• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Apollo?

IML Gear Cream!
Be careful...and how do we know if he wasn't busted or something?

I tell you what people need to be careful about....and thats you!! You are the eyes and ears for all the psychotic nut cases....you run forum to forum updating all the unstable members about whats goin on here and there ....also its so obvious you suck all the forums mods and admin dick, quoting there post like a high school girl with a crush on em....your nothing but a weasel ...hint be your own man and stop being a faggot ...be a follower of positive members and stop being a informant for unstable liars.....basically grow a spine and stop being fag!! Thank me later

Just got an email saying he’s out of business but still has my pack and sending it out so I guess we will see

I got the same email from him. I doubt its a bust. I think its an exit scam, but not sure why he is responding to emails. Anyway, I already got my replacement and life goes on.

If you need a fast delivery Naps have been the fastest I experienced, I got my delivery in 6 days from payment, that was including a weekend.

Naps translated is “maybe you’ll get it, maybe you won’t” lol

Naps translated is “maybe you’ll get it, maybe you won’t” lol

I already apologized for posting that, pls erase it if you can, I had no idea Naps was this hated since they are a sponsor here and I probably wouldn’t have I’m used them but I won some contest and got 50% off so I did a small order, everything went smooth and it was a fast delivery with great communication, I say communication because I had a crystal in 1 bottle and when I let them know about it they sent me 2 new bottles without any issues. I had a good experience with them, I’m sorry for posting about it and I’m even more sorry for everyone that didn’t have a good experience with them.

I already apologized for posting that, pls erase it if you can, I had no idea Naps was this hated since they are a sponsor here and I probably wouldn’t have I’m used them but I won some contest and got 50% off so I did a small order, everything went smooth and it was a fast delivery with great communication, I say communication because I had a crystal in 1 bottle and when I let them know about it they sent me 2 new bottles without any issues. I had a good experience with them, I’m sorry for posting about it and I’m even more sorry for everyone that didn’t have a good experience with them.

All good, there is nothing wrong with you posting your personal experience my friend. I am glad you had a good experience with them :twothumbs: no source is perfect.

Not pointing fingers at Apollo but just some advice for everyone in this market.

There will be scammers, there will be sources that go bad, its a part of the game we play. Be smart with who you pick, be smart with keeping your identity hidden. And if you feel somethings shady use a different source.

I recently made a new email because I was getting spammed somehow. I only asked a few sources for lists through emails and Apollo was one of them. Be careful with the sources giving out your emails. In future I will be using a different email to get a list and different email to order.

Not pointing fingers at Apollo but just some advice for everyone in this market.

There will be scammers, there will be sources that go bad, its a part of the game we play. Be smart with who you pick, be smart with keeping your identity hidden. And if you feel somethings shady use a different source.

I recently made a new email because I was getting spammed somehow. I only asked a few sources for lists through emails and Apollo was one of them. Be careful with the sources giving out your emails. In future I will be using a different email to get a list and different email to order.

Good points and the suggestion of using different emails for lists and for ordering sounds great. The biggest bugaboo are those sources that save your personal info such as name and addy. Ask the sponsor to delete your info after each order and also when posting touchdowns or requesting help NEVER post any order details on the open forum and that should be frowned upon. Keep that to email.

Stay safe out there guys!

Ive been in this game for over 35 years before internet and emails. I know great sources for years that all of a sudden disappear or scam people. No one is 100%. I've been taken twice, which fine I am a big boy and can deal with it. My two go to sources here are out of what I needed so I tried Apollo because of the quick domestic shipping. Communication and everything else felt normal and genuine, but than here we are now.
So lets be adult about this. The only reason I posted this to see if there were others or it was only me. No one to blame but me for picking the source, that's it.
Life goes on and all I have to say is Karma is a bitch.

End of story.

Good points and the suggestion of using different emails for lists and for ordering sounds great. The biggest bugaboo are those sources that save your personal info such as name and addy. Ask the sponsor to delete your info after each order and also when posting touchdowns or requesting help NEVER post any order details on the open forum and that should be frowned upon. Keep that to email.

Stay safe out there guys!

Agreed.

Thats another catch 22, having a website where you make an account with your info. Convenient for checkout and ordering but not good with your info saved. I like the sources that have a website as a list and take orders through email.

Get Shredded!
Men,

I started the thread to see if other guys are in my shoes when it comes to Apollo. This language and tone is not really necessary. With all do respect lets stop it. Thank you both.
Agreed

The guy really has a mental problem he posts shit like that every where he goes . He has I little group that follows him around . Some are still here too lol . They always look for drama . They tried to do it to me also I fail for it at first then just quit posting and they go away lol

I used them on and off over the years in a pinch. Any time there was a problem they corrected it. Others may have had various experiences. It's the wild west out there. Anything from India is going to take a long ass time right now with the shit show they are coming out of there with the COVID. In any event, you might be better off staying domestic. Like the retard's mama always said. Life is like a box of chocolates... you know the rest.

Update. Got an email from Apollo saying pack is on its way and he is not a scammer. That was 5 days ago and still nothing. I've already accepted the scam not sure why he is trying to tell me otherwise. He is off all the boards, but his website is still up and running.

Update. Got an email from Apollo saying pack is on its way and he is not a scammer. That was 5 days ago and still nothing. I've already accepted the scam not sure why he is trying to tell me otherwise. He is off all the boards, but his website is still up and running.

Hopefully it still shows up. Monday was a holiday and mail doesn’t move on sundays as well. Hoping the best for you

He sent me order confirmation last night for an order I made two months ago and had already received so I’m not sure what’s going on over there

He sent me order confirmation last night for an order I made two months ago and had already received so I’m not sure what’s going on over there
I will tell you that they do some weird shit like sending the same order out 2-3 times to people and they ham just randomly send some stuff out . It is kind of sketchy considering they keep all of your info but I’m sure a lot of shops do .

Hopefully it still shows up. Monday was a holiday and mail doesn’t move on sundays as well. Hoping the best for you

Thanks Shrek but I already moved on. Placed an order with my regular GC and life goes on. Considering ive been doing this for over 30 years and been scammed only once I am not complaining. Karma is a bitch so Ill leave it at that.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Update:

To my complete shock the pack came in yesterday plus some extras. I for sure thought it was a scam, but Apollo proved me wrong. It took a long time, several emails but he still got it corrected. Not sure what is going on at his end, but still kept his word and I have to thank him for that.

The wait time screwed me up and I had to re order from another source to continue with the cycle. Out 9 weeks from the show the stress was unnecessary as well. Anyway, for the others that are in the same boat as me looks like whatever is going on at his end is being corrected and packs are shipping out. Good luck to rest of you.

Might be but I had a great experience with them, why do I need to do better research when I talked about my experience? I might not use them again but if ever need something delivered fast I will.

If you need something Fast, drugsgear is the way to go.

Back