef, chicken breast, egg whites.... Carbs- Potatoes, rice, leafy green veggies, Fruits... Fats-Small amount of nuts, avo oil for cooking, avocadoes egg yellows ect..

Im not sayin you cant eat pasta, bread or treats. Just keep it to a minimum. Also this is not body building diet advice. This is simply eating to be healthy.

When you say whole food, do you also include whole wheat bread? Someone told me to eliminate bread altogether. Can keeping whole wheat bread to the minimum be ok? I like tuna sandwich

Rice and chicken everyday 5 times a day, with a vegetable of your choice. Keep all shit food out of your house. Your family will hate you but you and them will be better off. Don't give yourself the opportunity to snatch an Oreo out of the kitchen. Make sure none are around

Egg whites and oates definitely my go too. Season with onion powder, black pepper, Frank’s red hot . Throw blueberries in hot oates , change your life . If it’s not that. Extra lean beef with sweet potatoes . I’m very very strict on diet. I noticed a hell of a difference in my physique when I dropped the fat intake (avocado) and added potatoes . Preparation is key. Wife used to bitch all the time because I was cooking 3-4 days a week just for my meals. 6 a day. … now I catch her pregnant ass in there eating my shit

That is a lot of discipline my brother I admire your discipline.

- - - Updated - - -

Rice and chicken everyday 5 times a day, with a vegetable of your choice. Keep all shit food out of your house. Your family will hate you but you and them will be better off. Don't give yourself the opportunity to snatch an Oreo out of the kitchen. Make sure none are around

That is a lot of discipline my brother I admire your discipline.

egg whites and oates definitely my go too. Season with onion powder, black pepper, frank’s red hot . Throw blueberries in hot oates , change your life . If it’s not that. Extra lean beef with sweet potatoes . I’m very very strict on diet. I noticed a hell of a difference in my physique when i dropped the fat intake (avocado) and added potatoes . Preparation is key. Wife used to bitch all the time because i was cooking 3-4 days a week just for my meals. 6 a day. … now i catch her pregnant ass in there eating my shit

lmao

Back