Apollo?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Apollo?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    496 Posts
    Rep Points

Update. Got an email from Apollo saying pack is on its way and he is not a scammer. That was 5 days ago and still nothing. I've already accepted the scam not sure why he is trying to tell me otherwise. He is off all the boards, but his website is still up and running.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,191 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    Update. Got an email from Apollo saying pack is on its way and he is not a scammer. That was 5 days ago and still nothing. I've already accepted the scam not sure why he is trying to tell me otherwise. He is off all the boards, but his website is still up and running.
    Hopefully it still shows up. Monday was a holiday and mail doesnít move on sundays as well. Hoping the best for you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    He sent me order confirmation last night for an order I made two months ago and had already received so Iím not sure whatís going on over there

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,740 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeguardkliff View Post
    He sent me order confirmation last night for an order I made two months ago and had already received so Iím not sure whatís going on over there
    I will tell you that they do some weird shit like sending the same order out 2-3 times to people and they ham just randomly send some stuff out . It is kind of sketchy considering they keep all of your info but Iím sure a lot of shops do .
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    496 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Hopefully it still shows up. Monday was a holiday and mail doesnít move on sundays as well. Hoping the best for you
    Thanks Shrek but I already moved on. Placed an order with my regular GC and life goes on. Considering ive been doing this for over 30 years and been scammed only once I am not complaining. Karma is a bitch so Ill leave it at that.
    Last edited by Wiseguy; 07-09-2021 at 05:04 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    496 Posts
    Rep Points

Update:

To my complete shock the pack came in yesterday plus some extras. I for sure thought it was a scam, but Apollo proved me wrong. It took a long time, several emails but he still got it corrected. Not sure what is going on at his end, but still kept his word and I have to thank him for that.

The wait time screwed me up and I had to re order from another source to continue with the cycle. Out 9 weeks from the show the stress was unnecessary as well. Anyway, for the others that are in the same boat as me looks like whatever is going on at his end is being corrected and packs are shipping out. Good luck to rest of you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BBruce View Post
    Might be but I had a great experience with them, why do I need to do better research when I talked about my experience? I might not use them again but if ever need something delivered fast I will.
    If you need something Fast, drugsgear is the way to go.