Apollo?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 52

Thread: Apollo?

  1. #31
    Registered User
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    12,389

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,156
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,014
    Thanked in
    731 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147181834

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Be careful...and how do we know if he wasn't busted or something?
    I tell you what people need to be careful about....and thats you!! You are the eyes and ears for all the psychotic nut cases....you run forum to forum updating all the unstable members about whats goin on here and there ....also its so obvious you suck all the forums mods and admin dick, quoting there post like a high school girl with a crush on em....your nothing but a weasel ...hint be your own man and stop being a faggot ...be a follower of positive members and stop being a informant for unstable liars.....basically grow a spine and stop being fag!! Thank me later

  2. #32
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,637

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    686
    Thanked in
    486 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifeguardkliff View Post
    Just got an email saying heís out of business but still has my pack and sending it out so I guess we will see
    I got the same email from him. I doubt its a bust. I think its an exit scam, but not sure why he is responding to emails. Anyway, I already got my replacement and life goes on.

  3. #33
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,916

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,922
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,943
    Thanked in
    4,075 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BBruce View Post
    If you need a fast delivery Naps have been the fastest I experienced, I got my delivery in 6 days from payment, that was including a weekend.

    Naps translated is ďmaybe youíll get it, maybe you wonítĒ lol

  4. #34
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    394

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    626
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    148
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points
    5765467

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Naps translated is ďmaybe youíll get it, maybe you wonítĒ lol
    I already apologized for posting that, pls erase it if you can, I had no idea Naps was this hated since they are a sponsor here and I probably wouldnít have Iím used them but I won some contest and got 50% off so I did a small order, everything went smooth and it was a fast delivery with great communication, I say communication because I had a crystal in 1 bottle and when I let them know about it they sent me 2 new bottles without any issues. I had a good experience with them, Iím sorry for posting about it and Iím even more sorry for everyone that didnít have a good experience with them.

  5. #35
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,916

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,922
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,943
    Thanked in
    4,075 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BBruce View Post
    I already apologized for posting that, pls erase it if you can, I had no idea Naps was this hated since they are a sponsor here and I probably wouldnít have Iím used them but I won some contest and got 50% off so I did a small order, everything went smooth and it was a fast delivery with great communication, I say communication because I had a crystal in 1 bottle and when I let them know about it they sent me 2 new bottles without any issues. I had a good experience with them, Iím sorry for posting about it and Iím even more sorry for everyone that didnít have a good experience with them.

    All good, there is nothing wrong with you posting your personal experience my friend. I am glad you had a good experience with them no source is perfect.

  6. #36
    Registered User
    BodybuilderZepp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Your Basement
    Posts
    1,876

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,260
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,096
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Rep Points
    23064276

    Not pointing fingers at Apollo but just some advice for everyone in this market.

    There will be scammers, there will be sources that go bad, its a part of the game we play. Be smart with who you pick, be smart with keeping your identity hidden. And if you feel somethings shady use a different source.

    I recently made a new email because I was getting spammed somehow. I only asked a few sources for lists through emails and Apollo was one of them. Be careful with the sources giving out your emails. In future I will be using a different email to get a list and different email to order.

  7. #37
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    11,527

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10,932
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,221
    Thanked in
    2,593 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146684412

    Quote Originally Posted by BodybuilderZepp View Post
    Not pointing fingers at Apollo but just some advice for everyone in this market.

    There will be scammers, there will be sources that go bad, its a part of the game we play. Be smart with who you pick, be smart with keeping your identity hidden. And if you feel somethings shady use a different source.

    I recently made a new email because I was getting spammed somehow. I only asked a few sources for lists through emails and Apollo was one of them. Be careful with the sources giving out your emails. In future I will be using a different email to get a list and different email to order.
    Good points and the suggestion of using different emails for lists and for ordering sounds great. The biggest bugaboo are those sources that save your personal info such as name and addy. Ask the sponsor to delete your info after each order and also when posting touchdowns or requesting help NEVER post any order details on the open forum and that should be frowned upon. Keep that to email.

    Stay safe out there guys!
    Show me

  8. #38
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,637

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    686
    Thanked in
    486 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Ive been in this game for over 35 years before internet and emails. I know great sources for years that all of a sudden disappear or scam people. No one is 100%. I've been taken twice, which fine I am a big boy and can deal with it. My two go to sources here are out of what I needed so I tried Apollo because of the quick domestic shipping. Communication and everything else felt normal and genuine, but than here we are now.
    So lets be adult about this. The only reason I posted this to see if there were others or it was only me. No one to blame but me for picking the source, that's it.
    Life goes on and all I have to say is Karma is a bitch.

    End of story.

  9. #39
    Registered User
    BodybuilderZepp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Your Basement
    Posts
    1,876

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,260
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,096
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Rep Points
    23064276

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Good points and the suggestion of using different emails for lists and for ordering sounds great. The biggest bugaboo are those sources that save your personal info such as name and addy. Ask the sponsor to delete your info after each order and also when posting touchdowns or requesting help NEVER post any order details on the open forum and that should be frowned upon. Keep that to email.

    Stay safe out there guys!
    Agreed.

    Thats another catch 22, having a website where you make an account with your info. Convenient for checkout and ordering but not good with your info saved. I like the sources that have a website as a list and take orders through email.

  10. #40
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,637

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    686
    Thanked in
    486 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Men,

    I started the thread to see if other guys are in my shoes when it comes to Apollo. This language and tone is not really necessary. With all do respect lets stop it. Thank you both.

  11. #41
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,156

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    192
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    516
    Thanked in
    366 Posts
    Rep Points
    333906292

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    Men,

    I started the thread to see if other guys are in my shoes when it comes to Apollo. This language and tone is not really necessary. With all do respect lets stop it. Thank you both.
    Agreed

  12. #42
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    17,955

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18,845
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21,032
    Thanked in
    10,225 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Trolling/pissing posts have been removed. This isn't the pit.

  13. #43
    Registered User
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    12,389

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,156
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,014
    Thanked in
    731 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147181834

    My apologies...

  14. #44
    Registered User
    Jaxz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    3,033

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,745
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,730
    Thanked in
    1,640 Posts
    Rep Points
    46870393

    The guy really has a mental problem he posts shit like that every where he goes . He has I little group that follows him around . Some are still here too lol . They always look for drama . They tried to do it to me also I fail for it at first then just quit posting and they go away lol

  15. #45
    Registered User
    Glycomann's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    dungeon
    Posts
    578

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    125
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    415
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    Rep Points
    238547415

    Quote Originally Posted by BBruce View Post
    I already apologized for posting that, pls erase it if you can, I had no idea Naps was this hated since they are a sponsor here and I probably wouldnít have Iím used them but I won some contest and got 50% off so I did a small order, everything went smooth and it was a fast delivery with great communication, I say communication because I had a crystal in 1 bottle and when I let them know about it they sent me 2 new bottles without any issues. I had a good experience with them, Iím sorry for posting about it and Iím even more sorry for everyone that didnít have a good experience with them.
    I used them on and off over the years in a pinch. Any time there was a problem they corrected it. Others may have had various experiences. It's the wild west out there. Anything from India is going to take a long ass time right now with the shit show they are coming out of there with the COVID. In any event, you might be better off staying domestic. Like the retard's mama always said. Life is like a box of chocolates... you know the rest.

Similar Threads

  1. Apollo anavar?
    By Lifeguardkliff in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-22-2021, 07:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums